GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Smart-Clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/)
-   -   SC users need some SOFT for repair our CLIP!! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f268/sc-users-need-some-soft-repair-our-clip-198848/)

fingusio 04-06-2005 20:27

SC users need some SOFT for repair our CLIP!!

Hi

After I read many, many posts here i write this thread

Please SC-Team make som program for repair our clips. Sometimes after trying upgrade our clip we have failed upgrade and clips dead, and we can unlocks. We must write to our resseler and etc. and etc....Example with this program we can write to clip by LPT cable some soft (ex. version 1.24,1.25....etc.) and after that try upgrade again with WWW.

Please make some for us , we belive with you SC-TEAM!!!

best regards from Poland
fingusio

japunlock 04-06-2005 20:28

cannot be too risky and an exelent oportunity for clonners

luskao 04-06-2005 20:38

That's the main problem if you create this kind of soft SC software will be openned to everybody as well as updates, that's too risky...Maybe you could ask some people that have the knowledge and the confidence of SC team...

BR

fingusio 04-06-2005 20:46

Please dont answer that. I give only some idea for dead clips.
This is not must be soft this is maybe can be some other support , I dont know but we need some thing for repair our box......

Also please some users of SC could think about it. In witch form can be do that? other support on WWW, or same soft protected or smth else....?

br.
fingusio

luskao 04-06-2005 20:53

Well maybe they could create in a nearly future something for dead boxes...If you know anyone with SC maybe you could talk with him and reprogram it with the same thing except S/N..I don't know too much about this so better talk with them via PM or something similar...

BR

Maxtor 04-07-2005 18:28

@japanlock
Excelent oportunity for clonners it will be not because its fact that clones of SmartCLIP are already out :mad:

BR.............Maxtor

fuzionGSM 04-07-2005 20:49

or a solution would be to stick serial number in a read-only

i'm not a programmer but that could be a solution

kin88 04-07-2005 21:27

bad news smart-clip dead

hello Smart-clip team
you can blocked and kill clone box you are right ,but original box and same kill , please make some program to fix box , many user wait your good news and trust

derek

stigor 04-08-2005 19:20

Today, also, happend to me, update failure, and now clip dead.
What to do now??????? SC Team?

stigor 04-08-2005 19:21

Today, also, happend to me, update failure, and now clip dead.
What to do now??????? SC Team?

luskao 04-08-2005 19:24

Always the same, I think you must contact SC team in the mailbox or via icq and talk with them...

BR

fingusio 04-08-2005 19:48

When i upgrade last time to v2.07 after third time clip upgrade succesffull, now i afraid upgrade to v2.09......

@SC-TEAM
Do something for us!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!

br.
fingusio

*MaTeOoSh* 04-08-2005 21:38

don't be lazy and:
1. use good PC (not a Tesco-Crap)
2. Use a good Internet connection (make sure, that your provider will not reset it during update - in reason of expiration of IP-Address)
3. use good LPT cable
I never faced any probems with upgrading my SC. But I know how to care of it ...

stigor 04-09-2005 06:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by *MaTeOoSh*
don't be lazy and:
1. use good PC (not a Tesco-Crap)
2. Use a good Internet connection (make sure, that your provider will not reset it during update - in reason of expiration of IP-Address)
3. use good LPT cable
I never faced any probems with upgrading my SC. But I know how to care of it ...

Never say never :) All that you mentioned i`m use in last update, and
Murphy come, when you not expect ... So, i'm not see anybody have
repair dead SC clip .. Or, am i wrong?

dominik 04-09-2005 15:53

I have another problem my clip is working good(ver.207) and if I try to update to ver.209 it says "clip not found".My second clip is updating without any problem at same computer and conector.
Any advice
WBR