GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 16:27   #16 (permalink)

Member: 398072
Thanks Meter: 1
No card reader found ....

Hi i have a new furious box, i download the last Maintenance Maintenance_v1.0.0.928.zip, and unzip, the drivers is here, i install them manually and automatically but even I execute the maintenance, show me message "No card readers found", i try everything, like reinstall drivers, try other ports, and see too many tutorials and step-by-step in FAQ section ..... all the time i have this message ....... i see only red back ligth is shine in the box, my friend have one, and inside the box, have a green ligth shine too, i open my box and see the dongle wrong connected, unplug and plug again and green ligth is shine now, but the message is the same after that, "no card reader found" ..... my os is xp, i live on uruguay, proceeded to open the box, and dont send it back to the dealer that is totally impractical for the time and the cost that this would have, maybe not the best decision, but that's what I did .... can somebody helpme ??

PD: I can use the dongle conected to the usb port on my pc ?? or only way to use is inside the box ?? thanks a lot, best regards กกกก
Old 08-20-2012, 18:23   #17 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by soft360 View Post
Hi i have a new furious box, i download the last Maintenance Maintenance_v1.0.0.928.zip, and unzip, the drivers is here, i install them manually and automatically but even I execute the maintenance, show me message "No card readers found", i try everything, like reinstall drivers, try other ports, and see too many tutorials and step-by-step in FAQ section ..... all the time i have this message ....... i see only red back ligth is shine in the box, my friend have one, and inside the box, have a green ligth shine too, i open my box and see the dongle wrong connected, unplug and plug again and green ligth is shine now, but the message is the same after that, "no card reader found" ..... my os is xp, i live on uruguay, proceeded to open the box, and dont send it back to the dealer that is totally impractical for the time and the cost that this would have, maybe not the best decision, but that's what I did .... can somebody helpme ??

PD: I can use the dongle conected to the usb port on my pc ?? or only way to use is inside the box ?? thanks a lot, best regards กกกก
Try connect dongle directly to pc usb port

Br
The Following User Says Thank You to .:hack3r2k:. For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2012, 19:14   #18 (permalink)

Member: 398072
Thanks Meter: 1
works perfectly connecting it to the usb PC, what recommend me to do? I do not think that affects the correct performance of the ports using ftdi, I see perfectly in the device manager or i`m wrong ?? thanks
Old 06-13-2015, 21:03   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 416112
Thanks Meter: 30
Card-reader(s) not found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gskhalsa View Post
Thanks man....i was like WTH man!!
Thanks for this solution. It has perfectly solved my problem.
Old 06-13-2015, 21:04   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 416112
Thanks Meter: 30
'No card-reader(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmegt View Post
For all people having 'No card-reader(s)' problem. Try opening your Furious Gold Box and check that the dongle is inserted correctly. I had the same problem and tried all sorts of things, until I opened the box and found it must have had a jolt. I inserted the dongle correctly and now everything is fine.
This was a perfect solution. Thanks for your advice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nellabe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2020, 22:00   #21 (permalink)

Member: 365156
Thanks Meter: 2
hi,
did the opening and pushing back the dongle works like charm.
thank you for the post
Old 04-07-2021, 08:44   #22 (permalink)

Member: 945305
Thanks Meter: 2
thanks a lot !!! it works