GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f243/)
-   -   New OFFICIAL Download area for Tornado flasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f243/new-official-download-area-tornado-flasher-145140/)

Hams 09-26-2004 09:20

@Donaldas
Unfortunetly your sn is not from Tornado series.

@CK143
Please contact your reseller if own a Original box from Tornado series.

@imran_khatri
if we find, we will upload it.

nedim76 09-28-2004 07:33

@sams
please check your P.M.

@Hams
please check your e-mail

Please guys, I need login/pass for my Tornado

rgrds

fajar_kader 09-28-2004 09:00

hi... hams i'm also broughted a box from dubai... but i won't get username and pass for new ftp.. i contacted him but hno reply... may i get user name and pass
my box no. PM to you
thanks

LeONaRd 09-28-2004 22:55

Hi guys.

Is your reseller list complete ? Here in Hungary I have seen tornado box for sale on http://www.gsmkabelek.com . In the description full support is mentioned.

blaiseid 10-11-2004 16:49

@Hams

Please, Uploaded the fbi file, the Response was BOX KEY UPDATED.But when I try to run DCTX v 13d, I see the same message BOX_AUTH_ERROR and the CF.... 0.

Assist please.!!!!!!!

Salam.

Donaldas 10-11-2004 22:35

Achtung!!! Attention!!! Demesio!!! BHИMAHИE!!!

When you update your BOX with req.fbi file, you get new 0000****.req file in My Computer/c:/Program Files/Nokia/Phoenix directory, this file you must send to your reseller and don't touch your BOX!!!

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!
ACHTUNG!!! ACHTUNG!!! ACHTUNG!!!
DEMESIO!!! DEMESIO!!! DEMESIO!!!
BHИMAHИE!!! BHИMAHИE!!! BHИMAHИE!!!

wait while your reseller send to you 0000****.fbi file.

P.S if you do not wait answer with generated file off your reseller and experiment you with your BOX, then tale of woe:(

Then you receive *.fbi file do update with dctx_ufs_13a version. If all do it like i narrate, your BOX to come alive.

:confused: :) ;) :D :cool:

my best respects for all...

blaiseid 10-12-2004 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donaldas
When you update your BOX with req.fbi file, you get new 0000****.req file in My Computer/c:/Program Files/Nokia/Phoenix directory, this file you must send to your reseller and don't touch your BOX!!!

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!
ACHTUNG!!! ACHTUNG!!! ACHTUNG!!!
DEMESIO!!! DEMESIO!!! DEMESIO!!!
BHИMAHИE!!! BHИMAHИE!!! BHИMAHИE!!!

wait while your reseller send to you 0000****.fbi file.

P.S if you do not wait answer with generated file off your reseller and experiment you with your BOX, then tale of woe:(

Then you receive *.fbi file do update with dctx_ufs_13a version. If all do it like i narrate, your BOX to come alive.

:confused: :) ;) :D :cool:

my best respects for all...

I cannot understand you clearly.I received a FBI file after sending my REQ file.After upgrading my box I saw this message:BOX KEY UPDATED.

But i still cant run DCTX 13d or DCTX 13a, always UNEXPECTED ERROR, BOX_AUTH_ERROR....

I would want Hams or Someone to assist in my case.

Salam

Donaldas 10-12-2004 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaiseid
I cannot understand you clearly.I received a FBI file after sending my REQ file.After upgrading my box I saw this message:BOX KEY UPDATED.

But i still cant run DCTX 13d or DCTX 13a, always UNEXPECTED ERROR, BOX_AUTH_ERROR....

I would want Hams or Someone to assist in my case.

Salam

Me to bristle same problem with my BOX, but problem was therein, though i theretofore as i got a *.fbi from my reseller, i use my BOX with older dctx1.2m soft, if only i had known...
I've told you, do not use BOX when wait for *.fbi :mad: :mad: :mad: When got you this file, do update with dctx1.3a version and your BOX alive :p
Are you understand now :) :D ;)

malkjos 10-12-2004 10:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiradinataR
Sorry, please help me..... cause i have big problem... i have bought 4 box of ufs3 with almunium case... i bought them from comunication shop at ITC Roxy mas Indonesia but they dont gave me login & pass to stay update....
cant you help me????
my S/N 17725 & 18141 & 21336 & 21729
specialy 17725 i dont have the activation string
thanks... email me at:[email protected]

I have calculator for activation string
contac me by email
www.geocities.com/nestorenie

malkjos 10-15-2004 09:50

where I can find activation string for ufs3 for siemens
?????
tnx everyone

HONEY 10-15-2004 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by malkjos
where I can find activation string for ufs3 for siemens
?????
tnx everyone

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...4&postcount=52

malkjos 10-15-2004 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by HONEY

this is for ufs 2 mate
i need for ufs 3
tnx

mghouskhan 10-15-2004 13:11

hello.friends.
i am still in problum to flash nokia 2300 i talk to my resaler and he given me a good tip but i dont understand what to do .

problum in nokia
1) start ufs and select mobile 2300
2) select mcu file and ppm and pm files.
3) click on start button.

but its read and display a msg ( process is faild,repowering mobile ) and no response
what is mean .....and

In sonyerisson

when ever i try to connect the mobile its shows ( boot faild ) ...on T100 and other sonysrisson

kindly help me to solve this problum ...
waiting your reply ..shortly.
bye

sergioems 10-15-2004 13:28

in sonyericson clic conect and only after put batery on phone especialy in t100! this will work!

About nokia try without select product stick!

fonec 10-15-2004 13:38

sir ufs2 and ufs3 same string