GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UNI-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2004, 12:38   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 99524
Thanks Meter: 0
Lightbulb Realistic!!

Hey,

before i start this thread, can i please insist that people who do not know for fact what they are writing is true, then just dont bother. The uni-clip so far has been a lot of hearsay, maybes and waiting and i would just like one thread without a "peace dude" and a "something big is coming" responce.

I have been told the following by fonedoctor:

- the uni-clip will not be providing the nec unlock solution as it is too big, memory wise. Plans for this solution are not underway either, as they are trying to get it to match what they said it would do originally, before imrpoving it.

- a lot of people have stated the server is down because of upgrades, it is not, it is because the domain chucked them off. If you go to the fone doctor forums website this is quite clearly stated.

These are the two things that i know, i dont think them, i didnt dream them, i know them. Please continue this honest thread, as i cant be assed with people who dont know alot and spend there days behind a computer screen battling orks on the internet and writing in this forum to massage their ego.

Regards,

Realistic
Old 12-21-2004, 15:25   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 17249
DO U THINK THERE WILL EVER BE ANY MORE UPDATES FOR THE UNICLIP
OR DO U THINK I SHOULD LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT CLIP
WHAT TO UNLOCK LG 8120 SW102 BUT CANT NOW
SO WAS THINKING OFF BUYING A DIFFERENT CLIP BUT WOULDTNT LIKE TO BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN
Old 12-21-2004, 16:13   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 26755
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewy88
DO U THINK THERE WILL EVER BE ANY MORE UPDATES FOR THE UNICLIP
OR DO U THINK I SHOULD LOOK FOR A DIFFERENT CLIP
WHAT TO UNLOCK LG 8120 SW102 BUT CANT NOW
SO WAS THINKING OFF BUYING A DIFFERENT CLIP BUT WOULDTNT LIKE TO BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN

as far as i know the uniclip will be updated new version 4 the lg phones will be implemented in the clip
Old 12-21-2004, 16:32   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

U Got Any Idea When This Will Happen
Old 12-21-2004, 17:03   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

from some of the people on this site, you would think that these updates are coming next week, but in my opinion these people are bull sh**tting, they said the same thing when the clip first came out and people were waiting on the updates to do what the uni-clip sold itself as currently doing, so odds are they are either sleeping with the uni-clip people and dont want to anger them, or simply enjoy looking important.

Updates in my opinion will come out, slowly, and probably not up to date or exclusively to the uni-clip. I am still waiting for the MYC-2 clip that is advertised as free on the uni-clip website, so talk about customer satisfaction being there key priority. Money wise, the clip isnt too bad, but customer support and satisfaction that i have recieved has been very very poor!
Old 12-21-2004, 17:09   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 26755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic
from some of the people on this site, you would think that these updates are coming next week, but in my opinion these people are bull sh**tting, they said the same thing when the clip first came out and people were waiting on the updates to do what the uni-clip sold itself as currently doing, so odds are they are either sleeping with the uni-clip people and dont want to anger them, or simply enjoy looking important.

Updates in my opinion will come out, slowly, and probably not up to date or exclusively to the uni-clip. I am still waiting for the MYC-2 clip that is advertised as free on the uni-clip website, so talk about customer satisfaction being there key priority. Money wise, the clip isnt too bad, but customer support and satisfaction that i have recieved has been very very poor!
As far as I know you get the sagem my-c2 adaptor with the uniclip in order to use the sagem adaptor you need to have the sagem test point dongle to calculate your codes however I can tell you there will be updates for the uni-clip.

Last edited by simplesolutions; 12-22-2004 at 13:27.
Old 12-21-2004, 17:14   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59789
Thanks Meter: 16
let me state

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic

this to you sir yes you or right on the NEC update but has the customer satisfaction i can't complian thy have been very good to me.
the update will come has you but it will very slow on the funny ting dat this clip is nice little amongs all the good dat use so i have faith in dem.
a few more nokia on i make my money back so wat can i say peace.
Old 12-21-2004, 18:46   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

So Can Anyone Tell Us When We Are Going To Get The Next Update For It
Old 12-21-2004, 22:10   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 53591
Thanks Meter: 1
ur not lol dnt expect any updates
Old 12-21-2004, 23:38   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1756
Thanks Meter: 9
UNI CLIP = DISASTER

nothing more to say
Old 12-21-2004, 23:57   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster

For Sale 1 Uni Clip Comes Complete
No Support
No Updates
Very Little Use
Free P+p
Best Offer Gets It
Old 12-22-2004, 02:17   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59789
Thanks Meter: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by hewy88
For Sale 1 Uni Clip Comes Complete
No Support
No Updates
Very Little Use
Free P+p
Best Offer Gets It
hewy88
next m8 use the sale section for selling

@bomber uniclip might not good for you but for me it do wat i want it to do so for me i got no pro when i'm on husling uniclip is at home doing the dct4 on gx15 wat can i say peace.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:15   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

If you cant write properly and insist on being unable to simply write peace man at the end of every statement you make, then dont bother posting. I dont insist on perfect grammar, however being able to understand all of what someone writes would be good.

My second point is that i didnt buy a sharp and nokia unlocking clip, i purchased a clip which was meant to do it all. This clip was sold to myself by fonedoctor as supporting a lot!! It was meant to support siemens, ericcson, nokia, lg, all of the sendos, sharp and then new updates were meant to cover new phones, not the phones it was sold to me as already doing.

The myc-2 statement made by the "peace man" prat couldnt be more irrelevant, i havnt recieved it, i already have my own sagem v14 dongle, so just want the lead, which was advertised on the site as coming with the clip, why do i need to know something i already know?! I requested it from the fonedoctor, he said it didn’t even exist, if anyone wants proof, more than happy to forward them the e-mail from the fonedoctor.

The point is that the idea of this thread was not to say what peace man thought, but what people living in the real world, working with real customers thought. I really wanted this to be an honest thread where people could put something up, like what clip update is next or that uni-clip 2 is what we want.

£200.00 for the clip wasn’t that bad, however the support in that I don’t know whats happening in regards to updates etc. is poor. The amount of conflicting statements within this forum is poor and the poorest thing is the grammar of all these peace dude prats!
Old 12-22-2004, 12:38   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 53591
Thanks Meter: 1
hehe the fact is fonedoctor conned you all
Old 12-22-2004, 14:00   #15 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmictej
hehe the fact is fonedoctor conned you all
THAT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
BEEN WELL RIPPED OFF
I THINK WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP AFTER XMAS OUTSIDE FONEDOCTORS PLACE AND DEMAND OUR MONEYS BACK INSTEAD OF BEING FED WITH BULL ****