GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NSPRO (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/)
-   -   tat mode problems (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/tat-mode-problems-600107/)

fonejack 09-23-2008 12:12

tat mode problems

some phones just refuse entering tat mode.i tried unlocking a d900i n it couldnt get past entering tat mode then operation failed.same experience with e250.what could be the problem?drivers are properly installed....

fonejack 09-24-2008 09:15

is there no body out there?or am i d only one with these problem...elco im expecting a response from u plzzz...these phones i mentioned only enter tat mode for a second and i get operation failed....

Blartiartfast 09-24-2008 09:39

If you are using the latest version of ns-pro, then either change the rj45 cable, or bridge out the zener diode inside of it. Also one problem I had with ns-pro was the USB lead. Works fine with other boxes, just didn't agree with ns-pro. The usb lead fault caused a slightly different error though. TAT MODE was displayed, then the ns-pro software would shut down.

bifout 09-24-2008 16:54

1 Attachment(s)
i bay a new box , that is in attached image
i have the same problem, the phone can't go on TAT mode, but flashing is OK, and that for all models

and for qualcomm phones, the soft can't detect the modem so what must i do then

but i have no shematics to remove the diode, and if i open the box i loose the waranty :confused:

Blartiartfast 09-24-2008 22:53

When I said bridge the zener diode inside of it, I was refering to the cable, not the box itself.
With the Qualcomm, the phone is switched on? if so connect it to the Ns-Pro, go into device manager / modems, and then delete all Samsung modems shown there. Disconnect then reconnect the phone and let the drivers reinstall.
Lastly check the com port number for the nspro box and the samsung modem. They should be less than or equal to 10 to avoid certain problems.

bifout 09-26-2008 02:46

this instruction for uninstalling is already done but no good result, the problem persist, only flashing is allowed, when i try to unlock or do some service it's not possible then phone show charging and shut down then rebooting, and the service can't be done

acterna 09-26-2008 03:42

i am too also sir.. we have same problem..waht is the problem on this it is in box or cable? mr elco pls response this...

bifout 09-27-2008 03:49

it's not a cable problem because they works fine with UFS+HWK, and for driver i already uninstall them and reinstall again, i don't know what is it realy

soshan 09-27-2008 05:55

my brother chech driver box& number comport

bifout 10-01-2008 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by soshan (Post 3696978)
my brother chech driver box& number comport

already done bro,

i try to connect my box in other pc that other ns work fine and i get same error, i think it is hardware problem

because the other box work fine and my box still giving error

Mr Elco i need some help here

shubham140 11-03-2009 12:03

me also facing the same problem, but still didn't found any solution to this problem + including this problem

Elco 11-03-2009 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by bifout (Post 3710698)
already done bro,

i try to connect my box in other pc that other ns work fine and i get same error, i think it is hardware problem

If your box is not working properly, contact your reseller to replace your box.
all nspro boxes have 6 months waranty

Amir-SkillZ 11-04-2009 06:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by bifout (Post 3710698)
already done bro,

Before Claiming in Warrenty as ELCO said
ask ur reseller if he allows u to open the BOX check the Rj 45 connecter inside and its Connectivity...
I bet Bad Soldered PCB RJ 45 female Connecter u not need to repair just to make Sure so that u can claim Authenticaly as Its Factory Fault