GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f243/)
-   -   which boxes i should buy? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f243/boxes-i-should-buy-338194/)

matrixgsm 10-05-2006 20:41

which boxes i should buy?

Dear Masters,

I open new gsm tecnic service shop.I do this business about 10 years but i dont have very good experience about boxes. I have used just UFS and i know about it.

This is international forum and all masters are here.

Now i ask you,please give me advise??? What to buy?

For now i dont want something about like victor and sagmaster ( because in my city people doesnt like very much motorolla and sagem)

I have decided to buy

Ufs blue box + JAF + Matech-TP3 + Setool3 + UST

I think to buy Universal box as well but when i go there and read, there is very much compliments... Please tell me how is my choice ?

Thanx 2 all...

BR..

DarkSkir 10-05-2006 21:22

you need mt-nokia

pava 10-06-2006 12:57

for nokia and se but universalbox.its the best tool

ferdie138 10-06-2006 13:43

vygis full pack and black berry code reader .......check unlockcellular.com

im happy with this reseller....

Kashif Khan 10-06-2006 14:12

If you wanna be a professional so buy all boxes like me .
BR
Kashif Khan

Afzaal 10-06-2006 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by matrixgsm (Post 2019763)
Dear Masters,

I open new gsm tecnic service shop.I do this business about 10 years but i dont have very good experience about boxes. I have used just UFS and i know about it.

This is international forum and all masters are here.

Now i ask you,please give me advise??? What to buy?

For now i dont want something about like victor and sagmaster ( because in my city people doesnt like very much motorolla and sagem)

I have decided to buy

Ufs blue box + JAF + Matech-TP3 + Setool3 + UST

I think to buy Universal box as well but when i go there and read, there is very much compliments... Please tell me how is my choice ?

Thanx 2 all...

BR..

Choice is Good except One ;)
For Details u can Ask in PM.
BR.

sonumobile_1 10-06-2006 14:40

unexpected exception:box_auth_error:32
fbi file mil skti hai kya any help sir/m

Afzaal 10-06-2006 14:44

Can u describe ur Problem with detail what is real problem ????????
So we can help.
BR

matrixgsm 10-06-2006 18:33

Lets share our knowledge

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afzaal (Post 2020972)
Choice is Good except One ;)
For Details u can Ask in PM.
BR.

Please share your knowledge, so everyone in this forum can use it. Thats why there is forum here...

asmodi 10-06-2006 19:43

I think u must have those boxes :

- UFS3 + HWK
- UST
- CRUISER
- VYGIS FULL PACK

AND U CAN ADD ALSO INFINITY BOX FOR PANASONIC AND MULTIBOX FOR THE MODEL THAT VYGIS DONT SUPPORT ? AND FOR SIEMENS MARTECH IS THE BEST

Excited 10-06-2006 20:02

the usefull soft for gsm is
jaf
cruiser
ns pro
smart clip
and you have the chip solution for allmost all mobile

Bugsy2006 10-07-2006 13:04

This is the equipment I use..

Cruiser - Sony Ericsson
SmartClip - Motorola
UFS + HWK - Nokia
NSPro - Samsung (very easy to use)
Vygis - LG
Hyper Clip - Sharp

Most of the above do other models aswell, but i tend to try and find which models each box does well and just use it for those.

E.G. UFS is my choice for Nokia's...it does SE, SH, LG etc aswell but i tend to just use it for Nokia as other clips to me are better for those... (updates, ease of use etc)

There isn't one box that does everything... but the main thing is to try to cover as many different makes as possible. When you first start up it's worth spending as much as you can on ONLY genuine Box's. Don't buy cloned or cracked solutions...it's worth paying more for genuine stuff that comes with the support !!!
Also only buy from recognised resellers.... avoid ebay :)
If you are not sure about a reseller just look on here....
Main thing is to ask as many questions as you can... People here are generally very helpful.

Good luck!!

jim.mahoney 10-07-2006 14:05

JAF

Is all you need for Nokia and is still alive with FREE support and updates at the rate of one per month or more! ;)

jeofrey 10-07-2006 16:44

Ufs Support Now To Be Paid For!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSkir (Post 2019830)
you need mt-nokia

Ufs Support Now To Be Paid For!!!
Although i am totally dissapointed with the new announcement to make the support site paid, i do understand the costs involved in maintaining Server space and memory usages. i just wish instead of extending the service another 9 months, that they hag made it alteast a year. On the good side of things atleast we still have a support site. On the bad side of things i think this would now discourage future buyers of this Flashing Box.
I mean MR. Saras has to look at the market and realize that we are using a box that is pretty soon becoming outdated. With New phones being launched almost everyday, we have to come up with a better solution then putting a huge customer base of already existing UFS 3 users at such inconvenience!! Hope the big man himself reads this!!

Jeofrey!!
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/imag...ons/report.gif http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/imag...c/progress.gif

jim.mahoney 10-08-2006 16:36

Have a look at: http://www.ufsxsupport.com/index.php

It still contains the words that convinced most of us to buy a UFS Box!

About UFS3
Works on Win 98SE, ME, 2000, XP (XP preferred)
Future free updates and support <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--------- :confused: :confused:
Pure USB data transfer, not USB-Serial emulation.
Faster Flashing, more RELIABLE performance
Multi-Box compatible(Tested 5 ufs3 at once on single PC)
No power needed, uses USB power