GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 17:01   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 508100
Sonork: 1600934
Thanks Meter: 189
toshiba tg01 dead.

plssssssss need helpppppppp

i tried to unlock toshiba.. after putting it on other mode as shows in manual everything went ok.. it shows the unlocking code also.... but now it always stays in that mode i cant turn on the phone.. i hv done everything.. its just blank showing semi lighted... plsss furious team what to do|?
Old 01-07-2011, 17:06   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00aa View Post
plssssssss need helpppppppp

i tried to unlock toshiba.. after putting it on other mode as shows in manual everything went ok.. it shows the unlocking code also.... but now it always stays in that mode i cant turn on the phone.. i hv done everything.. its just blank showing semi lighted... plsss furious team what to do|?
Remove usb cable and battery and put it back.

Br
Old 01-07-2011, 17:12   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i did everything its just stuck on that mode tried to hard reset it by pressing vol up camera and power on aswel it just dont do anything pls advice wt to do?
Old 01-07-2011, 17:19   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,569
Quote:
i did everything its just stuck on that mode tried to hard reset it by pressing vol up camera and power on aswel it just dont do anything pls advice wt to do?
Well i don't understand how people can mess up simple things. No ideea what you did. Process itself doesn't alter any data from phone. You can find usefull instructions for repairing here Bricked TG's problem solved - Instruction how to unBRICK - xda-developers

Br
Old 01-07-2011, 23:21   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

thanx its done... it was bit complicated but all is well if end is well..

i think the reason was that the phone went dead is when you point those two tips under black plastic (near sim reader)sometimes it goes on download mode instead of blank semi lighted as shown on manual.. if it goes on download mode let it finish dont remove bettery or do anything else....otherwise phone dead

ok this is procedure if sombody needs help...

TG software
TGTool 1.3
TG Downloader
TG drivers

TG have to be DISCONNECTED from PC!!!!

1. You need to be sure you have charged battery.
Use fried TG or some external charging solution.
2. Install TG Downloader
Before you will install application be sure that TG is NOT CONNECTED to PC.
Install Downloader and click next. Application should install TG01W drivers.
3. Prepare bin file.
tgtool -dec TG01WP_5005000176.tsw tg01.bin
3. Open Downloader as adimi (Vista)
4. Click on Browse and select tg01.bin. App will inform you about problem with version but accept.
Now connect your TG with charged battery to PC. Windows should start install drivers and new device Toshiba DL and some ports. After installatin click "Change Port" at Downloader and choose "Toshiba Download Port" and click "Download Mode". App will inform "Faild to open port" click OK and click "Downloade Mode" again. On status bar app will inform Done and LED on TG will start to be white.
Click on "Start Download" and go to make small coffe. TG's LED will start to blink on many colours and its correct.
Wait till appp restart your TG.

And you loved device is working again.

Have nice day
The Following User Says Thank You to 00aa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 13:33   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1283682
Thanks Meter: 304
Quote:
thanx its done... it was bit complicated but all is well if end is well..

i think the reason was that the phone went dead is when you point those two tips under black plastic (near sim reader)sometimes it goes on download mode instead of blank semi lighted as shown on manual.. if it goes on download mode let it finish dont remove bettery or do anything else....otherwise phone dead

ok this is procedure if sombody needs help...

TG software
TGTool 1.3
TG Downloader
TG drivers

TG have to be DISCONNECTED from PC!!!!

1. You need to be sure you have charged battery.
Use fried TG or some external charging solution.
2. Install TG Downloader
Before you will install application be sure that TG is NOT CONNECTED to PC.
Install Downloader and click next. Application should install TG01W drivers.
3. Prepare bin file.
tgtool -dec TG01WP_5005000176.tsw tg01.bin
3. Open Downloader as adimi (Vista)
4. Click on Browse and select tg01.bin. App will inform you about problem with version but accept.
Now connect your TG with charged battery to PC. Windows should start install drivers and new device Toshiba DL and some ports. After installatin click "Change Port" at Downloader and choose "Toshiba Download Port" and click "Download Mode". App will inform "Faild to open port" click OK and click "Downloade Mode" again. On status bar app will inform Done and LED on TG will start to be white.
Click on "Start Download" and go to make small coffe. TG's LED will start to blink on many colours and its correct.
Wait till appp restart your TG.

And you loved device is working again.

Have nice day
menas u dont need to remove that plastic from back to press 1+3 points ... directly do with the usb .....
Old 01-28-2011, 10:48   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Remove plastic use that points how it shows in picture if the phone gets semi lighted unlock phone... If it goes on download mode wait until it fineshes it self donot remove battery..