GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2016, 10:50   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 81832
Thanks Meter: 53
just an advice

To dear furious team, and especially Mr steve
there is one truth is that : only 10% of people in my entire country having FGBOX are actually renewing furious support frequently ,
I 've been one of your distributors for 3 consecutive years , and here I will tell you my suggestion :
- I suggest you to reduce the price to 39$ or 29$, this will have the best effect on us distributors and for regular customers as well so on your products sellings , as you can see a lot of teams are up their not like in the past you need to be more competetive

We understand it's your right to ask for money for the hard work you do in development but you need to understand that gsm market is no longer the same ,please try it for one year and see the stats...

thank you
best regards

gsm_marshals
Old 11-29-2016, 19:20   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 58,867
We did this on BF offer. Didnt saw any changes

Br
Old 11-29-2016, 22:47   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

well !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. View Post
We did this on BF offer. Didnt saw any changes

Br
Hi steve
the offer ended too soon , that's why !

from my side I've received two orders : one had a chance and activated but the other one today (bad luck) the prices rised again, I just gave back credits to my customer (in my website) and appologised instead ; am sure that many customers didn't heard yet about it and this is so bad for us , i EVEN had to call the customer by phone and he said he's too obsed about that , I gave him my word that I will try something and that's it ...

please take my advice in consideration

BR
Old 11-29-2016, 23:31   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 58,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM_MARSHALS View Post
Hi steve
the offer ended too soon , that's why !

from my side I've received two orders : one had a chance and activated but the other one today (bad luck) the prices rised again, I just gave back credits to my customer (in my website) and appologised instead ; am sure that many customers didn't heard yet about it and this is so bad for us , i EVEN had to call the customer by phone and he said he's too obsed about that , I gave him my word that I will try something and that's it ...

please take my advice in consideration

BR
Everyone heard because we sent newsletter one day before and people always find reasons to complain about things. Thats what BLACK FRIDAY -> CYBER MONDAY means . Short hot offer !

Br
Old 11-30-2016, 14:23   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

ok

BF and CM not known by many people in different countries (different cultures), some unlockers are with no life , not even read emails, also online payment in some countries too slow because of 3rd world governments policies , you can try and see if not ok , you can go back to old prices

to take effect bigger time is needed ;

I don't want to talk about other teams in your section which are doing big discounts right now, me as resseler I've re-sold many orders comparing with old prices

do the maths how many fgbox's out there / how many of them paying support(activating new packs)

It's your call

BR
Old 11-30-2016, 16:40   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 311517
Thanks Meter: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM_MARSHALS View Post
BF and CM not known by many people in different countries (different cultures), some unlockers are with no life , not even read emails, also online payment in some countries too slow because of 3rd world governments policies , you can try and see if not ok , you can go back to old prices

to take effect bigger time is needed ;

I don't want to talk about other teams in your section which are doing big discounts right now, me as resseler I've re-sold many orders comparing with old prices

do the maths how many fgbox's out there / how many of them paying support(activating new packs)

It's your call

BR

I agree you! Some years ago i made many money with FG, with brands like Siemens, LG, BlackBerry,Gradiente, Pantech and others. Now my FG is expired since 2012, and it will stay, until we have a good update to my country(Brazil), with brands like LG, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony. The last pack that i bought was pack 8 (just used one time) six years ago!
I was ready to pay 39 USD, but after BF i forgot, i will wait another year to see the updates!