GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   UfoTools (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f288/)
-   -   Warning To Those Considering Buying Ufo Tools (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f288/warning-those-considering-buying-ufo-tools-183412/)

jesto80 01-19-2005 03:45

Warning To Those Considering Buying Ufo Tools

Dear Forum,
I bought this product directly from siroya for the in****d o f unlocking 80 panasonic a100. To date the program has only unlocked 2 of the phones. i asked for a refund and siroya says i cannot get a refund because there is no warranty on the product.

Please be advised that siroya is a cheat because his software isnt working and UFOTOOLS is a big rip off. I had to buy pana-extreme to do my work. I tried calling him about my refund and he gave me the run around to contact his sales department after he was the one i dealt with from start.

Siroya continues to blame the cables for the non response i keep getting frm his software when i try to use it. Again i say ufo tools is a big rip off. Al the team is concerned with is money

UFoTeaM 01-19-2005 08:31

if you have any problem please contact me on msn or mail [email protected] and siroya distbritor only !!!

florinfr80 01-19-2005 08:37

Why You Post Twice?

@jesto80

Pana Ufo is working fine. You have bad cable or you don't know how to use pana ufo.:)
i see this post before!!!!
Why are you spamming????

strangerboy 01-19-2005 20:31

Working 100% with A100 direct unlock also ;)

fonec 01-19-2005 22:17

it work perfect and we need only give ufotool team some times for make new upadting

and repair some bugs

but product good
and support also very good

all welcome

www.gsmegypt.org

UnlockBR 01-20-2005 00:38

sw is improving... I think UFO Team just need a bit more time... In my opinion it's the best solution to A100 nowadays

thawizz1 01-21-2005 14:32

Yes, UfoTeam is a rip off

I have got my ufotools because they offered unlock and imei change for Panasonic d51, i have had ufotolls for over 3 months now, which is a long time, and until today i have not been able to unlock a single phone or change a sinlge imei, and they keep promesing more.

bcnboy 01-21-2005 14:37

Well I unlocked my A100 nearly 10 pcs and flashed them successfully without any problem, only thing I used was a new cable , no the cable that came with the soft and every thing was fine.

regards

bcnboy

mustai 01-21-2005 15:53

Ufo Team Exist????

Hi Uftoteam!!!!
Why !!!
You Dont Use The Original Dongle Software (ufo Lpt And Usb) And In The Features Upgrades Of The Software Protect With The
Xtreme Protector Too!!
Is Is A Best Software
I Dont Understand Why???

Maybe
1 The Ufo Team Tink To Obtain More Money With The Dongle Upgrade
2 It Is A Distraction For You *******rs Because You Dont Have The Soft For Samsung And Panasonic Ready And You Need More Time
3 Maybe Because You Want That You *******res Financial Your Experiments
4 I Tink That The Ufoteam Need To Take A Rest Forever And Come Back All Money For You *******res

Im Waiting For You Answear
Ufoteam Or Ufo$$$$$

UnlockBR 01-21-2005 16:41

@mustai,

You made 3 equal posts in 3 different threads... one is not enough? Why spam us all?

I understand your problem, but doing that you just waste your and ours time... UFO Team will answer the same way if you post just once...

By the way... I already got my money back... unlocking G51, G50 and A100 phones... :D :D :D

florinfr80 01-21-2005 17:08

@ufo team please help!!!!

First phone had meiu problem, I flashed gd55, an after that the phone has no more signal.
I flashed 3 times without succces. I cannot write IMEI with you soft,Please help me.Tell me what can I do?

Thanks.

Gsm_box1 01-21-2005 17:13

PANAUFO ONE NUMBER superrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

UFoTeaM 01-21-2005 19:40

for gd55 must use version 2.1 also we want upgrade dongle for security coz we heard some ppl want play with our software also with dongle will come with all software which we promiss

florinfr80 01-24-2005 19:39

no signal yet afetr flashing

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFoTeaM
for gd55 must use version 2.1 also we want upgrade dongle for security coz we heard some ppl want play with our software also with dongle will come with all software which we promiss

i flashed phone with 2.1 and nothing changed. I want to restore IMEI. With what version can i do that? because with 2.1 cannot.

thanks

UFoTeaM 01-25-2005 10:28

for now not support imei write for gd55 we work on new update coming soon..