GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UNI-Clip

View Poll Results: What would you like to do with your uniclip?
I would like to wait for forever for a free update. 25 34.25%
I would like a refund for my clip, and an apology for being lied to. 18 24.66%
I don't give a f*** anymore, I am selling my clip to the next mug I see. 24 32.88%
I want more free necs logs, to keep my ***** shut. 6 8.22%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2005, 16:29   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3526
Thanks Meter: 2
Sick of all the lies? Vote on the new poll

OK, I am now making this poll to grab some attention from the uniclip team.

It is now the 1st March, And still no free or payable update to be seen for the uniclip. By now everybody has already run out of logs, and the delaying tactic is over.

What would customers like to do? Vote on my poll and voice your opinion to the uniclip team!