GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Sell ur Old and Used Stuff

Sell ur Old and Used Stuff Sell ur Phone, Or Ur Old GSM-Related Products... No Dealers Advertise here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2019, 01:11   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2494478
Thanks Meter: 20
Selling Simlock Check Script!

Good Day,

i want to sell my simlock check script 4G to Xs supported.
this script so called itunes bug wich can provide simlock info thru the help of other sources including network/mobile company.

for those who dont know itunes bug needs serial and imei source to works.
if you have already source this script are ready to accept your serial imei,all you need is to call serial and imei thru php command.

important things before you buy.

- buyer must have basic knowledge in php or he have developer to understand the basic functions.its not mean this is ready for use are you only upload and thats it.. NO! ( you need to configure your source into the main script )..

- buyer must send in gift/family mode in payment.
i cannot accept the reason your country is not have this option,many ways if you are serious buyer.
have experience before after 2 months he dispute and tell to paypal he ordered on me iphone's wich is the truth is he bought the files and ived sent within the day also.

- no refund of course coz this is a files that i cannot get once i alreaded sent,we can test before agree to buy.
- no warranty also since we dont have control on website wich source are from.

Features:

Can check device using imei for simlock status
Can check device using serial for simlock status
Supported device from iphone4 to iphone Xs/Xr

since itunes bug needs imei and serial to works i will provide you the link of serial to imei convert in 1- 2 weeks you can free to use and it depends on my source if will down or blocked i cannot force my self to give you serial imei info to use.

i bought this last month for 1,300usd so i can give 900usd Fixed.
reason for selling is, i will temporarily quit to gsm because my aplication as Call Center agent was aproved and it takes 6 months to observe my performance.

please sure buyer only because i dont have much time to do some things.
only 1 buyer i need to prevent spreading this to affect the market of imei checking services.

sample of result.

IPHONE4
https://i.imgur.com/O7aud80.jpg

IPHONE XS
https://i.imgur.com/qdgjKU9.jpg

IPHONE XR
https://i.imgur.com/bCm4aeF.jpg

Demo for test can provide only for sure buyer!

special thanks in advance for moderator on this section,hope you forgive me to sell here.

Wbr,
Old 02-06-2019, 22:30   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2375094
Thanks Meter: 8
is this still available ?

if yes then add me skype : alliphoneunlock

thanks