GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UNI-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2005, 23:39   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 17249
Thanks Meter: 0
Banned From Fonedoctor Forums

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE ALL THE MOANING AND STUFF I HAVE SAID ABOUT THE UNICLIP HAS GOT ME BANNED FROM THE FONE DOCTOR FORUMS
WILL I STILL GET THE UPDATES FOR THE CLIP
LOOKS LIKE THE TRUTH HURTS THEM
HAS ANYONE ONE ELSE BEEN BANNED FROM THERE FORUMS
I DIDNT EVEN GET A WARNING
Old 01-07-2005, 17:50   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 29063
Yes you were banned as were several others while i was giving priorities to a new moderator called irish clips.
as for the truth hewy88- you were given plenty of instruction and i offered to sort your phones out for you .do you think that we have purposely disabled the server? seems so. You have not answered my posts regarding the 6100 http://forums.fonedoctor.co.uk/showthread.php?t=323
and you continue to make sarcastic remarks at every point.
The truth does not hurt- why are we continuing to resolve other problems if we were trying to rip people off ? We aware that tehre have been few updates- but you did not fully understand what was being said to you. After lenghty conversations and giving you genuine explanations that we posted on our forum you still continued to carry onabou things we are aware of.
I would like all veiwers of this post to look at the threads listed here and really think hard to what else i could do or explain to hewy88.
http://forums.fonedoctor.co.uk/showthread.php?t=376
He has still not answered my question to designing a clip.

Hewy88- will you listen one more time- there is not a clip in the world that will unlock every single phone in the world and have a built in crystal ball to forsee what phones are going to come out in the future.
Now that is fact- and if you cannot understand that point then i feel very sorry for you.!

I have lifted your ban and the others now that i have given our new moderator irishclips has had all of his training.

And this will maybe drum home the points and facts that have been given to you on numberous times- it will also allow other members of this forum to see that there has been no running away from a problem- nor ripping off!!

ban lifted- may you use it to read my posts again.

fonedoctor jnr
Old 01-07-2005, 18:55   #3 (permalink)
Major Poster

what my point is
i bought the clip after being told that it would do this do that
and there was goner be updates for it every so often so i thought sounds good i will have one
the clip does what it should
but when u are told it will do other phones soon u think great stuff
but then nothing comes out for it then the server gets taken down
what would anyone think
then u say its goner be back up on 28th of this month then updates will be 29th feb
i thought it was some joke
there aint no feb 29th this year
HAS I HAVE SAID IN MOST PLACES MY CLIP WORKS GREAT
the only thing that got to me was one person telling me one thing then another person telling me different
and the fact that when i bought it i was told motorolas would be added to clip real soon
that was one of the main reasons i bought itand after 4 months i still havnt unlock a motorola with it
SO I WONT SLAG ANYONE OF AGAIN
BUT CAN U PLEASE TELL ME IF AND WHEN MOTOROLAS WILL BE ADDED TO THE CLIP PLEASE
ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR BEING A PEST
THANKS
Old 01-07-2005, 19:07   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

As i stated in the conversation that had with you - the hex that we have for the motorolas is for the Vxxx clip. Now this hex is now old and it would be pointless putting it on a clip and taking up memory. I also pointed out that smart clip would be a good answer- and even offered a discount to you.

The smart clip team only used to do motorolas- this means they can dedicate all of their time on one specific manufacturer as opposed to uni clip dealing with many models as well as trying to compete with the ever changing security that the phone manufacturers keep on doing ( life would be very easy if they did not do this as you could imagine)
As you can see in the post noted happy christmas on our forum there is work being continually done.

Our offices are now closed till monday- but should you want i will get someone to call you once again to clarify all these matters.

what was said about the 29th was an error and i believe it has been corrected.
Saying things like " you use yours for a doorstop" is not exactly saying that you have unlocked phones with it.

My challenge is still up for the taking.

Old 01-07-2005, 19:22   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

Hi Thanks For The Reply
Has For My Clip Being A Door Stop It Is True
I Have Unlocks Phones With It Never Once Said I Havnt Used It But With All The New Phones Out And New Software In Lg 8120
My Clip Is Parked Up Till We Get The Upgrades
I Am Having To Turn People Away Coz I Cant Do The Lg 8120 Sw 8120
Be Honest With Me And Tell Me What I Shouuld Buy To Do Motorolas With And The New Lgs
Cheers Steve
Thanks For Lifting My Ban
Old 01-09-2005, 11:11   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19267
Thanks Meter: 101
I am glad that u can respond when u are challenge in the forum court , this is ur word

"The truth does not hurt- why are we continuing to resolve other problems if we were trying to rip people off ? "

but why have u not resolved my problem for so long period and u said i harrased u when u sold me nec sw with hardware id only and promised to send update, dongle and cable, yet NOTHING SENT AND U ARE STILL WITH MY SHIPPMENT CHARGED TELLING ME AUTHOR IS WORKING ON THE DONGLE,
THIS IS NOT MY NATURE TO BRING MY SELLERS TO THE FORUM BUT I WILL TELL U SINCE I BOUGHT THE UNICLIP FROM U IT WAS A REGRET AND YET U HAD BEEN PROMISING UPDATE BCOS WHEN I BOUGHT IT THE SERVER WAS DOWN SO COULD NOT UPDATE AT ALL, YET STILL WENT AHEAD TO BUY THE NEC3G FROM U i EVEN TOLD ESSOJAY TO APPEAL TO TO SEND MY DONGLE I DONT NEED ANY UPDATE ......
Old 01-09-2005, 11:14   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19267
Thanks Meter: 101
I can call mine a "RIP OFF" or what?
Old 01-10-2005, 09:17   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Hema
I do not understand your agruement is? is it with fone doctor? the author or Essojay?

Where are the emails to [email protected] if the arguement is with fonedoctor?
Or would you like to blame NEC? or your PC manyufacturer?
This is a very loose arguement indeed.
fonedoctor Jnr
Old 01-10-2005, 09:44   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59789
Thanks Meter: 16
i wood like to add

dat since i have this uniclip i have no pro wit it i unlock sharp direct with it on the nokia lg no pro. yes i will agree dat uniclip haven't live up to thy expectation but has time go's by it will.
it look like i'm the only one who have had no pro with this clip so for yet it just do wat i want it to do.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:38   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 86370
Thanks Meter: 2
Me too

tHE-CLIP IS good and fast!

But the information and the user-Guide can be uppgraded so that the Custumors see that something is happening, i dont want too come too
the Gsmforum too read the news i want too read it on www.uni-clip.net

Ps: Plaease can you get the codes for Se k500, K700, v800 and the Z100
That would be the ultimate Uppdate!
Old 01-10-2005, 13:03   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Deleted

Well, someone dont like to hear the truth!!!!!
My first comments in this thread were deleted.

Wouldnt it be wonderful to have a clip that would unlock all phones. trouble is there would be no customers because everyone would have one.
You cant expect to have latest technology by updates on old equipment. One must pay to keep up with new innovations.
Old 01-15-2005, 10:43   #12 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
guess im lucky really....i only got my clip about 6 weeks ago, and have unlocked numerous amounts of gx15, lg and smasung e800/820 directly!

Im very happy with the clip, and im sure that when the update is released it will be the next best thing since sliced bread!

The clip is quick, and effective, its not killed a fone yet, unlike other clips i have used! Ok, i do agree that it was very off putting taking the server down, specially as there was no reason why, maybe uni clip team could of reassured us customers, if for no other reason, cos its polite!

Im counting the days down for the update, and will order my leads the same day, i know this is going to be the update of 2005...... well except for maybe direct imei changing on dct4 nokia, without chip removal, but then, we can all dream cant we?

Regards

Jay