GSMSERVER GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Unibox

Unibox The Universal Box By Teleway

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2004, 02:22   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 51
Posts: 14,543
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,350
140 cables in the Universal Box Victory Eagle from Lante


I am using the universal box from Lante, Victory Eagle. Lante Net, it are the biggest in China with shops in Shenzhen communication market and in Guanzhou communication market, this is just one of their products.

This box supports many comunication protocols and have 140 cables.

More informations in the thread below.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166065

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. admins

if you decided make a support section for universal boxes, please try to splitt it since teleway is for sure not the only manufacturer of a uni box. There are also products as Vodoo from gsm-box.net, the UDK, the Ultralogic box, etc...
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 19:54   #2 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 49
Posts: 3,965
Member: 3188
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,391
@Raskal ,
We Use to Create the Sections Using the Commercial Name of the Product,
and Teleway Unibox is Called "UniBox" as far as I know, if they Name it OsamaBinLadinBox Be Sure we was to Create it with the same Name,
and about Creating a New section for Victory Eagle just let them Contact any Admin, Im sure they can Sort it for Free.

and something Ive to tell u,, I Agree that Teleway Cables are not the Best Quality in the World, but Victory Eagle Cable is Really Crap,, its like Comparing A Mercedes with a Poor Egyptian LADA Car. this is My Personal View and Im sure your view is the Same. -if we compair the Cables Quality-

Plz Try to be Fair enough, and any Personal Proplems with Teleway -if Exist- try not to be Reflected in ur Posts.
Members here Read your Posts becaue you'r an old and good Reseller, and Such post in this Place Specially Could make a Conflict for sure..



BR
AboAli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 07:38   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 51
Posts: 14,543
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboAli
@Raskal ,
We Use to Create the Sections Using the Commercial Name of the Product,
and Teleway Unibox is Called "UniBox" as far as I know, if they Name it OsamaBinLadinBox Be Sure we was to Create it with the same Name,
and about Creating a New section for Victory Eagle just let them Contact any Admin, Im sure they can Sort it for Free.

and something Ive to tell u,, I Agree that Teleway Cables are not the Best Quality in the World, but Victory Eagle Cable is Really Crap,, its like Comparing A Mercedes with a Poor Egyptian LADA Car. this is My Personal View and Im sure your view is the Same. -if we compair the Cables Quality-

Plz Try to be Fair enough, and any Personal Proplems with Teleway -if Exist- try not to be Reflected in ur Posts.
Members here Read your Posts becaue you'r an old and good Reseller, and Such post in this Place Specially Could make a Conflict for sure..



BR
AboAli
Hello Abo Ali,

as you know, Teleway was never in unlocking buiness, Lante, Link, and some others was there since many years, and they are the leader on the market.

may i ask you something abo ali? Have you ever visited lante factory, suntone factory, greatwal, other factories in china? maybe as a good admininistrator you could suggest users wich of them is the biggest one?

and please, if you suggest this, please try not reflect "private" things in that, just be neutral and proffesional...

B.R.,
Raskal
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 07:59   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 51
Posts: 14,543
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,350
... and one more thing, mr abo ali...

here is an attachment, you can buy one DLR3 cable from Teleway, and program one atmel with the hex attached and voila, the cable will work.

What do you think why? Because hex and schematic is OUR PROPRIETY we gave it to Teleway as OEM project and for FREE, in fact they ****ed after that our own market with our own so called "OEM project" saying no mcu available in china, and other nice stories....

It was in end of the year 2000, when this cables sold extremely good for a very high price on the market, since we was first making it, better said the guy which made blazer, he was the one making it for me..

but i am not angry on you, i am just desapointed because you dont konw what you are talking about, since 2000 you was not even registered and not even a member of this forum...

B.R.,
Raskal
Attached Files
File Type: rar dlr3.rar (93.2 KB, 350 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 10:14   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
BLIDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ALGERIA
Posts: 1,716
Member: 15439
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.43816
Thanks Meter: 52
ALL LANTE PRODUCT ARE BIG CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP no matter if they have big factory all her product are crap and big s h i t .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 15:00   #6 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 49
Posts: 3,965
Member: 3188
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,391
@ raskal
Do I have to be a member since 2000 to say My Opinion about cables Quality !
Do I have to be from 2000 !? not from 2001 !!??
Come on man, dont get involved into deep Stories again.
Read again what I wrote, I was telling u that Cable Quality of Lante is not good Comparing with Teleway ones.
Lantel, I know them By the Way, and Spend some hours in GZ office with Mr Cash , as I spend some hours also in Teleway Factory.

about Hexs, OEM project, suntone factory & greatwal its another issue here.. I just want to Reply to not Make any Conflic to members who may Read your Post about the 140 Vicorty box which is have the poorest CABLES Quality Ive ever seen. I hope this will encourage Lante to make another Class of their cables. because I know they have a Good Professional Team there.
Again.. and to Clarify every thing, Im talking here about Cables Quality not the Max or the RJ Connectors or even the casing..

BR
AboAli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 16:15   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 51
Posts: 14,543
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboAli
@ raskal
Do I have to be a member since 2000 to say My Opinion about cables Quality !
Do I have to be from 2000 !? not from 2001 !!??
Come on man, dont get involved into deep Stories again.
Read again what I wrote, I was telling u that Cable Quality of Lante is not good Comparing with Teleway ones.
Lantel, I know them By the Way, and Spend some hours in GZ office with Mr Cash , as I spend some hours also in Teleway Factory.

about Hexs, OEM project, suntone factory & greatwal its another issue here.. I just want to Reply to not Make any Conflic to members who may Read your Post about the 140 Vicorty box which is have the poorest CABLES Quality Ive ever seen. I hope this will encourage Lante to make another Class of their cables. because I know they have a Good Professional Team there.
Again.. and to Clarify every thing, Im talking here about Cables Quality not the Max or the RJ Connectors or even the casing..

BR
AboAli
If you want to talk and to be considered, yes you have to be older in this buiness in order to know what you are talking about. I don't care you are admin or mod or a simple user.

The knowledge is the point i am talking about.
You are just a china tourist wich import from time to time some "cheap" goods, in a 20KG economy class "container", nothing else...

About teleway cable quality, well, cheap and bad, like any ones cables in china. I have my own production line in china and i konw very well what and where the biggest mistakes happens.

I know you do not like history, it hurts some time to learn or to hear things wich you pretented to know allready...

Just to show that you have no idea what you are talking about, i will ask you one simple thing:

- Why you best friend, Naresh Versace uses for Tornado cables from SunTone and not from Teleway if you think the Teleway quality is so good?

I will answer it for you, becasue he know this cables are schit!

- Why you best friend, Naresh Versace uses for this mega designed and well formed universal box, Alcatel cables from suntone and not the Alcatel cables from Teleway?

Also this question i can answer to your very easy, becase teleway connectors are schit!

Any more questions?


B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. 7 stars and the title administrator, does not mean that you are also smart..
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 19:45   #8 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 49
Posts: 3,965
Member: 3188
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,391
raskal ,
im talking as a normal User View here. we both have 7 Stars here, and this mean nothing to me as well. and im Considered as one of the Forum members so I have to say the Truth without any Hisitation,and not to Hide evedances, and When you tell ppl here that Victory cables are fantastic, this is really Redeculas. also writing this Thread in this Section Specially Means alot Raskal .. right !?
and Simply U can make a Vote anywhere asking members Which Quality is better, Lantel Cables or Teleway,
about Naresh , I met him once in my Life this was in HK, and I never saw any cables in his Office to check from where he manufactured them .. however this is out of Discussion.
any way raskal, Posting such Thread in this Section is not okay, as u said you are a good reasnable and Old busness man here. so keep it calm plz we have to find some pease around.

BR
AboAli

p.s. 7 stars and the year 2000 Registered date, does not mean that you are also smart..
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 20:03   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mobileland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: www.X-SIM.me
Age: 42
Posts: 2,424
Member: 22955
Status: Offline
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 583
Lante's product's are really a crappy ones and often very funny.I think that they should reconsider giving their unstable and funny software's with their Uniboxe's because it is just a bad advertize for them.Instead they should make much better support area with free software!
About Teleway I must say only that they are not cheap at all!Or maybe their prices can be reduced 30-40% (by the 'year 2000 register date members' ) and become competetive.

Best Regards!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 23:38   #10 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 51
Posts: 14,543
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileland
Lante's product's are really a crappy ones and often very funny.I think that they should reconsider giving their unstable and funny software's with their Uniboxe's because it is just a bad advertize for them.Instead they should make much better support area with free software!
About Teleway I must say only that they are not cheap at all!Or maybe their prices can be reduced 30-40% (by the 'year 2000 register date members' ) and become competetive.

Best Regards!
yes you are right, some time the lante marketing is quite funny, but this come only becaue they do not have any other ppl wich speak english in propper way. We from europe, if we would try to explain in chinese language to chinese customer the functionality of Twister or UFS, i think would be more funny than their explanations. I am living in china, just consider, if you put one chinese boy in the country part of serbia, he know enough english to find the way back, if you put yourself in a country part of china, you have no chance to find next ******* because you can not even understand their letters.

Back to the topic, the software they offering is only a mix of collected softwares from internet, but do not forget, we are still talking about a UNI box and its communications protocols supported, and not about a supported box.

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. belive me, teleway explanations would be even more funny if not Phil would do that for them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 23:59   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 51
Posts: 14,543
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboAli
raskal ,
im talking as a normal User View here. we both have 7 Stars here, and this mean nothing to me as well. and im Considered as one of the Forum members so I have to say the Truth without any Hisitation,and not to Hide evedances, and When you tell ppl here that Victory cables are fantastic, this is really Redeculas. also writing this Thread in this Section Specially Means alot Raskal .. right !?
and Simply U can make a Vote anywhere asking members Which Quality is better, Lantel Cables or Teleway,
about Naresh , I met him once in my Life this was in HK, and I never saw any cables in his Office to check from where he manufactured them .. however this is out of Discussion.
any way raskal, Posting such Thread in this Section is not okay, as u said you are a good reasnable and Old busness man here. so keep it calm plz we have to find some pease around.

BR
AboAli

p.s. 7 stars and the year 2000 Registered date, does not mean that you are also smart..
I am first of all talking about the universal box itself, Abo Ali. Let say it in other terms, maybe you will understand. With victory eagle you can flash a motorola T192 becacuse it has the 43E08 inside, with the victory eagle you can use Laser's div usb or div ltp, because it is also built in, with the victory eagle you can full flash a samsung, etc... The universal box offered by lante is simply more powerfull, as i said, cable quality is always bad in china, from EVERY SUPPLIER, but even than, we all need this cables.

I think, if you would make a poll about cables quality, teleway would be on last place, since every original Griffin, every original Twister, every original UFS, every original Blazer, Sagmaster (sagmaster jigs), and also Vigiys, all this ppl are they are using cables from Sun-Tone. I think we all know why we prefer choose cables from suntone instead from Teleway.

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. i am registered 1999 not 2000, simply read user CP before you write
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 01:21   #12 (permalink)
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Age: 49
Posts: 3,965
Member: 3188
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,391
believe me This Victory is not Considered as a unibox at all, because of :
- the cables Pooor Pooor Quality
- the China only User manual and CDs.
- they Use Clone things (Griffin, DIV, ext ext)

Teleway Unibox is a great tool, it Collect all your Cables with a good Quality of Connectors and cables in one Set, and there is no 43E08 because you'll never Flash a Motorola using Unibox,
The Unibox as I said a good tool if u need to collect all ur Serial Cables in One Set.

Im Sure if Sunton made a Universal box sooner or Earlier it'll be great one, but Lantel Victory one, is out of this Area of comparison.

BR
AboAli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 02:11   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Age: 51
Posts: 14,543
Member: 563
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 22,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboAli
believe me This Victory is not Considered as a unibox at all, because of :
- the cables Pooor Pooor Quality
- the China only User manual and CDs.
- they Use Clone things (Griffin, DIV, ext ext)

Teleway Unibox is a great tool, it Collect all your Cables with a good Quality of Connectors and cables in one Set, and there is no 43E08 because you'll never Flash a Motorola using Unibox,
The Unibox as I said a good tool if u need to collect all ur Serial Cables in One Set.

Im Sure if Sunton made a Universal box sooner or Earlier it'll be great one, but Lantel Victory one, is out of this Area of comparison.

BR
AboAli
Well i see you have tested this uni box from teleway, so maybe you do all users one favour and post a picture of its sofisticated pcb and maybe you also inform the users wich great ORIGINAL AND NOT CRACKED software is used by Teleway universal box?

I posted here a picture of lante victory eagle pcb allready few days ago:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...36&postcount=3

About the chinese manual, well seems you mix some times chinese with latin characters, it happens to me as well when i was 5 years old. Here is a picture of the manual, i have my doubt it is chinese...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...51&postcount=8

Another point wich i like too much, when you talking about cracked software and clones and cheaters . In fact teleway sell all clones what existent on the market:

Prodigy clone, Griffin clone, All Griffin clips clone, Twister clone, CFA clone, DIV usb clone, DCT4 flasher by Longhand, Sagem Code Reader clone, Tachopro Clone, Windls clone, Dejan clone, Motokey clone, etc....

The only so called "original" and revolutionar product from them is the famous uni box with one MAX232 and few led's. As i said, data cable with big aluminium housing...

When i sold just one clone, the prodigy clone, i was titeled as a cheater, when other chinese sell clones they are titled as cheaters and clone sellers, hehehe , strange, right? And you say about yourself you are neutral...

Look in mirror, do you really believe what you see?

B.R.,
Raskal
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 05:34   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mobileland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: www.X-SIM.me
Age: 42
Posts: 2,424
Member: 22955
Status: Offline
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 583
As a matter of fact I will be in China in next 10 days.Please send me the Lante's price list, I might need it. [email protected]

Best Regards!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 06:48   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Phil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Germany
Posts: 182
Member: 2735
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 28
"If you want to talk and to be considered, yes you have to be older in this buiness in order to know what you are talking about. I don't care you are admin or mod or a simple user."
yes, sir boss sir, how we can even raise our voices against you, sir boss sir

"The knowledge is the point i am talking about."
In the valley of the blind, the one-eyed man is king...

"and maybe you also inform the users wich great ORIGINAL AND NOT CRACKED software is used by Teleway universal box?"
Like you said yourself, is only a datacable, why you make bla and than you make blu and than you make bla and than you make blu...who will take you serious anymore ?

"The Unibox as I said a good tool if u need to collect all ur Serial Cables in One Set."
Yes, that was the concept. Simple, reliable and affordable for everyone.

Phil
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First and Alone in the Universe! X3 Nokia Fbus cable ready for shipping :D GPGIndustries Latest GPGIndustries News 20 07-24-2010 02:10
::: Universal box support gone from gsmhosting ?????? ::: GSMman187 Off Topic Zone 7 03-12-2009 10:26
emeis change with the universal box.....the myth.... player69fullgsm Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) 0 05-06-2007 00:00
request for cables I want extra cables like other universal boxs... BesTCooL FuriouS II 3 12-04-2005 19:12
ERRORS when making FLASH in the UNIVERSAL BOX. hchado Universalbox 0 10-04-2005 02:39

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:07.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.49822 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO