GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 03:05   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 56121
Thanks Meter: 107
LG U250, U370, U960,U970 solution and matters of interest..

OK Furious Team, you deleted my last post, despite the fact that it was a corteus and serene request..

True is really disturbing, don't you?..Who the hell is that boy that is upsetting our plans?

SO STOP SELLING PRIVATELLY SOLUTION FOR NEW LG AND GIVE IT TO YOUR CUSTOMER....

You are a bunch of cheesemongers, adorers of profit wirh NO CARE AND RESPECT for Italian Customers..

SHAME ON YOU AND ON ITALIAN AND FRENCH RESELLER ACCOMPLICES...

DELETE THIS....NOW!....People have to KNOW...

Old 03-17-2008, 08:38   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millo_6 View Post
OK Furious Team, you deleted my last post, despite the fact that it was a corteus and serene request..

True is really disturbing, don't you?..Who the hell is that boy that is upsetting our plans?

SO STOP SELLING PRIVATELLY SOLUTION FOR NEW LG AND GIVE IT TO YOUR CUSTOMER....

You are a bunch of cheesemongers, adorers of profit wirh NO CARE AND RESPECT for Italian Customers..

SHAME ON YOU AND ON ITALIAN AND FRENCH RESELLER ACCOMPLICES...

DELETE THIS....NOW!....People have to KNOW...
Why to add ? To be free second day ? Well i allready prouved what i have to prouve. It's time to leave others use they brain more then making a delphi interface. Also ur thread went offtopic so got erased.

Br

Old 03-17-2008, 08:58   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 104066
Thanks Meter: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. View Post
Why to add ? To be free second day ? Well i allready prouved what i have to prouve. It's time to leave others use they brain more then making a delphi interface. Also ur thread went offtopic so got erased.

Br

Thanks for u hard work
i thinks u can add it but unlock phone only by server like Sagdd

Old 03-17-2008, 09:01   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 28188
Thanks Meter: 579
Quote:
Why to add ? To be free second day ?
Br
I think it is better to add it only to Furious users, by this, you will get a first class place (First in the world) and you will have nothing to proof to resource designers (copiers/pasters). Where is the well locked strategy or maybe you need an extra $$$ for the research costs.

Best regards

Old 03-17-2008, 09:38   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 47441
Thanks Meter: 14
No more free copy paste solutions

Dont add **** to FG (only if u can protect well)

Old 03-17-2008, 10:51   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 71212
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:

Br
You are the best one hack3r2k, nothing to prove as you stated!

Just a suggestion, give server update with logs as the others are doing nowdays.

Br,
arsidi

Old 03-17-2008, 11:00   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81703
Thanks Meter: 1,332
But the problem remains at it's maybe impossible to protect as the other LG Qualcomm phones(Ku990, KU380) that using LG tools can get unlocked, hwo do you protect something like that?

How Hack3r2k could protect KS20 solution?

I think that for sure he would prefer to release solution by server but the fact it's that won't be protected and then someone will complain cause other copied and he paid for logs

BR

Luskao

Old 03-17-2008, 11:05   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 57652
Thanks Meter: 1,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by luskao View Post
But the problem remains at it's maybe impossible to protect as the other LG Qualcomm phones(Ku990, KU380) that using LG tools can get unlocked, hwo do you protect something like that?

How Hack3r2k could protect KS20 solution?

I think that for sure he would prefer to release solution by server but the fact it's that won't be protected and then someone will complain cause other copied and he paid for logs

BR

Luskao
Can't protect 100%, many sniffers wait for this update

Old 03-17-2008, 11:55   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Yes, some teams do R&D and others S&C&P(Sniff, copy and paste).

It's easy, just check who released first the Qualcomm 3G solution for Ku800 and keep it for more than half a year. Who released solution for Shine series spending time and money to take care of their *******rs.

BR

Luskao

Old 03-17-2008, 12:02   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 270233
Thanks Meter: 18
i think really u need glasses to see the truth

Protect what !!!! somthing that he don't made
and sniffe or copy what !! did u forget who was the first to give this solution !! Polar don't remember u any thing !!!
who was the second to add after polar this update ??? who put this solution for free ?? and who copy and paste ??? who ask always for money !!!
Mr .:hack3r2k:. have a plan some days ago to win a lot of money with new lg solution but he make a mistake u know what !!?? he was thinking that he was the only one in the market, he forget that there is other honnest team that think about their customers and not MONEY MONEY....
when polar added this solution Mr .:hack3r2k:. was electrifayed with 30000 V and this is why he put it for free, like when u hit a snake, he turn and turn around him self...
u want a solution via server maybe in ur dream
u want more lg with more security !! same thing maybe in ur dark dream
the only solution is that furious team look for a programmer, cause Mr .:hack3r2k:. beleave me, without a programmer u can't satisfay ur customers, and try to do a serious work cause u are the one named SNIFFER and the one who created THE COPY WORD
better satisfay ur customer then crying like a child and putting ur bingo ticket in the past as a free gift today with a great pain in ur heart (if u have one)

No ReGaRdS

Old 03-17-2008, 13:30   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Product supporter. I respect a lot Polar Team and their members but you are wrong.

Since I sent Hack3r2k the KU990 he offered this solution in china in their store and in other places. And of course I bet that the solution was not only for this phone.

Search, think and answer please

BR

Luskao

Old 03-17-2008, 13:32   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Product Support View Post
i think really u need glasses to see the truth

Protect what !!!! somthing that he don't made
and sniffe or copy what !! did u forget who was the first to give this solution !! Polar don't remember u any thing !!!
who was the second to add after polar this update ??? who put this solution for free ?? and who copy and paste ??? who ask always for money !!!
Mr .:hack3r2k:. have a plan some days ago to win a lot of money with new lg solution but he make a mistake u know what !!?? he was thinking that he was the only one in the market, he forget that there is other honnest team that think about their customers and not MONEY MONEY....
when polar added this solution Mr .:hack3r2k:. was electrifayed with 30000 V and this is why he put it for free, like when u hit a snake, he turn and turn around him self...
u want a solution via server maybe in ur dream
u want more lg with more security !! same thing maybe in ur dark dream
the only solution is that furious team look for a programmer, cause Mr .:hack3r2k:. beleave me, without a programmer u can't satisfay ur customers, and try to do a serious work cause u are the one named SNIFFER and the one who created THE COPY WORD
better satisfay ur customer then crying like a child and putting ur bingo ticket in the past as a free gift today with a great pain in ur heart (if u have one)

No ReGaRdS
Haha ... your so funny. Btw i'm thinking to add for start U970 FREE UNLOCK FOR ALL VERSIONS. If any geniouses arround they should hurry add it before me and not after or only after i post free with full guide included.

Br

Old 03-17-2008, 13:38   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

u are my teacher

Old 03-17-2008, 13:47   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster

man i respect u too, but their is many things that u don't know too, i don't say that polar made this solution, i say that polar was the first to give it as update (just to compare two different brain - one think about customers and second think only about money)
he talk about security but we know all that any box can be sniffed
all what u have to know is that Hack3r2k was not the one who made this solution, and u have to know also that Hack3r2k pay to get some solution, also copy and paste (BUT BELEAVE ME HE'S NOT THE OWNER OF THESE LAST FURIOUS UPDATE ESPECIALLY LG UPDATE)

IF SOMONE DON'T BELEAVE THIS SO LET HIM PROVE THE OPPOSIT

ReSpEcT

Quote:
Originally Posted by luskao View Post
Product supporter. I respect a lot Polar Team and their members but you are wrong.

Since I sent Hack3r2k the KU990 he offered this solution in china in their store and in other places. And of course I bet that the solution was not only for this phone.

Search, think and answer please

BR

Luskao

Old 03-17-2008, 14:03   #15 (permalink)
Insane Poster

u know u are really a special man, but u have a problem that will destroy u, u think that u are the only one

your grave has been dug, u need only to lay inside

be cool man, and all will be ok,

PS: will put a red roses into ur grave signed (he was genious)

Quote:
Haha ... your so funny. Btw i'm thinking to add for start U970 FREE UNLOCK FOR ALL VERSIONS. If any geniouses arround they should hurry add it before me and not after or only after i post free with full guide included.

Br

Closed Thread