GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Smart-Clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/)
-   -   Can Anybody Help Me To Replace My Smart Clip? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/can-anybody-help-me-replace-my-smart-clip-262863/)

leviswang 01-13-2006 03:02

Can Anybody Help Me To Replace My Smart Clip?

I HAVE BOUGHT A SMART CLIP FORM An offical UK RESELLER "PremierGSM". AFTER LASTEST UPDATE, my Smart-clip can't be ditected by smart moto.I have tried to do this with two PC. no one worked. Should be some problem with clip. I HAVE CONTACT THE RESELLER,
THEY SAID"
CONTACT SMART-CLIP DIRECTLY FOR SUPPORT IVE EMAILED YOU THE SAME MESSAGE 3 TIMES

THEY WILL ARRANGE REPLACEMENT DIRECTLY "

AND WHEN I CONTACT SMART CLIP TEAM, THE REPLY IS "

1. Who is your receller?
2. Try to contact him once more and
tell that it is a usual procedure
that the reseller has to replace the broken Clip during warranty
period."

So, it seem like nobody will deal with my case. And, most importantly, my box is still in warranty time. 50 days to go!
SMART CLIP IS REALLY GOOD PRODUCT, WHATEVER ,
I MAY BUY AN NEW ONE. BUT NEXT TIME, I WILL CHOOSE A conscientious RESELLER.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hmotwr 01-13-2006 04:10

I strongly recommend your next purchase be made at unlockcellular.com
On my personal experience, they're reliable and trusted, their response on warranties is very fast.
But don't take my word for it, check this feedback on this same forum from a lot of users.
BR

PILONCILLO 01-13-2006 07:39

yes that is the big true

75133 01-13-2006 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmotwr
I strongly recommend your next purchase be made at unlockcellular.com
On my personal experience, they're reliable and trusted, their response on warranties is very fast.
But don't take my word for it, check this feedback on this same forum from a lot of users.
BR

they only offer 3 months warranty??

Multi-COM 01-13-2006 20:58

We offer 6 months and change withtou any problem to new one or repair broken in warranty time - also we are locald in EU so no custom tax

James-R 01-13-2006 23:49

hi,

i thought a read somewhere that they can be repaired online.

isdnman 01-14-2006 09:41

Maybe There is something that Smart-clip Team can do ?

GSM_Support 01-14-2006 12:48

If your Clip is still under warranty - send it to us. Write to info@ smart-clip.com for details on address.

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com

leviswang 01-14-2006 14:58

Mant Thanks Already Sent Mail. Waitting For Reply

leviswang 01-16-2006 14:41

I have sent two mail to [email protected] , but still no reply. what 's the problem??????????????????

tony8497 01-17-2006 09:55

leviswang

im having the same situation, no reply from them at all.......let us know what's going on pls???

and my story, i paid $120 USD to upgrade my unlocker to clip v2.21 from unlockcellular.com,upgrading progress completed, then its malfunctioning, won't attemp any unlock.........power light no response when i connect the 9v adapter, but really weird it is able to be work with smart moto and bootloader.com

my unlocker is still under warrantly with almost 2 months to go

PremierGSM 01-19-2006 00:11

Its simple really you didnt want to explain what was wrong with the clip or discuss anyway to fix the problem instead just lots of emails and msn messages in capital letters

so you get the same type of reply, first when someone tries to help you shouldnt slap them in the face becuase thats what you get

support works both way if your not willing to look at a way to fix the problem instead of simply thinking its faulty after 6 months of working then what can i say?