GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2007, 03:51   #1 (permalink)

Member: 192827
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up Samsung D600E need flashes for full flash

Samsung D600E need flashes for full flash because i have a phone that dont make and receive callīs because of a error in software because it has network and for example it gives me how much money i have in the sim card account does everything but dont make calls and i think is a software problem and i need full flash for this model but suport doesnt have the files. i enter in folder firmware and i flash tfs and cla but the phone dont turn on the ns pro can detect but doesnt do the phone turn on is like dead. any help for put the phone good turning on and problem solved can doing and recivieng calls? and where i can have full flash for ns pro for samsung D600E in portuguese language? best regards
Old 01-28-2007, 04:17   #2 (permalink)
btl
Banned

Member: 50389
Thanks Meter: 36
have u tried ressetting the fone and also it might be blocked if not first try *2767*3855#
br
Old 01-28-2007, 15:13   #3 (permalink)

Member: 192827
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up

yes the phone is unlocked, and it was working fine 100% but now is like e said, ok i go try to do what you said. thanks for you attention and help. if someone know what is the solution for this problem i apreciate if help me. best regards