GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriousGold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/)
-   -   Generating license key (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/generating-license-key-1351411/)

DarkManDZ 09-22-2011 19:18

Generating license key

why FG Team we can not generate license key freely why this license key is our we baught it already we didnt buy a box we baught a programm protected by a license key we want what we own please

i formatted my drive by accident and now cannot use my activated packs we want generating key free every day

Please FG Users be smart a bit we baught a programm protected by a license key and for those who say you make money with box you should pay for its support i say i baught this box to make money not to let FG Team make money and stay where i am .

.:hack3r2k:. 09-22-2011 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManDZ (Post 7739211)
why FG Team we can not generate license key freely why this license key is our we baught it already we didnt buy a box we baught a programm protected by a license key we want what we own please

i formatted my drive by accident and now cannot use my activated packs we want generating key free every day

Please FG Users be smart a bit we baught a programm protected by a license key and for those who say you make money with box you should pay for its support i say i baught this box to make money not to let FG Team make money and stay where i am .

Keys you can generate unlimited number of times so i dont understand where the problem is ? Plus all new soft dont require any license key file at all

Br;)

DarkManDZ 09-22-2011 21:12

so what is this please

Connecting to server ...
Authorisation process started ...
Device support is expired ! You need to pay renewal tax or wait for the 'HAPPY DAY' in order to use it. Please contact your resaller !
Time needed - 00:00:04

when i try to use QFG module there is error " License not found ! "

.:hack3r2k:. 09-23-2011 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManDZ (Post 7739461)
so what is this please

Connecting to server ...
Authorisation process started ...
Device support is expired ! You need to pay renewal tax or wait for the 'HAPPY DAY' in order to use it. Please contact your resaller !
Time needed - 00:00:04

when i try to use QFG module there is error " License not found ! "

Your product support is expired. So license/device chnage can be done in happy day which is mostly on wednesday !

Br;)

DarkManDZ 09-23-2011 22:15

we dont want support we just want license key generation for free
this is our right if i want to format my drive i must wait till wednesday to generate my key this has no sens you want just money

.:hack3r2k:. 09-23-2011 22:57

Theres a support renewal tax . This grants access to server and support area. Dont forget you can use all updates even if the dongle is expired. 5eur per month isnt much.

Br;)

DarkManDZ 09-24-2011 20:32

I dont care about your support i just want my key file please to be able to use software to unlock fones

FTEAM_MODERATOR 09-24-2011 21:33

Then wait for next happy day, will be in a couple of days

DarkManDZ 02-29-2012 19:18

i always miss this happy day i dont want to use support i just want my license file i baught software protected by license key and your support let it with money but what is mine is mine ???????????
no one could understand ????????
plz do something

FTEAM_MODERATOR 03-01-2012 10:22

Well the price has not increased from support nor from the box in the last 6 years.

The price should be higher than 75€ with a 3,5% of increase of live cost. But it remains at 59€

Do you think that good guys that offer storage, hardware and so on keep the price low?

In fact do you keep your price at the same level since you began?

So, we must get money to continue with the project and make it interesting for us and keep working on it to be interesting for you!

Use RSS to get info when hack3r2k enables happy day

DarkManDZ 03-08-2012 22:30

i understand all this but i baught your software with a lisence key protection so this key is mine or should i re-buy every time i format my pc this is not fair im not talking about money but about principles

???? RSS feed ??? how to use

.:hack3r2k:. 03-09-2012 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManDZ (Post 8215894)
i understand all this but i baught your software with a lisence key protection so this key is mine or should i re-buy every time i format my pc this is not fair im not talking about money but about principles

???? RSS feed ??? how to use

I dont think you format your pc daily ? Also in case you didnt knew you have weekly an happy day !

Br;)