GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2004, 20:39   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25589
Thanks Meter: 1
V300 no ring, no any sound, after I remove securty code

V300 partial flash on security unlock ???
I have today one piece of V300 with security code, but when i push the red button, i wait ~ 3 min to power on the green led, time till this green led was flashing. so i think it work in this time. So, the problem is the phone is no ringing, no audio sound in the speaker when i made or receive a call, but i can make and receive calls but i can't hear nothing. In the multimedia files, all melodies is with a small icon with a padlock. It's a function in the menu of the phone who disable this padlock ?

Thank's

PS. I dont know if my unlock do this at the phone, maybe it was from the first customer .

Last edited by CezaricaGSM; 07-05-2004 at 20:46. Reason: my bad english :)

Old 07-06-2004, 08:46   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 54419
Thanks Meter: 0
I would say to test this try with another v300 with same firmware with audio working 100% and test it as this might be a error that was on the phone before you unlock it

also try flash new firmware into that phone with PST

Old 07-06-2004, 09:54   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 21077
Thanks Meter: 116,340
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CezaricaGSM
V300 partial flash on security unlock ???
I have today one piece of V300 with security code, but when i push the red button, i wait ~ 3 min to power on the green led, time till this green led was flashing. so i think it work in this time. So, the problem is the phone is no ringing, no audio sound in the speaker when i made or receive a call, but i can make and receive calls but i can't hear nothing. In the multimedia files, all melodies is with a small icon with a padlock. It's a function in the menu of the phone who disable this padlock ?

Thank's

PS. I dont know if my unlock do this at the phone, maybe it was from the first customer .
Smart-Clip does not use partial flash method for phone unlock.
The problem of your handset could not be caused by smart-clip unlock. Most likely it was there before. Cyclops is probably right about the cause. He also makes good point about flashing your phone again.

BR
Smart-Clip team