GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2006, 05:57   #61 (permalink)

Member: 16739
Thanks Meter: 1

please give us information on where we could pay the said amount.

to whom or to what is the payment term?
Old 10-07-2006, 10:13   #62 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 222198
Sonork: 100.102981
Thanks Meter: 3,813
@ sario
Chk with ur nearest reseller.

B.R,
Viru
Old 10-07-2006, 10:57   #63 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111249
Thanks Meter: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by systemworm View Post
If flash files will be uploaded regularly and support will be normal then i don't think 20 is a money
But there wasn't samsung files for the latest models on server.What about after paying 20usd?!?
Yes, u r right. If it is regular n fast paying 20$ is not a problem otherwise it is a waste.

BR
Old 10-07-2006, 16:32   #64 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 193950
Thanks Meter: 0
Ufs Support Now To Be Paid For!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although i am totally dissapointed with the new announcement to make the support site paid, i do understand the costs involved in maintaining Server space and memory usages. i just wish instead of extending the service another 9 months, that they hag made it alteast a year. On the good side of things atleast we still have a support site. On the bad side of things i think this would now discourage future buyers of this Flashing Box.
I mean MR. Saras has to look at the market and realize that we are using a box that is pretty soon becoming outdated. With New phones being launched almost everyday, we have to come up with a better solution then putting a huge customer base of already existing UFS 3 users at such inconvenience!! Hope the big man himself reads this!!

Jeofrey!!
Old 10-07-2006, 16:50   #65 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Although i am totally dissapointed with the new announcement to make the support site paid, i do understand the costs involved in maintaining Server space and memory usages. i just wish instead of extending the service another 9 months, that they hag made it alteast a year. On the good side of things atleast we still have a support site. On the bad side of things i think this would now discourage future buyers of this Flashing Box.
I mean MR. Saras has to look at the market and realize that we are using a box that is pretty soon becoming outdated. With New phones being launched almost everyday, we have to come up with a better solution then putting a huge customer base of already existing UFS 3 users at such inconvenience!! Hope the big man himself reads this!!
Jeofrey!!
Old 10-07-2006, 16:57   #66 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Exclamation Ufs 3 Support Paid Now!!

Jeofrey!!
Old 10-07-2006, 16:58   #67 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Jeofrey!!
Old 10-09-2006, 09:49   #68 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 107287
Thanks Meter: 6
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hams View Post
@ejazkhan
There are 2 things:
- Ufs updates from SARAS
- Firmwares, service manual, etc from www.ufsxsupport.com

Even if you dont pay 20$ , the updates from saras will be free till the time he decides not to.
This 20$ you will be paying for Firmwares, etc on ufsxsupport.com and not for updates from Saras.

@Nikita_Bennet
Firstly, ONLY all logins before 9 months were suspended.
Secondly, i think you have an expensive hobby, better try stamp collection, coins collections, etc instead of firmware collections...
Thirdly, all resellers/distrubutors were informed about it before this started( 9 months back).
Don't judge peolpe for what there hobbies must be
and I think that the end user who must be informed not the resellers/distrubutors , why you don't put a "big pub banner" in the officiel site saying that after a such periode the support will not be free?????????, WE CUSTUMERS THINK THAT WE'VE BEEN OFFICIALLY CHEATED, since most of us bought this box for it's good support, if the problem is because of the cracked Boxes, Why don't you put an online authentification system, like SCDR2.

Last edited by kassir; 10-09-2006 at 10:14.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:04   #69 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 107287
Smile To Mod

U shoul move all this crap to the "No More Support/Temporarily Closed "
Old 10-09-2006, 21:54   #70 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 73808
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMMUNNA View Post

You Must Contact Your Reseller To check Your Account.... Your Problam Will be Solve... If You Face Any Problam Please PM Me Your Login With Reseller Detail's....

WBR
GSMMUNNA
i've contact my resseler.
after that i send you PM about my resseler.
my account still doesn't work.

time is running and i've paid for ......

Best Regards
unhappy user of original ufs box
Old 10-09-2006, 21:59   #71 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 117496
Sonork: 100.83919
Thanks Meter: 22,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikita_Bennet View Post
i've contact my resseler.
after that i send you PM about my resseler.
my account still doesn't work.

time is running and i've paid for ......

Best Regards
unhappy user of original ufs box
Dont worry i will give you best support
for free
call me tomorrow after 15cet
+48503552016

or speak on GG

even if you not purchased box from me

WBR
karwosgsm.pl team
Old 10-10-2006, 21:57   #72 (permalink)

Member: 69920
Hi All!

How to pay?
sy?
when?
no savvy!

thanks

Peter
Old 10-15-2006, 20:09   #73 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 112858
I think paying a small fee for there support is a worth while cause as I have made good money out of my tornado and HWK module and I do this as part time . its more of an interest but it still makes me money so im all for it as long as the support is good. why sould,nt they get paid for there efforts.

Mike......
Old 10-16-2006, 17:04   #74 (permalink)

Member: 371160
i have the message "ufs2 not found" please help me and i have install the software
Old 10-16-2006, 18:12   #75 (permalink)

Member: 199797
Angry Thanks ufs 3

hi i would like to say thankyou for the years of support you have given me
but as a hwk customer for six months
will i get access to ufs ?
its been one of the BEST SUPPorted and selling boxes on the market
please dont start charging us every 9 months