GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 23:46   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 173810
Thanks Meter: 2
S-card Marriage With S-clip I Dea Is Trash

hi
smart-clip team your clip would have been more wonderful without making it customers Mad first i had stress with licensed key then came s-card i bought one, that one became damaged and replaced by new s-card im unable to update it to allow me use it i have written to your support team
till now couldnt have any good support why should it be that s-card is only bind with one smart-clip when s-card is damaged you have to buy another clip? i think im the only one who ever regreted buying smart-clip because
it is too much risky i edge you to think about your customers first not think about protecting your interest and the leting us down down because i have since 2 week not able to use smart-clip im confused i hope you will improve your service to us for this is where we get money to buy your item when we close you close too thanx

Old 07-10-2007, 08:15   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 229997
Thanks Meter: 636
@ touch_111387,

PM me your e-mail address, i will check what problem you have.

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com

Old 07-10-2007, 09:40   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

mr.tinkertrain
is updating a replaced s-card with my old-smart-clip which has already been binded with the damaged s-card impossible? i just want to know if that is not possible? if it means since the old s-card is damaged and i got new one then i have to buy new smart-clip?

Old 07-10-2007, 10:05   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 229997
Thanks Meter: 636
@ touch_111387,

First of all you had to write a letter to support[at]smart-clip.com with the screenshot of the error.
In the last letter you have signed that you have sent your S-Card to reseller and replaced it.
Please wait for reply at your e-mail.

Best Regards
Smart-clip team
www.smart-clip.com
www.GsmServer.com
www.boot-loader.com
www.smart-unlocker.com

Old 07-10-2007, 10:15   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i said it has been replaced even yesterday i wrote about 2 mails and i have sent twice the new and old serial numbers 4 the s-cards and smart-clip with
the screen shot of the update failure one Again I repeat (THE S-CARD HAS ALREADY BEEN REPLACED)so please check it out