GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NSPRO (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/)
-   -   problems with version 3.0.0 and 3.5.0 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/problems-version-3-0-0-3-5-0-a-447844/)

neillons 09-27-2007 00:18

problems with version 3.0.0 and 3.5.0

i don`t know what you have changed but since installing v3.0.0 and than reinstalling v3.5.0 i can not get anything from nspro i have supported your unlocker since the very begining and feel very let down with the latest version and before you say try reinstalling i have numerous times and the tried down grading and exactly the same results so for gods sake listen to the people that have to use your unlocking equipment and have supported you in the past and sort it out as i for one am getting very frustrated with nspro as i`m loosing money in not being able to unlock phones i should be able to

Elco 09-27-2007 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by neillons (Post 2746681)
i don`t know what you have changed but since installing v3.0.0 and than reinstalling v3.5.0 i can not get anything from nspro i have supported your unlocker since the very begining and feel very let down with the latest version and before you say try reinstalling i have numerous times and the tried down grading and exactly the same results so for gods sake listen to the people that have to use your unlocking equipment and have supported you in the past and sort it out as i for one am getting very frustrated with nspro as i`m loosing money in not being able to unlock phones i should be able to

PLZ explain exactly what's the problem. I need more details to be able to help you.

For installing i recomand this steps:
1. Uninstall older NsPro version
2. Delete NsPro folder from program files
3. Install last NsPro version from www.nsteam.org and confirm all installation steps.
4. Connect NsPro box to PC USB port and install drivers when windows ask for them.

mobilend 10-03-2007 14:49

3 Attachment(s)
nspro work very well for me....but now, all install ok, port,converter, but box always like this..

i can start nspro sw but there is no communication between box and phone...

Elco 10-04-2007 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobilend (Post 2764202)
nspro work very well for me....but now, all install ok, port,converter, but box always like this..

i can start nspro sw but there is no communication between box and phone...

check the nsori box RJ45 connector and cables. If the box is damaged, ask your reseller for a replacement.

mobilend 10-04-2007 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elco (Post 2765729)
check the nsori box RJ45 connector and cables. If the box is damaged, ask your reseller for a replacement.

it's working fine, but after some (un)installing drajver it stops... on that pc i allready have infinity, multi box,vygis,smart clip, hwk...