GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2006, 11:31   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 260519
Thanks Meter: 46

20usd not too expensive,i will buy it
but just need fast and latest firmware and service manual etc update
Old 09-29-2006, 13:11   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 66937
Thanks Meter: 5,053
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita_Bennet View Post
so why nobody inform me that my support will end without any notification??
sorry - maby there is a good time for saras to check their resselers???
& i've asked mine for how long i'll have acces to ufsxsupport.com -> he didn't told me that only for 7 month
As i Remember We Have Inform To All Our *******r's To Get Renew There Account in 2 Weeks If You Not Revice Our Mail We Are Realy Sorry...

Quote:
cheap??
almost 100 british pounds is cheap??
and it's not about money. if i knew that it's going to happen i could download everything i want, write on hard drive & forget.
i didn't download everytning - just what i need.

Best Regards
unhappy & cheated user of saras box (original ufs. now without support)
One's You Paid 100 British Pond's For UFS You Got An Account To Download File's... From Last 9 Month's Your Account Was Active...

We Understand Your Problam... Now You Have One Way Out To Buy New Account Or Renew Your Old Account.. You Must Contact Your Reseller..

WBR
GSMMUNNA

Quote:
acess to www.ufsxsupport.com
my login & pass doesn't work any more (i've bought my box 14.03.2006).
this is what i'm talking about.
You Must Contact Your Reseller To check Your Account.... Your Problam Will be Solve... If You Face Any Problam Please PM Me Your Login With Reseller Detail's....

WBR
GSMMUNNA

Last edited by GsmMunna; 09-29-2006 at 13:35.
Old 09-29-2006, 13:34   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 172261
Thanks Meter: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMMUNNA View Post
One's You Paid 100 British Pond's For UFS You Got An Account To Download File's... From Last 9 Month's Your Account Was Active...

We Understand Your Problam... Now You Have One Way Out To Buy New Account Or Renew Your Old Account.. You Must Cotact Your Reseller..

You Must Contact Your Reseller To check Your Account.... Your Problam Will be Solve... If You Face Any Problam Please PM Me Your Login With Reseller Detail's....

WBR
GSMMUNNA

if i got only 1 box from ufsxsupport can i purchase 2 login usd20 x2

cos mutiple ip login not allowed
Old 09-29-2006, 14:37   #34 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,783
I cant even buy support from any one , so as for saying all resellers are doing it is a load of rubbish, AND I REALLY WANT IT.
Old 09-29-2006, 17:50   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 846
Thanks Meter: 31
is no't the point of money is the princible.
first you have to inform your *******rs if you plant to stop support and after
you stop they accounts.second the time we buy never mension the support of firmware is limited.third i thing saras team they get to greaty not the buyers who support with there money.four i thing saras box they do the last months of there lifes and every body in the team tried to get more money and run.fifth is not to the resselers to support but to came direct from saras team.

you prove me wrong.

regards
Old 09-29-2006, 19:56   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 117496
Sonork: 100.83919
Thanks Meter: 22,689
Angry

this
not a sales sections

Last edited by Narry; 09-30-2006 at 04:06.
Old 09-29-2006, 22:11   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 131118
Thanks Meter: 40
Talking $$$

not
sales section
narry

Last edited by Narry; 09-30-2006 at 15:08.
Old 09-29-2006, 23:54   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7468
Thanks Meter: 2
looks great.. what is the price?

Last edited by Narry; 09-30-2006 at 04:07.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:52   #39 (permalink)
ppl
Freak Poster

Member: 7069
Thanks Meter: 6
UFS boxes are gone to hell,first was crack,after that was stop support, to this moment honestley I have support from 2 year but my wrong was cause i never download all files - only one that i need to momment,i don`t want to make big traffic.I`m owner of 2 UFS original boxes - I pay for first 300$ and 200$ for second plus 200$ Extra cash for HWK.I`m allways have policy to buy original - not exactley for support more for that cause my money go to autor and product will evulate.Ok i will glad to pay 20$ ->make it 30$ but for one year not for 9 mounts.After that i will use download agent-like never before and I will download all from support server.All of you UFS support team not respect your customers-my opinion
Old 09-30-2006, 12:13   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 78028
Thanks Meter: 90
i think all people wish to condinue the site support ,,because 20$ is resanable for users hopping good support from you as you can,,,,,
Old 09-30-2006, 14:24   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 207455
Thanks Meter: 35
like Zulea

In my own view i think its rather cheeky of sara an all contributing to it ufs support, with this idea of money 4 support, ufs box came with HWK that really is mess up and cant really leave to what i expected, crack vygis id wonderfully, so what are we paying 4?? no new investion the box is of old, what happen to the cash you made back then, i felt sara was going to put on a new addition, to compensate people that really purchase his original boxes not chase them away,with this when there are rumors of another box coming up from him
Old 09-30-2006, 14:39   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51995
Thanks Meter: 0
Like what is this support all about about all they do is host flash files, i bought a ufs3 flasher 2nd hand with a proper serial number and original owner had just bought clone and had denied me any access, now i paid alot of money for that flasher so i contacted nearly everyone thats on there all they all just basically ignored me to my knowlege the meaning of a "SUPPORT SITE" is to help people now ive been left scramming old flash files off people and still in problems.

Everyone i contacted offered me a dongle for £40 just to get support of course i wasnt for paying as far as i can see that member ship should of have its login details reset including password and given to me but i get jack sh*t,

Also ive been on support site its poor as your limited to 25 files a day and then when your maxed out on the 4th download your wondering why and then it says about if your downloading with an accelerator this will effect your count, well im sorry just because i dont wanna be sitting here downloading a flash file for weeks i use a download accelerator, i was completely pissed when a friend who give me his old user id and password to keep and not to share give me his login 2 days before i couldnt get in again anything i tried to download was maxxed at 25 downloads and i know for a fact that my friend wasnt on,

And also dont start with that sh*t about making your money back charging customers umm i live in a house i have no shop no job and its a hobby i buy a phone with software fault for £50 then sell it for £70 thats a quick 20 but thats not every week, i havent yet made my money back on my flasher and thats saying something.

At this stage im goning to just buy a new flasher with new cables and new support. and just to add to that i dont do BB5, plus then you bring out this new thing that fits on the board just to let us do the newer models when basically i have heard of people using the crack and basically all this wee device do is tell the flasher its there, i understand about your server but maybe if you provided better "SUPPORT" maybe people wouldnt mind having to pay.

Cameraman
Old 09-30-2006, 14:44   #43 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4875
Thanks Meter: 9
Very fair ! UFS have a *** support and in almost 2 year the server was allways on never down. I agree to pay the 20$.
Best regards to u all, best regards to UFS - Saras Team and hope to hear about more *** updates.
alianu.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:10   #44 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 73808
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMMUNNA View Post

WBR
GSMMUNNA

i've done this before i've started writing on any forum.
but i didn't get any answer.
i'll wait next few days (3-4 at the maximum-today is sunday so nobody is working today and as far as i know life nobody was intrested to answer on friday).
if i dont get any info i'll send all info on your pm
Old 10-01-2006, 11:11   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91799
Thanks Meter: 3
I am sorry, but UFS support has always had old files and little choice of language packs, especially for Samsung. I have actually downloaded about 20 files in more than one year. It is not about money. I make $20 in half an hour, it is about the way you treat us and the class of service. If you treat me like that, slamming the door on me, once, nothing indicates you are not going to do the same after I pay you $20. To me, you are immoral, therefore I do not trust you in any ways and I am not going to pay you ever again.