GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriousGold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/)
-   -   How to work with 2-3 boxes simultaneously! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/how-work-2-3-boxes-simultaneously-939160/)

ProGsm2K7 02-28-2010 22:28

How to work with 2-3 boxes simultaneously!

As you all know using more then 1 unlocking/flashing tool is not possible. I tried many times to make working in the same time, JAF, FURIOUS and UBBOX for example but i didn;t succed because almost all box producers are using the same ftdi drivers and the same port .

Of course one of the option is to install VMware and use one box per one image installed in you pc but for that you need a NASA pc since you need to use 10boxes at a time.

So, my question is..how we can make to work in the same time more devices? i want to flash somthing with JAF and unlock with Furious in the same time. Anyone had succed ? si there any chance to resolve this at least for FG?

Thank you

Max_B 02-28-2010 22:50

For FG you can open multiple exes from the same pack at the same time
Also you will have to connect several comport cables or boxes, all is possible!

eg. Open 2 TOSHIBA modules and service two phones at a time COM1 + COM2

For Jaf this is not possible, because of ****ty protection, UB only one per computer !

BR
Max_B

dawah telecom 02-28-2010 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProGsm2K7 (Post 5499721)
As you all know using more then 1 unlocking/flashing tool is not possible. I tried many times to make working in the same time, JAF, FURIOUS and UBBOX for example but i didn;t succed because almost all box producers are using the same ftdi drivers and the same port .

Of course one of the option is to install VMware and use one box per one image installed in you pc but for that you need a NASA pc since you need to use 10boxes at a time.

So, my question is..how we can make to work in the same time more devices? i want to flash somthing with JAF and unlock with Furious in the same time. Anyone had succed ? si there any chance to resolve this at least for FG?
Thank you

This is nice info to me....cos am using any box on my pc at any time even with 3-4 boxes without install anything...but to my surprise am using it as usual one day immediately i plug polar box to other 3 boxes on pc....the driver of the box now conflict and my pc hang up.....now since then 4 usb port is not working on my pc again till date....and i dont know how to solve the problem sice then...

if anyone can help me out...i'll be appriciate.

regards.

Max_B 02-28-2010 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawah telecom (Post 5499789)
This is nice info to me....cos am using any box on my pc at any time even with 3-4 boxes without install anything...but to my surprise am using it as usual one day immediately i plug polar box to other 3 boxes on pc....the driver of the box now conflict and my pc hang up.....now since then 4 usb port is not working on my pc again till date....and i dont know how to solve the problem sice then...

if anyone can help me out...i'll be appriciate.

regards.

WINDOWS = SHIIT

BR
Max_B

dawah telecom 02-28-2010 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_B (Post 5499793)
WINDOWS = SHIIT

BR
Max_B

what you mean by this.....bro, explain more

anisking 02-28-2010 23:15

im working at the same computer with this box at the same time: setool, jaf, furious gold and ustpro2 without installing any other softwar, just change the comport for box, it means give to box a specific comport number, so all be ok and no conflit on pc, its better to install ustpro first ;)

dawah telecom 02-28-2010 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by anisking (Post 5499806)
im working at the same computer with this box at the same time: setool, jaf, furious gold and ustpro2 without installing any other softwar, just change the comport for box, it means give to box a specific comport number, so all be ok and no conflit on pc, its better to install ustpro first ;)

but now, 4 usb port is no more working......with other two that is working.

dawah telecom 02-28-2010 23:40

any more help.....????????

Aishur 03-01-2010 00:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_B (Post 5499765)
For FG you can open multiple exes from the same pack at the same time

BR
Max_B

Different EXEs from different packs should work too at the same time

BR

::GSM-27:: 03-01-2010 01:46

first you need to know dongel protection driver

exp setool: Axalto-egate-drivers

FG : Rokey 5
EUB: rokey 5

expl: FG and EUB dont use it at same port you kill smart card

FG an jaf mybe worcking you need to see device info about comport use'it

USB1 USB2, on your computer
most have conflit if you plug more device the power comsuption is low and device not work perfectly

.:CARLO:. 03-01-2010 02:15

iam using 17 box in one pc...besides the 4 pc ports i use pci usb so there is 9 ports now plus 2 in front to make 10 usb...now you need to know the combination of box so it wont have conflict...good luck..

yassinek85 03-01-2010 02:22

if have more work buy other pc and all its ok no need to use 10000box in one pc

Max_B 03-02-2010 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by yassinek85 (Post 5500094)
if have more work buy other pc and all its ok no need to use 10000box in one pc

Connect as many boxes as you want !

We are in two thousand fuccking ten :D

BR
Max_B

ProGsm2K7 03-02-2010 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:CARLO:. (Post 5500091)
iam using 17 box in one pc...besides the 4 pc ports i use pci usb so there is 9 ports now plus 2 in front to make 10 usb...now you need to know the combination of box so it wont have conflict...good luck..

Can you please give us your order and wich com ports you use?

Thanks