GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Twisterflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/)
-   -   How much should i charge SarasBox customers for a JAF BB5 box ? Please vote the poll! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/how-much-should-i-charge-sarasbox-customers-jaf-bb5-box-please-vote-poll-220279/)

Raskal 07-18-2005 13:37

How much should i charge SarasBox customers for a JAF BB5 box ? Please vote the poll!

I am thinking to charge Twister customers for a JAF box 110 EURO. Have a look at this post http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193979
It was made before 3 months. Are you tired of waiting?

What are the conditions to get this offer?

All have a SarasBox can get this offer, not only Twister users.

How many boxes i can order for this price?

Only ONE BOX per serial number. (need serial, date of purchase, name of reseller)

Does the offer at 110 EURO include any cables?

No, you can use your Twister/UFS cables.

Does the offer at 110 EURO include delivery ?

No, of course not. No delivery, no taxes incl.

Does this offer include an support account at www.****************/support

Yes, it does.

B.R.,
Raskal

Luciano 07-18-2005 14:07

Good idea,
It is hard to resist at such nice offer.

*MaTeOoSh* 07-18-2005 14:47

hmm.... 110 Euro is at the level of HWK, and HWK seems to be more expandable in future because of Saras - Father of all UFS Boxes - but in fact, I don't know how smart JAF developer is ;-)

It will easier do decide, when You will give us some infos about the suprises which JAF developer has in his pocket for us ...It will be a good "carrot", isn't it ?

Raskal 07-18-2005 14:49

I have to say that i have no Ericsson solution on hand for now, but the coder is working on it day and night, i hope to have it ready for delivery in 7 days. The price will be not higher than 30-40 usd for end customers. It can also do K750i, etc... this is for sure! When i will have it, i will anonce all features and post screenshots.

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. sorry HWK team, i do not like to let customers without support, and because i have no HWKs, i have to be little bit flexible and take alternative solutions ...

*MaTeOoSh* 07-18-2005 14:53

... I'm not sure, but It can be too late - UFS / SE Market is already taken by Setool, everyone, which REALLY needed it already have ...

Maybe another one "carrot" ;-) ?

Raskal 07-18-2005 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by *MaTeOoSh*
... I'm not sure, but It can be too late - UFS / SE Market is already taken by Setool, everyone, which REALLY needed it already have ...

Yes right, agree with you, but JAF does not have any SE solution for example. And also SeTool price and the new usb magic dongle price are very different things. Any way, we are doing it for jaf, so what it cost me to offer it for SarasBox users...

B.R.,
Raskal

Raskal 07-18-2005 15:15

Quote:

hmm.... 110 Euro is at the level of HWK, and HWK seems to be more expandable in future because of Saras - Father of all UFS Boxes - but in fact, I don't know how smart JAF developer is ;-)

It will easier do decide, when You will give us some infos about the suprises which JAF developer has in his pocket for us ...It will be a good "carrot", isn't it ?

I also don't konw how smart jaf developer is, i just belive in facts. JAF was First 3-rd party flasher doing repairing BlueTooth 6230 after this saras recieved this information for UFSx from jaf coder, JAF was First 3rd party flasher doing DCT4 APE phones (9300, 9500, 7710, 6620), JAF was First 3-rd party flasher doing BB5 USB flashing, JAF was First third party flasher doing BB5 F-Bus flashing...

You may call it carrot, but users think different, need only read JAF forum ;)

The ericsson solution, well about the coder i will not say nothing yet, but i am 99% sure, that even you have a carrot solution from this guy and still using it from time to time... ;)

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. i forgot to mention about DCT4 imei patch, this is free in jaf included, the alternative software DCT4Direct by Dr.Versace cost just 599 usd ;)

MisterX GSMFREE 07-18-2005 15:22

@Raskal how much will it cost ? The SE Solution for JAF ? I've an Twister and an JAF at the moment.

mr_x4you 07-18-2005 15:24

Quote:

SE unlocking market taken by Setool ? You're funny mate :)

descovery 07-18-2005 16:19

very Good idea
thx
br
descovery

rpbongp 07-18-2005 16:47

For me better to buy both sarasbox and jap if there is new update you have it and use it. but the worse is our pocket empty for buying boxes and dongle.

.:GSM International:. 07-18-2005 17:27

@ Raskal...

Wish you would've made this offer some weeks ago, would've saved me some £££'s

didnt jaf coder used to be ufs/twister programmer with saras? i'd like the SE update when it gets released, but Raskal, id LOVE bb5 unlocking.....

ManWolf 07-18-2005 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Rawlinson
@ Raskal...

Wish you would've made this offer some weeks ago, would've saved me some £££'s

didnt jaf coder used to be ufs/twister programmer with saras? i'd like the SE update when it gets released, but Raskal, id LOVE bb5 unlocking.....

Wouldn't we all, but so far there is no news that anyone is close to managing to do it

--

WolfMan

.:GSM International:. 07-18-2005 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManWolf
Wouldn't we all, but so far there is no news that anyone is close to managing to do it

--

WolfMan

gti have it, dejan has it, jaf are close......

maxijazz 07-18-2005 17:52

finally it has done,now we can buy a solution with the sarasbox advantage but we cant flash the phones with sarasbox.interesting,isnt it?thnx to Mr.Raskal for caring about his customers.

br;
maxijazz