GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2022, 03:29   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1797183
Thanks Meter: 148
a question

I am a user of yours for a long time and I like what you do and how you do it, your software is perfect, there are almost never errors in your processes and the support is one of the most active today, but I feel that sometimes that power of you is restricted to only the models that you mention, it did seem great to open a universal module, for example Mtk but for flash, frp or imei but for universal models, something like for the user to experiment, add support for xiaomi or many other things , is to make your software much more useful for the technician like us, or something like that, is my question and I would like to know the future on that question

Last edited by Clinphone; 04-19-2022 at 03:36.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clinphone For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2022, 03:33   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I await your response thank you very much
Old 04-19-2022, 07:53   #3 (permalink)

Member: 3009864
Thanks Meter: 2
waiting also, I might want?
Old 04-19-2022, 17:46   #4 (permalink)

Member: 3010488
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinphone View Post
I am a user of yours for a long time and I like what you do and how you do it, your software is perfect, there are almost never errors in your processes and the support is one of the most active today, but I feel that sometimes that power of you is restricted to only the models that you mention, it did seem great to open a universal module, for example Mtk but for flash, frp or imei but for universal models, something like for the user to experiment, add support for xiaomi or many other things , is to make your software much more useful for the technician like us, or something like that, is my question and I would like to know the future on that question
This is a very useful question.
for a super powerful tool like this to be used for only special occasions for special purposes leaves other teams seem leaping ahead, while at the same time accounting for many idle dongles waiting for happy day as some of us can't afford annual activations for a few special operations.
I too, would suggest we have a combination of solutions graded according to platform rather than targeting individual devices, owing to the evolution we now face within the ecosystem unlike the way it was fif**** years back.
Old 04-19-2022, 20:05   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Problem with "universal" methods is that its always going to be a problem to have it working properly for diff model and brands. Better mention some models of interest and i will check what could be done

Br
Old 04-19-2022, 20:57   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Of course I understand what you're saying, but what I mean is to do something with more functions to the already supported models, for example: a huawei DUB-LX3 arrives at my workshop, the device comes with FRP lock plus network lock, with your easy tool i can remove frp but it does not give me the option to read partitions or write to pass a modem where it allows me to repair the network with your huawei tool, it is a basic example but what i mean is that sometimes more things are needed than just frp or imei. and it is not to do something for models that do not support, at least take it to those already supported, and if I can add support, I would like to see them work with Xaiomi
Old 04-21-2022, 07:59   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Hello team?

Enviado desde mi SM-N985F mediante Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2022, 08:08   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1261180
Sonork: 100.1590645
Thanks Meter: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinphone View Post
yes agree with.we need oppo vivo tecno xiami model read write frp imei and etc
Old 04-22-2022, 16:31   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

any team response? something on the way or just everything the same as it was years ago
Old 04-22-2022, 16:31   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

any team response? something on the way or just everything the same as it was years ago
Old 04-26-2022, 13:09   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Angry

i already replied. so far the things remain the same

Br