GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 22:32   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,569
Post Furious-Gold 2.0 beta released

After some delay we just released the Furious-Gold 2.0 website.
Take a look here: Furious-Gold | the best unlock tool on market

What is new ?

'EASY REGISTRATION'
A really brand new system to activate your Furious-Gold box. Simply download latest Maintainance file wich contains the usb drivers for your Furious-Gold. Install them, start Maintainance software and click 'GO SUPPORT' button, then you can put your details here and press the update button that's all ! An email will be sent to you with to confirm the box activation.

'NO MORE ******** LOGIN AND PASSWORD'
Do not worry any more about your login and password, just click 'GO SUPPORT' button from the maintainance software and you will be instantly redirected to your Furious-Gold account then you can manage it in few clicks and access to download area

'PHONE MODELS SUPPORTED ?'
We really improved the phone models features list you can see now clearly the supported phone on Furious-Gold. You can see on the top right of the site the counter of phones growing each new updates.

For exemple you need to unlock Alcatel OT210X. Simply on the phone detail page and you can find wich module to use, wich cable and soon related files available for this phone.

'52 DETAILED MODULES'
We worked a lot also on the modules page to describe them as easy as possible. Easy to see exactly wich features are supported, check wich cable to use with any phones related to this module.

'59 CABLES & PINOUTS'
Now you can find exaclty which cable you need to use for any phone and you can find it fast ! We also included the cables pinout cause most of our customers are smart enough to make their own cables. Take a look on the cables page

'DID YOU SAID BONUS ?'
Yes ! to introduce our new website 2.0 beta we refilled ALL THE CREDITS COUNTER TO EACH of our customers ! So now you get back 15 credits for TREO 650, 15 credits for TREO 680 and 40 credits for SONY-ERICSSON.
This is absolutely FREE, simply go to my account and transfer your credits on your box using REFILL STRING.

'WHAT ABOUT THE PACK'
Here also we absolutely re-thinked this section to do it the most easy possible for our customers. So now you can find in one click wich modules are included in any of PACK1, PACK2 and PACK3

'RESELLERS'
We couldn't keep the old structure because so many spam bot registered there. So if you are a resseller please go to 'My Account' and simply APPLY to be a Furious-Gold resseller button then edit your details. After verification you will be added on the list.

As a reseller if you have some credits bought from us to activate one more year support for your customer, you will recover your credits on the final version of the site wich means around 2 or 3 weeks more.

'WHY BETA VERSION ?'
Because we was running out of time and we was really in hury to launch the new site cause really a lot of people were asking for it. So here we go with the beta hope you like it.

The final version of the site will be finish in around 2-3 weeks and we promise absolutely new features and we will announce some new project directly designed for Furious-Gold.

Keep an eye around us. Please REPORT FEEDBACK and any BUGS you can find on the site so we can improve it !

thank you.

Best regards,
FuriousTeam

DONT FORGET WE OFFER SUPPORT NOW ONLY ON OUR FORUM SO CHOOSE RIGHT PLACE FOR ASKING.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to .:hack3r2k:. For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-12-2008, 23:17   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 385108
Thanks Meter: 10
great work furious team u are the best
Old 09-13-2008, 00:18   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 136492
Thanks Meter: 289
Your account is outdated.
You should renew your account.

Please how can i renew my account with my card?

thanks in advance.
Old 09-13-2008, 00:42   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 108193
Thanks Meter: 70
a friend of my just has mede a big mistake buying a furious crap we were trying the new crappy support and try to download kp235 firmware and all the time it download a corrupted file. Support its just geting worst than ever. after i tell him that box only work for one year he start crying.
Furious crap worst box ever.

Last edited by rudyandremely; 09-13-2008 at 00:49.
Old 09-13-2008, 00:48   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 177551
Thanks Meter: 11
LG 8120 file is corrupted in new support please reload it
Old 09-13-2008, 00:58   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 58739
Thanks Meter: 13
thanks for this nice update
but why you not finished to update every time from PICK1 to PACK2 OR PACK3
if one user have activation for one year that is all. he can use complate software, all modul
but update from one PICK to other is diffecult when having internet problam
for exampl i have service PICK1 and i have to unlock SAGAM vodafone 220 than i must update to server PICK 3
but if there is internet problam or electicity problam than i am not able to unlock this phone.
if we have all modul in one pack that will be good. beside i have one year activation it will be enough for you ...
Old 09-13-2008, 01:58   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 108193
Thanks Meter: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi11 View Post
LG 8120 file is corrupted in new support please reload it
all files are corrupted bro.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:14   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 288470
Sonork: 100.1605122
Thanks Meter: 664
ALL BETA MODULES ARE CORRUPTED.

br
keaelite
Old 09-13-2008, 02:26   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126086
Sonork: 100.113901
Thanks Meter: 232
same here all module are corrupted.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:43   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 161739
Sonork: 100.1584054
Thanks Meter: 3,338
yes................
test today all files sira
The Following User Says Thank You to FullFLASHgSMPH For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2008, 03:25   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28819
Thanks Meter: 222
good work Furious-Gold team

thx

B.R.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:39   #12 (permalink)

Member: 273496
Thanks Meter: 6
Old 09-13-2008, 04:25   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 229636
Thanks Meter: 48
same here all modules corrupted...
Old 09-13-2008, 04:49   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 288470
Sonork: 100.1605122
Thanks Meter: 664
Quote:
Originally Posted by obstacle View Post
who is account oudated?us?

br
keaelite
Old 09-13-2008, 05:20   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 330579
Thanks Meter: 67,515
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. View Post
After some delay we just released the Furious-Gold 2.0 website.
Take a look here: Furious-Gold | the best unlock tool on market

What is new ?

'EASY REGISTRATION'
A really brand new system to activate your Furious-Gold box. Simply download latest Maintainance file wich contains the usb drivers for your Furious-Gold. Install them, start Maintainance software and click 'GO SUPPORT' button, then you can put your details here and press the update button that's all ! An email will be sent to you with to confirm the box activation.

'NO MORE ******** LOGIN AND PASSWORD'
Do not worry any more about your login and password, just click 'GO SUPPORT' button from the maintainance software and you will be instantly redirected to your Furious-Gold account then you can manage it in few clicks and access to download area

'PHONE MODELS SUPPORTED ?'
We really improved the phone models features list you can see now clearly the supported phone on Furious-Gold. You can see on the top right of the site the counter of phones growing each new updates.

For exemple you need to unlock Alcatel OT210X. Simply on the phone detail page and you can find wich module to use, wich cable and soon related files available for this phone.

'52 DETAILED MODULES'
We worked a lot also on the modules page to describe them as easy as possible. Easy to see exactly wich features are supported, check wich cable to use with any phones related to this module.

'59 CABLES & PINOUTS'
Now you can find exaclty which cable you need to use for any phone and you can find it fast ! We also included the cables pinout cause most of our customers are smart enough to make their own cables. Take a look on the cables page

'DID YOU SAID BONUS ?'
Yes ! to introduce our new website 2.0 beta we refilled ALL THE CREDITS COUNTER TO EACH of our customers ! So now you get back 15 credits for TREO 650, 15 credits for TREO 680 and 40 credits for SONY-ERICSSON.
This is absolutely FREE, simply go to my account and transfer your credits on your box using REFILL STRING.

'WHAT ABOUT THE PACK'
Here also we absolutely re-thinked this section to do it the most easy possible for our customers. So now you can find in one click wich modules are included in any of PACK1, PACK2 and PACK3

'RESELLERS'
We couldn't keep the old structure because so many spam bot registered there. So if you are a resseller please go to 'My Account' and simply APPLY to be a Furious-Gold resseller button then edit your details. After verification you will be added on the list.

As a reseller if you have some credits bought from us to activate one more year support for your customer, you will recover your credits on the final version of the site wich means around 2 or 3 weeks more.

'WHY BETA VERSION ?'
Because we was running out of time and we was really in hury to launch the new site cause really a lot of people were asking for it. So here we go with the beta hope you like it.

The final version of the site will be finish in around 2-3 weeks and we promise absolutely new features and we will announce some new project directly designed for Furious-Gold.

Keep an eye around us. Please REPORT FEEDBACK and any BUGS you can find on the site so we can improve it !

thank you.

Best regards,
FuriousTeam

DONT FORGET WE OFFER SUPPORT NOW ONLY ON OUR FORUM SO CHOOSE RIGHT PLACE FOR ASKING.
Sir!
I have no one Furious Gold But Tree Boxs.
I pay 900€ about $1000 USA Dollars for this Boxs.
Now if i can Work with this i need pay 180€, $200 Usa Dollars?
For work more one Year?
Ok! i now you have costs etc, but i think is not correct pay 60€ for Box
for one Year.
This is my opinion! and i dont pay this price to update any Box.
BR
Haicha