GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriousGold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/)
-   -   FuriousGold® ②⓪①① ☯WEBISTE BUG REPORTS☯ (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/furiousgold-webiste-bug-reports-1253989/)

FuriouS TeaM 04-24-2011 19:46

FuriousGold® ②⓪①① ☯WEBISTE BUG REPORTS☯

As you noted we launched our new website FuriousGold.com

We really want to give you the best experience using your FuriousGold, we try constantly to improve our systems and we really want to be closer with our customers.

Please feel free to post feedback, bug reports or any comments regarding the NEW WEBSITE ONLY (NO SOFTWARES) So we can focus on them and make fixes or add on fast.

thank you for sharing and your great help !

I will post here list with problems ALREADY FIXED:

1. Registration system now works please look here
2. Resellers activation now works 100% here
3. All activations made by reseller since we launched new site, some of them was charged with credits but customer not activated. (NOW FIXED)
4. Some users had 'OUTDATED ACCOUNT' With new box, we strongly suggest to register your box now everything will be ok. If you still have some problems please send me email with your box username + serial number + reseller name (or order number if bought from site) and i will fix asap (NOW FIXED)
5. Renew your account with your old Bling credits from the old site is (NOW FIXED)
6. All paypal orders from site are now automatic and (NOW FIXED)
7. We improved forum a little and would like to THANK YOU for so much posts already (NOW FIXED)
8. Added Server status in the header of the site (ADDED ON CUSTOMER REQUESTS)
9. Problem with VIP and FuriousCalc codes not received (NOW FIXED)
10. Problem with some users accounts without any email registered please check here You need to contact your reseller of one of us and provide your box details if it was activated before so we can fix it.
11. New download area is now more clear (DONE ON CUSTOMER REQUEST)

12. We are now working many differents bugs on site and will keep you informed when some ready

ORANGE MOB 04-25-2011 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by furious team (Post 7235865)
as you noted we launched our new website furiousgold.com

we really want to give you the best experience using your furiousgold, we try constantly to improve our systems and we really want to be closer with our customers.

Please feel free to post feedback, bug reports or any comments regarding the new website only (no softwares) so we can focus on them and make fixes or add on fast.

Thank you for sharing and your great help !

furious team is relay great team we hope soon you will fix all problems

mediaextensions 04-25-2011 10:09

Please kindly allow download resume for those of us who don't have stable internet connectivity in our region. Apart from that am cool with everything.

C Singh 04-25-2011 10:18

NIce updates .... plz update cable section ... sometime we select model but it doesnt show rite cable there .... secondly if possible either on maintainance or on website mentioned SERVER STATUS option ......

.::M Irfan::. 04-25-2011 10:31

also remove 60 seconds restriction from file downloading,

thanks in advance

br;)

ORANGE MOB 04-25-2011 11:19

Dear furious team this is important new box registered mathode step by step pls tell us

muthoka 04-25-2011 16:59

please add new user registeration area

am a new user having the furious dongle, already downloaded the maintanance, and i cant find anywhere to register in your new site.

Miftahudin 04-25-2011 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by muthoka (Post 7238948)
am a new user having the furious dongle, already downloaded the maintanance, and i cant find anywhere to register in your new site.

Hello

For new users
Complete your new furious Gold Registration in easy 4 steps
1-Go to support from latest maintenance tool
2- click on my details
3-type your personal account details /information
4- Click on update button
done

Best regards,

Arafat Mashaka 04-26-2011 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miftahudin (Post 7239014)
Hello

For new users
Complete your new furious Gold Registration in easy 4 steps
1-Go to support from latest maintenance tool
2- click on my details
3-type your personal account details /information
4- Click on update button
done

Best regards,

After click on update button i didn't get the confirmation email from FG support and my dongle still not activated.
Please help.

FMC_GSM 04-26-2011 10:24

I think ders a bugs in new updates...cant open pack 4 even i download latest in blackberry BBERRY_v1.0.0.961 and choose pack 4 and generate license key!

I hope dis will fix asap...

FTEAM_MODERATOR 04-26-2011 11:09

I think you are double wrong.

1. This is for website issues not dongle/soft issues
2. You use an outdated software version.

BLACKBERRY_v1.0.0.1089.rar that's the latest. Download new software

free1600 04-26-2011 11:28

Well bugs don't noticed, site works well in Firefox 4 and IE9 and it's a good design (personally I like it).(Just some css errors)
Don't noticed flows on it(5 min look).

br,
free1600

magixian 04-27-2011 11:22

the only bug i noticed is TEAM'S sweet wisdom, cant download modules. wise decision

Brod Aries 04-27-2011 11:27

i think it is not a bug, it is a feature.

regards,

FTEAM_MODERATOR 04-27-2011 11:31

It's a bug if can't download