GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > VygisToolbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2005, 01:25   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 130793
Thanks Meter: 0
vygis cracked .... for me is a strategy!

The crack for vygis toolbox, for me, is a strategy to sell other boxes and other dongle keys ....

the crack maked direclty by ... coff coff ....

and i that bought the box must will buy an other dongle key (50 $ ... is too much) for next vygis software ... is not right ...

thanks

P.S.
i hope that the thing is not so!
Old 08-14-2005, 01:35   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13808
Thanks Meter: 163
you are better here friend! you ll get better response from the vygis team from here.

bR
Old 08-14-2005, 02:47   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15652
Thanks Meter: 344
Vygis is someone i respected very much. I dont think your theory is correct here.
Old 08-14-2005, 09:31   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcisi
The crack for vygis toolbox, for me, is a strategy to sell other boxes and other dongle keys ....

the crack maked direclty by ... coff coff ....

and i that bought the box must will buy an other dongle key (50 $ ... is too much) for next vygis software ... is not right ...

thanks

P.S.
i hope that the thing is not so!

It is well known who has made the crack (HongXing is running all arround the forum verry proud with himself) and also it is wellknown who has buyed this crack and released for free.

If even in this clear situation, you think you know it better with the ''big conspiration theory'', then i assume nobody can convince you from oposite ...

regards,
Gobi
Old 08-14-2005, 09:53   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17711
Thanks Meter: 1,858
Angry

Quote:
and i that bought the box must will buy an other dongle key (50 $ ... is too much
50$ is too much for you??? Sorry, but how much do you charge users for unlocking then? $0.01? Have you calculated how much money did you earn doing unlocking with Vygis software?
Old 08-14-2005, 10:31   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
I really cant understand the mentallity of these people. If I buy a car I still have to continue paying for servicing to keep the car running. If I but a cd and a cheap copy of that comes on market or price drops I cant expect refund from manufacturer SO WHATS WITH THIS GSM INDUSTRY? why does everyone expect lifetime support and compensation for something which is already cheap compared to other moneymaking tools?
Old 08-14-2005, 10:35   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595
.... but best part what i cannot understand is:

How some people can think that we would put our own product for free ???
Old 08-14-2005, 10:51   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 143848
Thanks Meter: 125
i think .. there is some thing to do ...with Cheap registery files that were sold for Alcatel and other payed software...May be Vygis want to kill all old dongles..and get money from new dongle and new registery files for payed softwares..
Old 08-14-2005, 12:43   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 130793
Thanks Meter: 0
i see the thing so ....

when vigys discover solution for 8180 and 8130 they sold much boxes ....

now .... vygis not sell more boxes ... so ... they must find something to raise money ...

perhaps they discover solution for 8380 ... BUT ... they can do pay at ALL boxes buyers this discover...

SO ... they crack their software (the most phones are unlocked) ... and with 8380 solution they sell other BOXES and they get money from old users ...

if the thing is this ... i'm disappointed ....

thanks
Old 08-14-2005, 15:00   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
I think, personally, that it's a good time for all for this crack.
The protection Vygis used was so old and crackable and this would happend anyway.
The good thing is that all softs that Vigys supports are pretty old solutions now, and there are no bulk of those phones at the market.
It would be much worse if Vigys was cracked just after some big update.

So every Vygis customer will have his new dongle for only 50$+transport.
I call that a fair offer.

Best Regards!
Old 08-14-2005, 15:21   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
i see the thing so ....

when vigys discover solution for 8180 and 8130 they sold much boxes ....

now .... vygis not sell more boxes ... so ... they must find something to raise money ...

perhaps they discover solution for 8380 ... BUT ... they can do pay at ALL boxes buyers this discover...

SO ... they crack their software (the most phones are unlocked) ... and with 8380 solution they sell other BOXES and they get money from old users ...

if the thing is this ... i'm disappointed ....

thanks
What a load of bull$hit people talk!!!!!
If Vygis wanted to make more money all they have to do is charge for the extras as they do now (like Lobster). I think you people have to much time on your hands and try to think when you not really able to.
The plain fact is that someone was piss ed off with Vygis or Gobi so they paid someone else to crack the software thus trying to F uck them BUT Vygis Will come through with better protection and better software. I would also say that the majority of vygis users (obviously original) are 100% with them as $50 is nothing for good software (unless you freebagger then $0.01 is too much)
Old 08-14-2005, 15:34   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 62419
Thanks Meter: 66
hi master vygis i hope you wille return back soon very soon....with a new vygis i love your box & your support ... i'm not an owner of your box not yet ''' i have planed to bay it this week ... after this inccident i dont have change my opinion of your box i will bay it if you propose to us a new one vygis box ...i hope you still working & forget this inccident because you are the best...
a futur vygis costmer..
Old 08-14-2005, 17:54   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 58764
Thanks Meter: 95
hey hey hey
unlock U8330+8180=1euro
vygis craked bad solition
Old 08-14-2005, 18:07   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 59209
Thanks Meter: 19
vygis srill the king this solution is fine good for ever even if some one's like HongXing have nothing to do other then gaving his back for some like******* that's really chamefull
Old 08-15-2005, 04:35   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 33079
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by soufiz
vygis srill the king this solution is fine good for ever even if some one's like HongXing have nothing to do other then gaving his back for some like******* that's really chamefull
For someone like what?