GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NSPRO (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/)
-   -   about ns-multiunlock (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/about-ns-multiunlock-354459/)

REALTHOMAS 12-05-2006 08:03

about ns-multiunlock

very funny , we know this is business and all teams dont work by charity all try to get profits ....but there are some team with principal interst and function its take all the money from our pocket what they can .
we all agree protection its a very important issue in boxes and we agree inpay update from nsbox --> nspro no matter some of us have less than 2 months with nsbox ..ok that was discussed and we pay...now the publish thier new pay per activation soft called ns-multiunlock ......price yesterday 299 usd , price today $149.99 only for activation hehehe but check irish clip multiunlock its a dongle with exactly same functions of this new activation ....its hardware with price 75 eur not only activation.

a suggestion to nsteam pls try to learn some about honestity and care with teir *******rs from INFINITY TEAM , real honest people who cares their *******rs very well.....and another suggestion with all money what all *******rs losse with your incredible update 1.7 , almost we all deserve some good gift in compensation from u not ... 10 licenses what a joke ...

reguards :)

Raskal 12-05-2006 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by REALTHOMAS (Post 2123513)
very funny , we know this is business and all teams dont work by charity all try to get profits ....but there are some team with principal interst and function its take all the money from our pocket what they can .
we all agree protection its a very important issue in boxes and we agree inpay update from nsbox --> nspro no matter some of us have less than 2 months with nsbox ..ok that was discussed and we pay...now the publish thier new pay per activation soft called ns-multiunlock ......price yesterday 299 usd , price today $149.99 only for activation hehehe but check irish clip multiunlock its a dongle with exactly same functions of this new activation ....its hardware with price 75 eur not only activation.

a suggestion to nsteam pls try to learn some about honestity and care with teir *******rs from INFINITY TEAM , real honest people who cares their *******rs very well.....and another suggestion with all money what all *******rs losse with your incredible update 1.7 , almost we all deserve some good gift in compensation from u not ... 10 licenses what a joke ...

reguards :)

yes is also my opinion about this team. Anyway time to make the new addon cheaper, if they not adjust price, i will help them ;)

B.R.,
Raskal

unlocker35 12-05-2006 10:56

I agree. This is just the whole work of another developer and it looks like they are not happy so not a good move my friends!You should stick to what you know and do best and that is samsung but good luck on your future work if your still here.I dont understand why developers dont work with each other rather than agaisnt each other on these things:confused:

UnlockCellular 12-05-2006 11:57

real tomas, first where do you see we sell ns multiunlock for $300 ?
our official website price is $150 ..? also this update is extra addon cause it additional benefit for customer to use all in 1 box....

raskal, I think u and me are finish long time ago. I can see your true color now. Many warned me long time ago and I dont listen...now I regret that decision. Glad that we went our saparate way :)

unlocker35, which team are you talking about .... we have more suprises coming soon....

Multi-COM 12-05-2006 15:44

pls dont' make another war...business it's already ****ed up so make these not public but PW.plsss

Multi-COM 12-05-2006 15:51

pls dont' make another war...business it's already ****ed up so make these not public but PW.plsss

xTroy 12-05-2006 20:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raskal (Post 2123547)
yes is also my opinion about this team. Anyway time to make the new addon cheaper, if they not adjust price, i will help them ;)

B.R.,
Raskal

hehehe, really best answer... =)

2NSPro Team - so thinks not only he.

REALTHOMAS 12-06-2006 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Multi-COM (Post 2124262)

wasnt my intention to beggin a new war , i posted that bcs i feel it ...i had 5 days with troubles with my nspro , then yesterday i saw nsteam post about new module inmediatly i saw irish clip post about new dongle and really i feel very bad against nspro team ... nothing personal against gunawan or elco .

MFC 12-06-2006 02:39

NS MultiUnlock is JIC Electronics work cracked, this from a good source.
Jic will crash the price much lower cause of this now.

WBR
MFC

Raskal 12-06-2006 02:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnlockCellular (Post 2123872)
real tomas, first where do you see we sell ns multiunlock for $300 ?
our official website price is $150 ..? also this update is extra addon cause it additional benefit for customer to use all in 1 box....

raskal, I think u and me are finish long time ago. I can see your true color now. Many warned me long time ago and I dont listen...now I regret that decision. Glad that we went our saparate way :)

unlocker35, which team are you talking about .... we have more suprises coming soon....

150 usd is far too high...

i think the price should be more cheaper

UnlockCellular 12-06-2006 04:02

Nothing against Dave JIC, but who is your source? you want to double check again and confirm with me ..I am here :)

it might look similar but its not the same. see our pantech module, alcatel, etc.... more suprises coming soon... then lets see who else complain :)

sad thing is this offer only for NS PRO customer only....see the difference? ....I guess not :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MFC (Post 2125140)
NS MultiUnlock is JIC Electronics work cracked, this from a good source.
Jic will crash the price much lower cause of this now.

WBR
MFC

alsaber 12-06-2006 06:07

I am in agreement with real Thomas this is a ridicule is not possible that they only give 10 licenses.:mad:

Termy 12-06-2006 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnlockCellular (Post 2125204)
more suprises coming soon... then lets see who else complain :)

I think that you should get the Ns Pro sw running correcty first before releasing new updates. If Ns Pro isnt working then how can you expect to sell a new product in conjunction with Ns Pro.

There seems to be a lot of bugs still with Ns Pro.

UnlockCellular 12-06-2006 13:21

Ah ok now i see the point, is about getting free activation :)
anyway, elco give out 20 free activation, 10 here and 10 in nspro official forum :)....want to be fair...

and yes, nspro has problem sometime, who doesnt :) but most important thing is we will fix it and not run away :)

more suprises coming so stay tune.. lets make money together..

Quote:

Originally Posted by alsaber (Post 2125318)
I am in agreement with real Thomas this is a ridicule is not possible that they only give 10 licenses.:mad:

mike234 12-06-2006 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnlockCellular (Post 2126053)
more suprises coming so stay tune.. lets make money together..

What suprises more add ons to buy or free or MSL2 unlock unfreeze?