GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   VygisToolbox (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f282/)
-   -   NEW GIFT: MicroSnapper Flashing and Unlocking Software (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f282/new-gift-microsnapper-flashing-unlocking-software-220395/)

Gobi 07-18-2005 21:56

NEW GIFT: MicroSnapper Flashing and Unlocking Software

Uploading New Software Gift for MicroSnapper phones.

The software allow flashing - unlocking this phones.

Pinout is also atached.

The software works with LG REG FILE.

regards,
Gobi

luckycool 07-18-2005 22:36

great update. very much appreciated work from vygis team.. u guys rock..

FU_Too 07-18-2005 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gobi
Uploading New Software Gift for MicroSnapper phones.

The software allow flashing - unlocking this phones.

Pinout is also atached.

The software works with LG REG FILE.

regards,
Gobi

Why am I getting this when I visit download section?

MICROSN11.rar (
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../download//New_Microsnapper_SW/MICROSN11.rar (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/vygistoo/public_html/download/index.php on line 82
0 KB)
MICROSN11SC.rar (
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../download//New_Microsnapper_SW/MICROSN11SC.rar (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/vygistoo/public_html/download/index.php on line 82
0 KB)
MicroSnapperKM67 TM001ISC4MROM20040819AEnglishfw.rar (
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../download//New_Microsnapper_SW/MicroSnapperKM67 TM001ISC4MROM20040819AEnglishfw.rar (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/vygistoo/public_html/download/index.php on line 82
0 KB)
microsnpinout.txt (
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../download//New_Microsnapper_SW/microsnpinout.txt (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/vygistoo/public_html/download/index.php on line 82

essojay 07-18-2005 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by FU_Too
Why am I getting this when I visit download section?

MICROSN11.rar (
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../download//New_Microsnapper_SW/MICROSN11.rar (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/vygistoo/public_html/download/index.php on line 82
0 KB)
MICROSN11SC.rar (
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../download//New_Microsnapper_SW/MICROSN11SC.rar (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/vygistoo/public_html/download/index.php on line 82
0 KB)
MicroSnapperKM67 TM001ISC4MROM20040819AEnglishfw.rar (
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../download//New_Microsnapper_SW/MicroSnapperKM67 TM001ISC4MROM20040819AEnglishfw.rar (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/vygistoo/public_html/download/index.php on line 82
0 KB)
microsnpinout.txt (
Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for ../download//New_Microsnapper_SW/microsnpinout.txt (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /home/vygistoo/public_html/download/index.php on line 82

read his post.. you need to wait for him to finish uploading///

bR

Gobi 07-18-2005 22:51

There are some small problems on the server --> please use till tomorrow following link for download:

www.gsmtoolS.ro/MicroSnapper

regards,
Gobi

FU_Too 07-18-2005 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by essojay
read his post.. you need to wait for him to finish uploading///

bR

I received email saying it was there and the post before mine is saying great update. So either its there or some members are licking arse even before they know what it is. :(

shirokov 07-18-2005 22:56

Hi!

Great thanks! Amazing support. :)

Good luck!

07heaven 07-18-2005 23:34

Now to find a cable.

Any one find one?

What type of connector could be used to be modified into one

FU_Too 07-19-2005 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gobi
There are some small problems on the server --> please use till tomorrow following link for download:

www.gsmtoolS.ro/MicroSnapper

regards,
Gobi

Thanks Gobi, I did see that the second Time I went back to support. It good to see that you have finger on pulse and actually know when things are not right.
btw I wasnt putting you or vygistools down as I think you one of the best but I do get a bit peed off when I see "nice update" and "good work" etc when I know people havent actually tried it especially when its not accessable. :mad:

hema 07-19-2005 00:14

waohhh

great update....

server working now....

hema 07-19-2005 00:20

which cable is most suitable for this microsnapper ???

Regards

Gobi 07-19-2005 02:06

@ FU_Too

Thx. We are doing our best.
Sometimes small unexpected problems may appear, but everything can be solved with good will ;)

- About cables:
So far i know it is the first software for MicroSnapper .
Sorry if this time the software release by Vygis was faster then the chinese cable factories :D
But i am only reseller, what i can do ??? ( :D :D :D )

So, now talking serious, some improvised connectors or soldered wires will be needed in order to connect to the phone and to do the job (till chiese factories will make the cables) .

regards,
Gobi

saiful2001 07-19-2005 04:57

@any one

pls show me the pic of microsnapper.
I never see in my country.

hema 07-19-2005 06:48

@ KUMKON
its pana x60 look alike, more over the pic is in the sw if u had downloaded....

@Gobi
pls with the cable u used for testing this software b4 chinese cables are released lets ve the details so we make our cables while waiting for the chinese cable.

I am sure the sw is tested n confirmed, with what cable was it tested...

regards

mobymaster 07-19-2005 08:31

Good upgrade, many of these crappy phones in the UK :)