GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   VygisToolbox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f282/)
-   -   New Box , doesn´t find e-gate smart card (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f282/new-box-doesn-t-find-e-gate-smart-card-250486/)

todoportable 11-24-2005 15:05

New Box , doesn´t find e-gate smart card

Dear Goby and Vygiss team

I have bougth another vygis ..... because I have really happy with this box .

But my surprise .....is doesn´t work . 1st I plug to my computer ( Already Vygis instaled ) , ´When I try to read my ID ..... it´s opens a windows say card can NOT found .

Later , I try another computer ( Not vygis instaled ) . I can install the unibox , but it doesn´t appear e-gate .

Finally I use an brand new computer ..... just format this morning , and nothing , I can install the unibox , but it doesn´t appear e-gate ( same as 2nd computer ) .

I have talk to my re-seller , and many more , All said is imposible to have a problem .

Please help me and tell if I do something wrong

Thank you & BR to everyone
Carlos

todoportable 11-24-2005 15:07

I forget to tell that is the red uni box one , the smartcard is inside the unibox

Gobi 11-24-2005 15:20

- Please try to open the box and check if the Smartcard is fitted well.
Also clean the contacts of the Smartcard too, and resolder the SmartcardHOLDER contacts on the PCB too.
However, before doing this -> talk to your reseller if he allows you to open the box, else he maybe want to exchange your box.

- If everything is ok with the contacts of the smartcard, then it is possible that you have got a bad box (it happens verry few times, but still possible), and then the reseller will have to exchange it.

regards,
Gobi

todoportable 11-24-2005 18:09

Thank you very much Mr Gobi , 1000% good support

todoportable 11-24-2005 20:08

Mr. Gobi , After I open it , there is no smart card inside , what should I do ?

Thank you very much

Carlos

Gobi 11-24-2005 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by todoportable
Mr. Gobi , After I open it , there is no smart card inside , what should I do ?
Thank you very much
Carlos

Looool it isn't funny but is still is .. :D
Now we know why your PC did not detect any card...

Of course you have to contact with your reseller to check about smartcard ..

regards,
Gobi

todoportable 11-24-2005 21:00

Can I buy an smart-Card from spanish reseller ? ( because the box i bougth in UAE and it´s far away from Spain )

Gobi 11-24-2005 21:32

Uffff,
It is verry pitty, since the biggest part of the price of the device is in the protection (inside the smartcard). So, it will be for sure expensive ..
I don't think any reseller has ordered only Smartcard, but it is still worth asking the resellers there ..

Else, if you don't find, you can contact me in private for buying a Smartcard(dongle).

regards,
Gobi

todoportable 11-24-2005 23:35

thank you very much one more time ...... please give me know if there is an smart card or some spanish reseller can repair from Spain , If not I will contact to you .......... thank you very much .