GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f243/)
-   -   T630 "band Locked" Solution. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f243/t630-band-locked-solution-199698/)

hooi76 04-15-2005 18:02

Thanks for your kind help mr. pawaa. Iam looking for R7A011_CHINA_2 firmware. Can your do that too?
Thank In Advance.

_-oRc-_ 04-15-2005 19:57

If you can make EMEA1 too... thanks...

pawaa 04-16-2005 11:44

The Whole Procedure.

One of my friends asked me that what is the procedure to make this 12 MB File and Why This 12 MB is Neccessary ? I answered him in PM but i want to put that information also here for public to help more ppl according to my poor knowledge...

To get rid of this problem, flashing only R7A011_MCU will be useless, the main thing is Original GDFS, because after flashing R7A phone with any older version, that phone will have a mixed software versions inside, which has different memory locations for different versions, and some part of older versions destroys Original GDFS also.

So the point is What I Do to make this 12 MB Flash File and Why This 12MB File Is Necessary ?

First of all I need a original GDFS, I don't know exact memory locations and ranges for R7A GDFS so after removing RSA, I saved a 12 MB raw binary backup of R7A (This backup can't be used because RSA was removed) but i can't extract GDFS from this file which has GDFS in it so I download this file to phone to restore Original GDFS only, after flashing with this file phone will become dead, but now it will have R7A Original And Working GDFS Inside it, then I flash it with desired R7A011_MCU and rebuild security area and phone becomes alive and 100% working which has original GDFS and MCU... but flashing with Original saved backup and then with a MCU is a lengthy procedure so then I save a 12 MB backup of this 100% working R7A011 which also has a Original MCU & GDFS inside, and then I modify version information in it (R7A to R8C, only to create some terror :D) and convert it to UFS supported format .bis using [div2ufs /bin <file-name>] command. And that's it. now this 12 MB MCU has MCU and GDFS so we can use this file as MCU and GDFS flash files, when we use this file as MCU, UFS will erase and write MCU part of the phone, but GDFS will be written without erasure, and if we use this file as GDFS, only GDFS part of the phone will be erased but MCU part will be written without erasure, so we can also revive the phone which stops on GDFS or MCU erasure (Magic)…

NOTE: If you have used any older version of modem flash then you have to flash it with R7A_Modem flash other wise your phone will have Camera and BT problems.

I know that most of you are more skilled then me but I hope this information will help you…

[PaWaa]

du_casper 04-18-2005 12:41

Please can you tell me start adress or sintax for setool to read all flash (whole 12 mb) with div.. tnx..

pawaa 04-18-2005 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by du_casper
Please can you tell me start adress or sintax for setool to read all flash (whole 12 mb) with div.. tnx..

Infact, i never used SETOOL, but if the backup will be 12 MB then start and end address will be like this...

Start Address = 0x00000000
End Address = 0x00C00000

[PaWaa]

ab1009 04-18-2005 18:54

@pawaa
hi, please read my thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201178

if you can please help me

br

legija 04-18-2005 19:58

lamerz -;)

Why you kill your phones guys at first place ?

Gsm-W 04-19-2005 03:45

@legija
(1)cause support site don't have t630 R7A flash file:)
(2)because they already downgrade their phone :)

Can legija provide help for T630 R7A file??( You will be lovely ) :)

They did not kill their phone just abuse it :):)

Best Regard
Gsm-W

hooi76 04-19-2005 06:05

To legija, it will be lovely if you can provide the R7A011_CHINA_2 :D

legija 04-19-2005 09:16

@Gsm-W
You don't have access to my site ? ;) My customers have this file from 04.02.2004 :)

@Hoi76
What about asking people where you bought your box ? I hope they are not analphabets, so they might know how to make at least REAPIR file with patched OTP area.

pawaa 04-19-2005 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ab1009
@pawaa
hi, please read my thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201178

if you can please help me

br

Dear AB...,

Don't use RSA removed backup to revive a phone, that backup will not help you... use the files i gave or make your own, or download them from a crocodile's support website, if you don't have the damn access to his site ? then why didn't you buy your box from him ? you suppose to know that every sara's reseller has his own support site with different level of support provisions... so be careful next time...

[PaWaa]

pawaa 04-19-2005 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by legija
lamerz -;)

Why you kill your phones guys at first place ?

Because it was not written on the back of phone "Don’t downgrade this version because ufs support site don't have any solution yet" (because this is the most busiest team on the planet earth, and they must be busy with their laptops on their laps and trying to boot BB5 with ripped phoenix boot loaders)...

[PaWaa]

pawaa 04-19-2005 13:51

Quote:

@Gsm-W
You don't have access to my site ? ;) My customers have this file from 04.02.2004 :)

@Hoi76
What about asking people where you bought your box ? I hope they are not analphabets, so they might know how to make at least REAPIR file with patched OTP area.

Mr. Crocodile,

Opsss!!! Wrong Section, Go To SALE-SECTION, Or There must be a SELF-PRAISE -SECTION...

[PaWaa]

legija 04-19-2005 14:01

You are not happy ? :) Or you think i do not have RIGHT to promote my OFFICIAL site on OFFICIAL forum ?

Anyway - i prepared some files by my self, using DUMP from new phones, fighter, div2ufs, in total hour or more work, my people who PAID for support are happy.

Ofcourse there was great help from Saras, because he converted first file i sent him, and patched RSA area which was erased from phone, in order to boot this unit.

Anyway - there is some people who CARE about customers, and some not. This phrase is mostly "abused" by Raskul, but even him failed on this matter, hehehhe :D :D :D

pawaa 04-19-2005 14:25

Quote:

You are not happy ? :) Or you think i do not have RIGHT to promote my OFFICIAL site on OFFICIAL forum ?

Anyway - i prepared some files by my self, using DUMP from new phones, fighter, div2ufs, in total hour or more work, my people who PAID for support are happy.

Ofcourse there was great help from Saras, because he converted first file i sent him, and patched RSA area which was erased from phone, in order to boot this unit.

Anyway - there is some people who CARE about customers, and some not. This phrase is mostly "abused" by Raskul, but even him failed on this matter, hehehhe :D :D :D

No!!! I am very happy and your support is appreciated and there is no doubt that you care about your customers, but my dear friend, this is also a help forum (a helping hand for newbie), every one is not that much skilled to make dump and manipulate it to revive his dead phone, neither all of them are your lucky customer, so the purpose of this thread was to help those guys, saying someone lamer or anything like that is a disrespect of your fellows, because some of them might be your customers and you are loosing them in advance...

[PaWaa]