GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UniMoto

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2005, 14:30   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 36517
Thanks Meter: 2
FREE SOFTWARE And some details!

Yes legija, I am THE AUTHOR, PEOPLE like SIR, GSMTEAM, KEVIN and WHO SAW with their EYES my work for so many years
can tell here this. i have EYE whitness and you have only blah blah blah... Wrong bet thief. You personally even know this, but you afraid to say it in voice.
Album and you are not authors or owners, album was invited into this project by ME personally (have whitnesses) SIR, GSMTEAM etc..
And was fired becuase for 18 months of work he did not make even 40% of tasks. And his 16.5% supposed to be his for ever, even for such
****ty work like he did. But after stealing common work and gone to you - he has 0% into this. Because he is the worker who has stolen it,
and GREAT thank to you that you have just proven it !
Now about me:
Normally i love reverse and hate bothering writting win32 code.
And all the REVERSE ENGENEERING was made by ME EXACTLY, COMPLETE IDEA of Ultima was MINE for 100%
That's why it is not easy to make CLONE because the reverse man was making the idea
YOUR ALBUM is nothing but who just gets all the info and THEN only implements in "silently"
written Win32 code as 99% working software :) - ask people here, how many of them now can do it for you for 100%
and not funny sw that kills phones because his majesty always forgets to listen to people who is wiser and
does not let his selfish to accept that someone can be better and smarter :)
and then his buggy win32 code give "glory" to MaxRfon :)
Your GREAT ALBUM is just a software maker for win32 :) Now when i fire him - because his work is always 50% ****
and HIS MAJESTY does not let others to CORRECT his sources because "they" think that "they" are G O D -
After 4 years of destroying my name - i work alone and won't let dogs and paranoya idiots like ALBUM and you
to destroy what i have made. ASK HERE HOW MANY MEN CAN DO REVERSE so that WIN32 makers to make SW :)?
SE were stolen by ALBUM from ZULEA and partially Saras SW :) Zulea and Saras, it was YOUR glory!
The REST - reverce job was made by ME sitting home alone, digging in IDA and using HEAD and tools (which makes a man to
be a man not a monkey) :)
And motorola unlocking was made by maxrfon personally - ALBUM was asked JUST to write WIN32 code :)
WHen i got busy with Ultima - Album start steal from Victor all the rest!
I was the one who told you NOT to involve him because this specimen has too high selfprice which is for me, 32 years old man
looks like just paranoya and very high mania of "HIS MAJESTY" :)
Hahahaa can i post here the key for victor's dongle your ALBUM was used? :)
Siemens REVERSE was made by ME and PRO and was given to ALBUM to make the win32 code since PRO has taken all his work when gone to Taiwan
producer. I HAVE whitness for this - your beloved friend SARAS (my respectable friend) and RASKAL
who bought from me Siemens solution when ALBUM was socking cocks in welding institute - those people won't let me lie.
I HIRE album to write only win32 code for me, not to waiste time and work under new phones.
BB was made by me, Panasonics by Myky, siemens by me and PRO, motorola by me, Treo 600 by me, Sierra cards by me and album, and btw,
to make J5 your beloved album killed 12 pcs of phones because his lovely glitch is to be so high priced and not let that he can make
a mistake :) But to kill boot sector in 12 pieces of phones in 12 minutes - can do only one specimen on this earth - ALBUM :)
Have your glory - thanks for helping me to take off the shame of 99% men and "BUG MAKER" and "Repair after UNIMOTO by Crew"
All this glory is NOW yours :) Take it maxrfon2 :) i will write my own sw myself:). And Ultima IDEA, HW design, CPU LCD all
from scratch was made by me and Slava, Album had 1 year to write those 1200 lines :) because his majesty does not let
others intrude his paranoya "genius" work :) And the usual thing - glitch that does not let other USB flash to work - hidden in ALBUM head.
timer(x) has too small stack ;) Correct it and do not shame my name with your stolen source code :)
Max

The open source project which i have created continues at www.ultimabox.NET

Old 12-18-2005, 16:20   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 155820
Thanks Meter: 60
Thnx For it's Nice INFO.........................

Old 12-19-2005, 15:15   #3 (permalink)

Member: 209129
Thanks Meter: 5
@PAX-PFon
Hehe, very interesting story. I've no comments. I'm just sad to see what has happened to your cristal mind now, man. Really sad, to talk such bull****...

Old 12-19-2005, 15:24   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

HAHAHAHHAHAHA - WELCOME LAMER

What makes me laugh is to see YOU DEBIL here and even you can talk english GO and check your karakuli SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR WRITTING FOR ALL THE WORLD! LAMER

People - look at the GREATEST G O D of all ages - the ALBUM itself The one who shame my name with bugy win32 software for 3 year! 99% welcome - here you will also see the price for your BRILLIANT brain

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

MAMAMAMAMAMAA - HE EVEN CAME HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Can't stop laugh
HIDE - Don't shame yourself lamer!

Max

Old 12-19-2005, 15:27   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

GUYS i will STICK this THREAD for you all to see WHO killed your phones within 3 YEARS with lamerous sw. My work is to find simlock and pass info to him - so all was done well - his work was to make win32 code

Now you can personally tell him THANKS for killed phones

Max

Old 12-19-2005, 15:34   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

The THREAD is STICKY now

Thanks for all to participate

Now you can go to forum www.ultimabox.NET regarding Ultima and it's future features.

Max

Closed Thread