GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriousGold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/)
-   -   Dear Furious Team Supporter (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/dear-furious-team-supporter-922543/)

.:ratha:. 02-09-2010 02:53

Dear Furious Team Supporter

Dear all. Mr. Vannsy say That only him can unlock MF316+
and i want to know why?????

Mr. Hack3r2k have already Done with that unlocking software but why he not host it to the world ???

mr. vannsy will take 20 $ per each person that will buy his Software ( hack3r2k software )

is in okay ( legal ) to do that????

Please give me back some info soon.... !!!!!????!!???

.:ratha:.

Vansy 02-09-2010 03:35

As I kno software under testing not yet complete
I never get $20 from someone, if you like to pay must pay to furious team for for their hard work.
Who have paid me $20???
BR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:ratha:. (Post 5392952)
Dear all. Mr. Vannsy say That only him can unlock MF316+
and i want to know why?????

Mr. Hack3r2k have already Done with that unlocking software but why he not host it to the world ???

mr. vannsy will take 20 $ per each person that will buy his Software ( hack3r2k software )

is in okay ( legal ) to do that????

Please give me back some info soon.... !!!!!????!!???

.:ratha:.

tenveasna 02-09-2010 03:41

if work i pay toooooo furious team

.:ratha:. 02-09-2010 03:48

Reply tomr. Vannsy

you aleardy paid me but you can say don't... and any body else....

you said your seft that " nowday only me that can unlock metfone 316+ "
and now you say " it was a testing version " BUT it working!!!!

I know that we need to paid to FG team but you said you just a tester but why you say like a Software Enginner ( like Mr. hack3r2k ) and mr. Hack3r2k is know nothing about this thing....

in this world. There is no scret if the computer and technology is still exist.
You have to learn to recive the truth not the lies. cuz you cannot lies the world....But you can lies only the stupid like your student. Belive me....
BR

Vansy 02-09-2010 04:32

Simply you'll get it if FGT release, you just sleep and wait untill comming...

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:ratha:. (Post 5393079)
you aleardy paid me but you can say don't... and any body else....

you said your seft that " nowday only me that can unlock metfone 316+ "
and now you say " it was a testing version " BUT it working!!!!

I know that we need to paid to FG team but you said you just a tester but why you say like a Software Enginner ( like Mr. hack3r2k ) and mr. Hack3r2k is know nothing about this thing....

in this world. There is no scret if the computer and technology is still exist.
You have to learn to recive the truth not the lies. cuz you cannot lies the world....But you can lies only the stupid like your student. Belive me....
BR

tenveasna 02-09-2010 04:34

.:ratha:. you are user wait ............. and shut ur ***** you never spend money and try anything
so you waitttttt FGT release, for all user

.:ratha:. 02-09-2010 04:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenveasna (Post 5393200)
.:ratha:. you are user wait ............. and shut ur ***** you never spend money and try anything
so you waitttttt FGT release, for all user

You don't know what mr. vannsy have done. so you the one that have to shut your ***** okay???
( don't be a stupid man like a say above Belive me. and this is not your problem, so shut your ***** up!!!)

And so why is somebody sayed " in cambodia, only me that can unlock Metfone mobile " ?????????????
that program is working why FG team not Host it for the public???

BR

tenveasna 02-09-2010 05:45

.:ratha:. you never work with Hack so you dont know ,,,,,,,, you just sleep and wait untill comming...

mr vannsy he spend money and time try to test with hack . what you spend ????????? you just sleep and wait untill comming...

Vichka Kham 02-09-2010 08:08

maybe hacker he just sleep and tell us wait untill he comming...

boreyphone.com 02-09-2010 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vichka Kham (Post 5394030)
maybe hacker he just sleep and tell us wait untill he comming...

I Agreed...!!!!!

Dear Mr. Tenveasna, I see that you said " Just Sleep And Wait "

So i got a question for you....

1- Is money ran in to your pocked or you have to find in to get it in your pocked?

2- Before you tell some 1 to " Shut up " You need to Read their Subject Clearly. Because it will make you regret after you say it.

3- As mr. .:ratha:. said. " you have not yet know all of mr. vannsy story you you that the one to shut up.... " I think he right...!!!

Best Regard Form boreyphone.com...

.:ratha:. 02-09-2010 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenveasna (Post 5393450)
.:ratha:. you never work with Hack so you dont know ,,,,,,,, you just sleep and wait untill comming...

mr vannsy he spend money and time try to test with hack . what you spend ????????? you just sleep and wait untill comming...

He Spend money and get it back immediately. So what do you think that immediately of money back is difficult?

i know what are you 2 doing with this unlocking tools.

Listen up guys. if you still sleeping and waiting. you will not get anymore customer. but this 2 guys are already paid for FG team. I know that.

But if you still In "Testing version" and all people know that it work. and you not allow it to others customer to use it immediately. There are no trust with your Box any more.
Like i said above : " There is no secret if there are Computer and technology are still Exist "

Best regard. and i will wait for your reply soon...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

.:hack3r2k:. 02-09-2010 12:43

Vansy sent us 6-7 phones till now comparing to other that only know to beg and ask so obviously he got soft before others to recover money.

TOPIC CLOSED.

Br;)