GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   UNI-Clip (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f280/)
-   -   Vote to have uniclip moved to th no support section. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f280/vote-have-uniclip-moved-th-no-support-section-212167/)

saejor 06-10-2005 11:42

Vote to have uniclip moved to th no support section.

Well it's obvious an update isn't going to come now,
So to get the moderators attention.

Lets do a public vote, to get Uniclip moved to where it should belong, in the products with no further support section.

Vote away!

STB Trading 06-10-2005 11:46

Uni Clip is currently under re-development. This is a fact!

Uni Clip team still answer every support question and email, and are working hard to solve customer problems.

hema 06-10-2005 12:19

hello I am sure my case will be answered too as my uniclip is DEAD after update i told u immediately fonedoctor and you never said anything about it till now why? why? why?why? why?

u can talk to me please....

moby_access 06-10-2005 12:47

Yes the support is extreemly lame. Many unhappy customers, dont think ive spoke to one person who is happy with it.

Re-development of a product eh,,,, sounds fun.

simplesolutions 06-10-2005 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by moby_access
Yes the support is extreemly lame. Many unhappy customers, dont think ive spoke to one person who is happy with it.

Re-development of a product eh,,,, sounds fun.

There is a saying something is better than nothing

uni-clip team are currently under re-development and this is a fact like fone doctor has stated!!
So hopefully we have surprise waiting for us!!
May I remind everyone 30 free logs a free gift i know its a thing of the past surely everyone has made money back and re-development is bonus for us

Best regards

Simple Solutions

simplesolutions 06-10-2005 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by hema
hello I am sure my case will be answered too as my uniclip is DEAD after update i told u immediately fonedoctor and you never said anything about it till now why? why? why?why? why?

u can talk to me please....

if you go on the uni-clip server webpage check for resellers give mike a call he will sort you problem out or email them www.uni-server.ro

best regards

simple solutions

moby_access 06-10-2005 14:46

Is NEC being added to this? :D

hitibiti 06-10-2005 23:13

but wher is update ? !!

balLlroad 06-11-2005 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplesolutions
There is a saying something is better than nothing

uni-clip team are currently under re-development and this is a fact like fone doctor has stated!!
So hopefully we have surprise waiting for us!!
May I remind everyone 30 free logs a free gift i know its a thing of the past surely everyone has made money back and re-development is bonus for us

Best regards

Simple Solutions

too right m8 i get 30 logs plus bonus on i made my money back too ok.
happy me ok so lets all wait on see yea

hema 06-11-2005 06:41

I would have voted "for" the topic of this post..... but am waiting, bcos i ve not received any logs at all from these people instead i bought 20 nec3g
logs and never knew am still dealing with the same set of people....... and logs i ve not used for the past 6 months...... so how will I be compensated with this log s now.
of what use it?
what does the logs support?

simplesolutions 06-11-2005 09:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by hema
I would have voted "for" the topic of this post..... but am waiting, bcos i ve not received any logs at all from these people instead i bought 20 nec3g
logs and never knew am still dealing with the same set of people....... and logs i ve not used for the past 6 months...... so how will I be compensated with this log s now.
of what use it?
what does the logs support?

Commensence is not common you have to register your uni-clip device various posts where made to asking uni-clip users to register there device to receive updates if you are one of those users who haven’t you have your self to blame.

In regards to what NEC 3g logs support all NEC 3g phones available in the market

Best Regards

Simple Solutions

simplesolutions 06-11-2005 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by saejor
Well it's obvious an update isn't going to come now,
So to get the moderators attention.

Lets do a public vote, to get Uniclip moved to where it should belong, in the products with no further support section.

Vote away!

I know you would love to take the uni-clip section to the no support section but we all know the truth hurts. As we all know uni-clip team are in process of new platform for a better device & support and I hope it kicks *** ;) As uni-clip customer not a competitor I would never want uni-clip section to go to no support section However I would love to receive the updates better late then never! also I have come to notice a lot of the competitors are really bothered about this device I wonder WHY!

Best regards

Simple Solutions

flashfone 06-11-2005 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplesolutions
I know you would love to take the uni-clip section to the no support section but we all know the truth hurts. As we all know uni-clip team are in process of new platform for a better device & support and I hope it kicks *** ;) As uni-clip customer not a competitor I would never want uni-clip section to go to no support section however I would love to receive the updates better late then never! However I have come to notice a lot of the competitors are really bothered about this device I wonder WHY!

Best regards

Simple Solutions

you really pined the tail on the donkey!

.:GSM International:. 06-11-2005 10:37

ive always said that i love my uni clip, its paid for itself 2 or 3 times over without the nec logs, which i never got by the way.....i hope they do make a better product, though in all fairness, i cant see what was wrong with the original

if its not broken dont fix it, just update it

spectrum 06-11-2005 12:41

I think it was broken right from the beginning!