GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > DIV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2004, 06:00   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 81293
Thanks Meter: 1
I have a challenge please re divusb please

hey team , need your help. bought this div usb and the reseller can't even help me.
im having problems trying to get this program to work properly..
maybe you can hlep...much appreciated.

now the problem i had with installing the drivers was...according to the manual i had to install the driver called"userport.sys" to the windir\system32\drivers"
and the only driver i had was called DIV_NT.SYS. so what i did was move this driver to the "drivers" folder and renamed the file to "userport.sys", in order for the userport .exe to work.....( im not sure if what i did is right ) ......is this right thing to do...or is there really a file called userport.sys that I don't have.

so moving forward, what has happened is the followinig:
first thing i do is click on userport.exe click on start, and a pop up window says
"driver already started" then i click on exit.
Then i open click on divusb.exe, as soon as i click on this icon ,,a pop up window opens up and says"privileged instruction" and the program opens up.
i choose a phone model, then click on "unlock" tap, then click on sp locks and then on bottom of window , click on "do selected jobs".
the sreen that shows messages says"nothing to do" and than that same pop up window comes up a milion times that says" privileged instruction" and the program freezes.....
have tried again and now message screen says "bypass boot authority"
my question to you is,,have I installed the program/drivers correctly or am i doing somethiing wrong...can you please help,, as im getting a little frustated
thanks
Old 12-10-2004, 17:01   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 33690
Thanks Meter: 3,397
Drivers

Hi,
Your Problem Is With Drivers. Delete Old Drivers From Your Hard Disk. Copy Them Directly To Your C Drive, Not Into Windows Directory. Better Use Win98se Which Is More Stable For Div Usb. Have A Nice Day. Check Here:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...749#post944749

Last edited by ahmedksal; 12-10-2004 at 17:04. Reason: CHANGES