GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriousGold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/)
-   -   New site and new features (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/new-site-new-features-628944/)

FuriouS TeaM 11-13-2008 05:01

New site and new features

As promised a brand new site offering many new features.
We will post more details soon. Feel free to try your new support area and member account you can see there plenty of new features.

IMPORTANT changes:

1- Introducing Furious-Gold Light Box. Including the Power of Furious-Gold modules in small hardware is now available called Furious-Gold light. It cost 3 times cheaper than Furious-Gold and you can use the pack modules of your choice the first time you will register your box. Please check PACK list to see wich modules are included in packs. You can choose between 3 different packs. The First one is FREE no matter then one you choose. Furious-Gold Light is available only from our trusted resellers for 120 euros only.

2- Gold Store to buy anything you need for your Furious-Gold and Furious-Gold light. We are selling absolutely all parts like casing, cables, accesories, spare parts, add-ons and much more soon. Buy everything you need using our Bling Bling credits. 1 Bling Bling credit = 1 euro. Convert the amount you need to your account and simply buy easy. All the goods are sent from P.R.C.

3- SDK. We bring you software development kit for Furious-Gold and Furious-Gold Light platform. Its now easy to build your own APP or software and sale it on the Gold Store who reach over 20.000 hungry customers who are ready the buy the next bomb software. Are you developer ? Join our program now ! We give you a complete administration panel to manage all your activations, customers and sales in few clicks. Keep your source code, we give you access to Furious-Gold server to build your protection using our security knowlegde. If you are interested just click the APPLY to be a product supporter into your account.

4- Resellers have now a complete admin panel to manage your customers, box activations and sales. You can buy bling bling credits at cheap price then refill the account of your customers. Simply click the APPLY for reseller program on your account.

5- New support area much more advanced. To login to your account simply download the latest Maintainance software from the homepage and click GO SUPPORT button. You need to have box connected to go on your account and enjoy all the features, to go on Forum, access your reseller or product supporter account.

6- Your account is outdated ? Please recharge your account with 60 bling bling credits then you will be able to update for one more year support. You can also contact your reseller.
We will post more detailed instructions soon. Enjoy the new site.

http://furious-gold.com

rana_ 11-13-2008 06:24

sir new site download probleam..file corrupted or no file found.......

plz furious team fix this probleam.....

BR,rana_

mobile_master20 11-13-2008 07:09

MAINTAINANCE Downloading Problem

MAINTAINANCE not download , file show only 0kb size...why..........,

trieubk 11-13-2008 07:46

FG Team,why you don't make the option :
1. 60 credits/year or
2. 1 credit for changing pack(get licence is free) 1 time

for me, the second is good :)

barani 11-13-2008 07:47

no problem in downloading new maintainance for me,already downloaded and tested,working 100% fine

luskao 11-13-2008 07:54

Good one, now I can stop uploading files :)

BR

luskao

The Repair Shop 11-13-2008 07:54

what a joke, yet another site but no decent update and you expect us for pay 60euros a year to use OUR boxes.

SAMEER TAHIR 11-13-2008 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobile_master20 (Post 3843121)
MAINTAINANCE not download , file show only 0kb size...why..........,

mate support works well.........!

rana_ 11-13-2008 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by barani (Post 3843206)
no problem in downloading new maintainance for me,already downloaded and tested,working 100% fine

yes boss support working now 100%

BR,

luskao 11-13-2008 08:15

Also, as many people request for it now you have a search option in support area.It will be easier to move over there.

Anyway I will create a guide for first steps on FuriousGold webpage

BR

Luskao

xerraco 11-13-2008 08:19

Thats Nice not like the Old have to open all the Pages to view needed Files, Time is Gold!:)

ericnite101 11-13-2008 08:29

Same problem with me. Downloaded files are corrupted. Please fix it.

raid 11-13-2008 08:57

also here have the same problem, downloaded file is only 0Byte and can not be opened, if possible another link to download untill the problem is fixed.

WBR

nishaon 11-13-2008 09:09

Great move.
Keep it tuned..........................

GSM_N4H 11-13-2008 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by trieubk (Post 3843204)
FG Team,why you don't make the option :
1. 60 credits/year or

for me, the second is good :)

why are you not buy othere box ?
they sould finished to "UPDATE PACKAGE SYSTEM"
this is very diffecult every time..
look if you have LG phone for unlocking you have to use PACKEGE ONE
and after some time you have Sagam My X220 than you have to change PACKAGE to THREE and after 10 minutes you have Voda 716 or V810 than you have to change PACKAGE TWO.. than you can feel how is it defecult to CHANGE PACKAGE every time to unlock the phone.............

if you have this

for me, the second is good

than think how many credit you will lost if you have 10 different PACKAGE phone in Day ???

if you not undastand please read my post again