GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Various (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f25/)
-   -   Infinity-box VS Mulit-box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f25/infinity-box-vs-mulit-box-506616/)

nasirahmed 02-27-2008 06:33

Infinity-box VS Mulit-box

I want to buy a box like the above 2 boxes which supports many more models. Please real users inform me about which is the best for use? I don't care about how many more models supported with the box. I care about the cables and how easy I can work with the models. As I read, Infinity-box supports a lot of models but for users the main problem is cable. Models are supported but no cable. I want to know in which box it is easy to make cables and use. One more thing I already have a china box. I am talking about the other models

IkaMazini 02-27-2008 06:36

Infinity-box box of year. fast support. fine updates. ;)

Mizu_infinity 02-27-2008 06:44

Infinity box is easy to use and make cable . Nasir vi Main hoon na.

nasirahmed 02-27-2008 06:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by IkaMazini (Post 3116877)
Infinity-box box of year. fast support. fine updates. ;)

As I told first I am thinking about cables. Is it easy to make cables esay in Infinity-box than multi-box?

nasirahmed 02-27-2008 06:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizu_infinity (Post 3116889)
Infinity box is easy to use and make cable . Nasir vi Main hoon na.

I've not much soldering experience. Will u do it for me? Mizu :D

Faheem Anjum 02-27-2008 07:12

infinity box is best for u i think a lot of support and very easy to used

huzsolt 02-27-2008 07:39

What's wrong with you people, are you in "we belive only in BIG RED fonts" sect? I think you don't need any box, first of all you need eye glasses. Big ones. With full support and warranty, maybe in few months there will be bigger fonts, so you can switch the glasses to compatible ones.

why some people thinks if they change the formatting stile of their posts, they will have a proprer attention? ....:confused:

nasirahmed 02-27-2008 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by huzsolt (Post 3116948)
What's wrong with you people, are you in "we belive only in BIG RED fonts" sect? I think you don't need any box, first of all you need eye glasses. Big ones. With full support and warranty, maybe in few months there will be bigger fonts, so you can switch the glasses to compatible ones.

why some people thinks if they change the formatting stile of their posts, they will have a proprer attention? ....:confused:

Peoples are different, choices also different. Even u can notice, all of ur family member's have not the same choice. My favourite colour is Red. So I started with red. If u don't like this, leave it. Don't blame others.

I think u should blame even Raskal:D
http://www./showthread.php?t=295306

IkaMazini 02-27-2008 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by huzsolt (Post 3116948)

I think to you red colour is not pleasant

kabirhossain 02-27-2008 09:52

infinity box is best you buy infinity box +InfinityBox PinFinder i use&sele 10 multibox all box problem i return to reseller wait 4 manth not back.

mujahid_ali 02-27-2008 09:59

c'mon friends come to the main topic INFINITY is the best Tool if u have Vepro Xintel Box then u can use it with Infinity no need to soldering using Vepro Xintel Box it is too much easy to find RX, TX

vrepair 02-27-2008 10:00

Unbeatable Infinity At Its Best Always

That'sme 02-27-2008 10:29

Infinity the most fast and power box.

nasirahmed 02-27-2008 10:40

Nobody voted for Multi:D

Again I am saying, professional persons who have worked with these boxes and have experience, please answer.

sanjubhai 02-27-2008 11:10

boss multi is best suited to your requirements