GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NSPRO (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/)
-   -   Where to pay for new update need to unlock phones, and a message to all free beggers (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/where-pay-new-update-need-unlock-phones-message-all-free-beggers-831111/)

mbcommunication 09-26-2009 14:13

Where to pay for new update need to unlock phones, and a message to all free beggers

Hi

First thanks Elco for new bomb update, i am happy and ready to pay the €40 charge for a years more update activation, but where to pay the money and how to apply update to my box, i have credit card waiting. Also to all of you complaining about this charge whats the problem you where only buying the box with 6 months of free updates promised, i have now had mine over 2 years and never had to pay before, how much have you made from your NSPro i will make double the activation fee in one days work, so if you cant make money off this box the you should get out of GSM and into another business maybe clean toilets etc as you will make more money than €40 euro in a week and this is what you are complaining, Elco has put alot of hard work and time into this project and asked nothing, so whats wrong with someone making something from there work as i am sure you all do.

BR

MAttYB

Colin 09-26-2009 14:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbcommunication (Post 4879873)
Hi

First thanks Elco for new bomb update, i am happy and ready to pay the €40 charge for a years more update activation, but where to pay the money and how to apply update to my box, i have credit card waiting. Also to all of you complaining about this charge whats the problem you where only buying the box with 6 months of free updates promised, i have now had mine over 2 years and never had to pay before, how much have you made from your NSPro i will make double the activation fee in one days work, so if you cant make money off this box the you should get out of GSM and into another business maybe clean toilets etc as you will make more money than €40 euro in a week and this is what you are complaining, Elco has put alot of hard work and time into this project and asked nothing, so whats wrong with someone making something from there work as i am sure you all do.

BR

MAttYB

Well said all seem to forget how much profit a lot of us have made in past of NSPRO / All boxes and software require add on activations at some time , some unlimited or some as logs

DJiCE 09-26-2009 15:41

OK where to pay this update?? Where are resellers? Elco if you made this new version you should be prepared to sell activations first, we cant use new version because we can't pay 4 activation..

mbcommunication 09-26-2009 19:55

Payment now available from GSMServer on there site here http://www.unlockcellular.com/Servic...ate-Activation

FONECODES 09-26-2009 19:58

u can also buy from me from monday
on server

REGARDS

mint centre 09-26-2009 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbcommunication (Post 4879873)
Hi

BR

MAttYB

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin (Post 4879935)
Well said all seem to forget how much profit a lot of us have made in past of NSPRO / All boxes and software require add on activations at some time , some unlimited or some as logs

very good word-agree totally!!!
i hav wannabee competion around me and ma activation
will b applyed and ready too unlock...
regards

THE KOP...

c_ahmad79 09-26-2009 20:40

Quote:

good words i totally agree with u
more than 2 year i have nspro and still good tool
i am ready to pay for this update
elco alwasy good supporter
br

A2mobilservice 09-26-2009 20:43

Quote:

well you seems to forget that not all have been using nspro so long time as you so they did not make the profit you did.
Think of that for a moment.
This year have been slow updates and slow support so it have not been wort it for many others.
So instead on trowing crap on they who complain then think before, how long they have used the tool and what they have been true with payment of omnia unlock and then hi relesed it for free a short time after.
for me nspro is trash ware now and z3x is the real good team who gives the customers what they pay for.

mbcommunication 09-26-2009 20:52

I am sure that after people have paid the years activation the updates will start coming more regualar, as Elco will then feel like hes working towards something with money coming in, how many actaul NsPro boxed can you sell till the markets dried up and there is not one person in a market who needs your box and sales slow to a stop why would you want to continue working when it makes you nothing, receiving a update payment will give reason to start working again. I trust in Elco he has always given good support and a fair priced good product, and i am sure we will see some of the old first in the world style.

Just my opinon and belief

BR

MAttYB

DomnulV 09-26-2009 20:55

You will cry for money....better buy new box.......with more power and update...

elco is alone.....

A2mobilservice 09-26-2009 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbcommunication (Post 4880960)
I am sure that after people have paid the years activation the updates will start coming more regualar, as Elco will then feel like hes working towards something with money coming in, how many actaul NsPro boxed can you sell till the markets dried up and there is not one person in a market who needs your box and sales slow to a stop why would you want to continue working when it makes you nothing, receiving a update payment will give reason to start working again. I trust in Elco he has always given good support and a fair priced good product, and i am sure we will see some of the old first in the world style.

BR

MAttYB

People dont want to pay to get updates later they would have payed if this update and futurr updates would be something extra, so it's not a smart move to begin charge for updates when the only thing you can offer is a 3 month late **** that all other have alredy given for free.
the smart thing would have been to bring something new something the customers would have killed for.

oOXTCOo 09-26-2009 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbcommunication (Post 4880960)

BR

MAttYB

exactly what i think too...

nobody will force anyone to buy this update!
so buy it or go to any other team and wait till they ask for update after 3 years free support (!!!).

br.
hari