GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > NEC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2005, 17:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6084
Thanks Meter: 4
nec 616 cannot unlock after downgrade

I have 2 units of E616 (not v) SVN 25. I have downgraded both to SVN 17, but after that, i cannot read codes.

Is anithing I can do? I have unlock some 313 and 616v, but those reboots after aplication loading with NEC3GR
Old 04-06-2005, 18:36   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 81960
Thanks Meter: 0
it is funny how this nec phones are I got 3 that need unlocking I wont do any thing about them as they not worth the work that gos with them

I raed there a log that you can buy and it is undirect unlock what I dont understand how to undirect unlock ?? with a code what the code is no 1 want to say why coz they want to make money for what to get fat and rich and then die and leav all this nice got money to there wife who go on and find a young man who make here happy and give him all the money that her old man worked hard for by over the odds charg for a unlocking a phone for some poor one who like every one want to have a phone free to use it on what ever line they want

go on make more money and be happy me I do it for free why I like to help and why is that coz we all in the same boat and one day I am going die like every one and guss what I cant take this chity money with me there is no bank up there for me to save it in

happy life