GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Smart-Clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/)
-   -   To mod : Please make only one Section for Clip and Unlocker (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/mod-please-make-only-one-section-clip-unlocker-206830/)

dj.kost 05-16-2005 22:56

To mod : Please make only one Section for Clip and Unlocker

Excepted if i'm completely lost and I messed to read a thread about downloading flash file for Smart-Clip, I suggest to mods to delete a Section and give them only one section for both as for me and a lot of other who bought Smart-Clip, it's exactly the same product. :mad:

Sorry to say that, but they don't deserve to have 2 sections for the SAME product, in this case, why not making a section for SCDR2 and an other for SCDR2 tiny (unlocker version), excepted that in this case, there's support for flash files... :p hmm hmmm !

Modz : any comment ? (it's not disrespect, just suggestion)

WBR

--
Jeremy

luskao 05-16-2005 23:18

Well, it's really difficult to fight the clones(SW) hehe and also to create an amont of flash file like other softwares with any lp and also with the chance for flashing only bootloader.This tool will be the best but they have to develop and create the files.I know that is near...and it will be free for you so...any complaints about freen updates of this kind??

BR

ednacell 05-17-2005 01:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by luskao
Well, it's really difficult to fight the clones(SW) hehe and also to create an amont of flash file like other softwares with any lp and also with the chance for flashing only bootloader.This tool will be the best but they have to develop and create the files.I know that is near...and it will be free for you so...any complaints about freen updates of this kind??

BR

Money this the issue, I agreed there is no difference between with smart-clip and smart-unlocker. Let's stop playing games and wake-up and smell the cafe... We been waiting for about 6-8 months for a broken promise that we will have flashing with samrt-clip. hahahahaha the joke is on US ALL. Those who paid for smart-unlocker got the best deal. The rest like me tough luck.... :mad: And the support they have now all it does is reference everyone to smart-clip web-site for every question we ask, like we cann't read... I am disappointed piss-off etc. but, what the hell can we do???

hunk4004 05-17-2005 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ********
Money this the issue, I agreed there is no difference between with smart-clip and smart-unlocker. Let's stop playing games and wake-up and smell the cafe... We been waiting for about 6-8 months for a broken promise that we will have flashing with samrt-clip. hahahahaha the joke is on US ALL. Those who paid for smart-unlocker got the best deal. The rest like me tough luck.... :mad: And the support they have now all it does is reference everyone to smart-clip web-site for every question we ask, like we cann't read... I am disappointed piss-off etc. but, what the hell can we do???

Your 100% right dude!

Gsmlocks 05-17-2005 10:44

Its all true, still i payed 220€ for my Smart-Clip and i think is a very cheap tool, if you remember the price of mss4.... i know that is a better tool, but the price says everyting!

The Smart unlocker is realy the same thing and i agree with dj.kost but......... as sameone sayed.. "what the hell can we do?" :P

hunk4004 05-17-2005 11:01

We can't do anything, maybee they'll come out with another clip=Baby Unlocker for the under 13 year olders :D

Gsmlocks 05-17-2005 12:05

LOOOOLLLLLL :P

Now that would be greaattt :D ... for my smaller brother