GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Sony Ericsson > Sony Ericsson Hardware Repair

Sony Ericsson Hardware Repair Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with SonyEricsson and Sony Phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2020, 09:55   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 12835
Thanks Meter: 23
Sony XZ1 G8341 both cameras will not work. It's not a software problem.

There are problems with the cameras on the phone. They work when the phone is turned on for the first time, but when the CAMERA application is closed and restarted, the screen is black and there is no content from the camera. It is enough to clean the CACHE of the CAMERA application or restart the phone to work again. It's not a software issue - I've flashed many times and nothing has helped. I found one missing element on the motherboard. Does anyone have a schematic or can tell me what this element is and where to get it. I will be grateful for your help.

Old 11-28-2021, 17:24   #2 (permalink)

Member: 813630
Thanks Meter: 0
The missing component is marked "AD6"; if anyone knows about it, I would agree because mine is broken. I don't know if the cameras work, because my display has no backlight.