GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Twisterflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/)
-   -   SE T630 Problem after Unlock with Twister (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f250/se-t630-problem-after-unlock-twister-198135/)

Jankovic 04-03-2005 08:54

SE T630 Problem after Unlock with Twister

Hello

I have There 2 piece of SE T630 ver. R7A011 after Downgrade With Twister On R6C005 Phone dont have acess on Network .... so if somebodey have some expirience please help .....
I try to Flash New AVR+ARM+GDFS same try Other ver. soft but same IMEI is OK ......

REgrads
mario

twisterfan 04-03-2005 10:19

@Jankovic

Did you untick "protect SA" ?

If not then it will not flash all of the GDFS area ..

Dunno if it will help but it is worth a try.

PS. If you flash without protecting SA please remember to give the phone it's own serial back using "init secblk"

Twisterfan

Jankovic 04-03-2005 11:23

Hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by twisterfan
@Jankovic

Did you untick "protect SA" ?

If not then it will not flash all of the GDFS area ..

Dunno if it will help but it is worth a try.

PS. If you flash without protecting SA please remember to give the phone it's own serial back using "init secblk"

Twisterfan

Hello

I Untick Protect SA and after that i use "init secblk" but same

Thanx
Mario :D

twisterfan 04-03-2005 11:31

@Jankovich

Weird...

Only thing i can think of is if they for example changed the RX/TX chip to a new kind that is only supported by R7 software..

Have seen sometimes in Nokia that they say that from a certain hardware revision you must use at least a certain software version because they had changed to a new chip or display that needed a "driver" only found from a certain software version ...

Have never had a R7 phone in my hands but what was the reason to downgrade ?? (Is it not possible to unlock phones with software R7 ?)

Twisterfan

burgerhan 04-03-2005 17:22

These is software problem....100% because the new T630 PCB ic like PA is different
with old one, try to get a new file in UFSX site..maay be it can help..
I saw someone using Tornado to solve it, but they not telling me what files to flash.

fedjak 04-03-2005 18:19

well. i had a few t630 here with r7. just used td and flashed with r6c. worked ok. then i upgraded to r7 and worked even better;:) hehe seems that td is still the best tool for old semc.

br fedjak

Jankovic 04-03-2005 23:55

Hey

Hello

Thanx For Quick Answer And Explanation I Unlock xxxxxx Piece Of R7 With This Flash and on this way Without any Problem But I dont Know What Happend now All is Same Same Box PC Cable just Other Phones :D
I little Confused dont have Idea any More .... :confused:

Regrads
mario

MOBICOM 04-04-2005 00:05

Simple solution, find someone with best tool called Cruiser/Fighter and flash phone with version R7A011 ;)

wbr.

Spalato 04-04-2005 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOBICOM
Simple solution, find someone with best tool called Cruiser/Fighter and flash phone with version R7A011 ;)

wbr.

Cruiser and Fighter can not repair that phone... tested...

MOBICOM 04-04-2005 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spalato

Hmmmm
But can make criuiser this damage with network or only can't repair after another software?
Did work old solution for this phone with UFS and TP?

wbr.

Jankovic 04-04-2005 01:41

Hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spalato

Hello Spalato

Do You Have repair Solution or ???????
Can You share with me and Other member with same Problem

REgrads
mario :D

twisterfan 04-04-2005 05:56

Hi

Can someone please tell me why it is that Twister cannot flash version R7 ??

Twisterfan

GSMBlade 04-05-2005 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOBICOM

wbr.

I tried to flash it with Cruiser to version R7A011, and phone have the same problem!!
Tried to write new Security area, gdfs, and default calibration values but problem is the same!

Any idea what to do!?

BR

jusluke 04-10-2005 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMBlade
I tried to flash it with Cruiser to version R7A011, and phone have the same problem!!
Tried to write new Security area, gdfs, and default calibration values but problem is the same!

Any idea what to do!?

BR

maybe refurbished unit or converted t637 in your t630. try fullflash and check if you have 1800mhz in your area.

GSMBlade 04-10-2005 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by jusluke
maybe refurbished unit or converted t637 in your t630. try fullflash and check if you have 1800mhz in your area.

No, phone is original T630, it is buyed from provider in my country, and other friend had same problem, he downgraded phone with DIV and phone lost network!! As fas as I know you must not flash it!! Only solution for now is to unlock it with Cruiser without unlocking RSA - flashing!!

I still didn't manage to repair that phones!!

BR