GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriousGold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/)
-   -   please help hack3r2k box problem (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/please-help-hack3r2k-box-problem-747771/)

nik 05-08-2009 13:12

please help hack3r2k box problem

Hi ,

i connected my box with mantaince exe and formatted ,it said format ok ,programming ok etc
after this i tred to update pack ,but got error,so i closed maintaince exe ,and when tried to open maintaince exe again i just get a small box wrriten error.

plsssss help me to fix this.

reg
Nik

.:hack3r2k:. 05-08-2009 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik (Post 4448274)
Hi ,

i connected my box with mantaince exe and formatted ,it said format ok ,programming ok etc
after this i tred to update pack ,but got error,so i closed maintaince exe ,and when tried to open maintaince exe again i just get a small box wrriten error.

plsssss help me to fix this.

reg
Nik

You killed it. Box must be reconnected after format.

Br;)

nik 05-08-2009 13:55

Hi bro,

is there any way it could be fixed ,or is totally useless now ,i had got all packs activated on is so is problem.

i hope you can help me some way.

reg
nik

babyelephantt 05-08-2009 13:59

Furious Pack 4 problem

Hello Daniel,

I have a serious problem with my furious gold pack 4 [Blackberry]. When I read codes for BB8100 and some other models and try to enter into the phone it gives me wrong code.

But immediately I take it to a friend for him to read the codes for me he gets different codes which is different from mine and when entered, he gets it well and correct.

It has happened several times and it's still going on. Please give me an advice because I might block counter one day.

Thanks in advance.

.:hack3r2k:. 05-08-2009 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyelephantt (Post 4448446)
Hello Daniel,

I have a serious problem with my furious gold pack 4 [Blackberry]. When I read codes for BB8100 and some other models and try to enter into the phone it gives me wrong code.

But immediately I take it to a friend for him to read the codes for me he gets different codes which is different from mine and when entered, he gets it well and correct.

It has happened several times and it's still going on. Please give me an advice because I might block counter one day.

Thanks in advance.

Then simply chnage teh damn dongle. Must be faulty.

Br;)

.:hack3r2k:. 05-08-2009 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by nik (Post 4448433)
Hi bro,

is there any way it could be fixed ,or is totally useless now ,i had got all packs activated on is so is problem.

i hope you can help me some way.

reg
nik

We will see on weekend. CAn fidn me on icq only.

Br;)

babyelephantt 05-08-2009 14:15

how do I do that

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. (Post 4448454)
Then simply chnage teh damn dongle. Must be faulty.

Br;)

Please does it mean I have to take it back to the reseller for replacement or something? Please tell me how I can change the dongle.

Thanks in advance

::.imeimate.:: 05-08-2009 15:24

you can change it with reseller or with steve