GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2020, 09:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2455344
Sonork: Ask me
Thanks Meter: 420
add more vivo model

hey! I just returned vivo 1823 because there were no option in CM2 for vivo and some other shopkeeper done it using another tool
please add more model of vivo phone which have same DA and Auth file as Y83 so it will make easy us to format a phone
Old 06-11-2020, 09:25   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

other tool adding by independent model name and cm2 just a few model avaialbale and we need to search on google how to format please add independent model numbers and TP also in software if possible
customer doesn't give us a lot of time to check on google or successful report
please add each model independently so it will make much easy us to format a phone with confidence
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khanzada606 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2020, 18:47   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1677653
Thanks Meter: 2,769
Do you 1st of all connect and see result?
Old 06-11-2020, 18:49   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1677653
Thanks Meter: 2,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanzada606 View Post
other tool adding by independent model name and cm2 just a few model avaialbale and we need to search on google how to format please add independent model numbers and TP also in software if possible
customer doesn't give us a lot of time to check on google or successful report
please add each model independently so it will make much easy us to format a phone with confidence
Next time, try to do little research before you will give up.

Cm2mt2 v2.11 can solve many model in meta mode..
The Following User Says Thank You to Yusuf Lawal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2020, 19:14   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

those model which already have successful report by users on any mod should be added by model number in software
it is all that I want.
The Following User Says Thank You to khanzada606 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2020, 21:08   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1834832
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanzada606 View Post
those model which already have successful report by users on any mod should be added by model number in software
it is all that I want.
Let Me Give U A Clear Answer As I Know Team Will Never Add This..About So Called Other Tool They Just Update Model List N Give Update Which Is Useless To Users..In Infinity U Will Get World Class Update With CPU Wise N Some Unique Loaders Also Added Most Imp All Works Great Without Any Issue In Auto Detect Mode In Most Of Case In Some MTK Phones U Have To Select It Manually..N SPD Works Manually...Adding Model List Only Take Time N Confuse Users Which Model Support Which Not 1 Loader Works For Many Models So Its Better To Go Independent CPU Wise..If U Try N Found Anything Not Works Or Need Improvement Write To Team They Will Surely Add...
(Note:- Make Sure It Will Be Helpful For All Users Or The Issue May Effect Other User Too)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hitech care For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2020, 09:45   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

then successful reports by users are worhless ?
definitely CM2 is best tool for chines phone but if they add brands and model list I will become easiest tool even a noob could remove locks very easily
The Following User Says Thank You to khanzada606 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2020, 09:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2478233
Thanks Meter: 596
im using infnity softwear and in all my devices i like cm2 dongle because they give stable update and you can say its universal update you need to connect phone first then you can check phone supported or not without phone connect you will never know it is supported or not
The Following User Says Thank You to Arslanmayo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2020, 16:28   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1626780
Thanks Meter: 1,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitech care View Post
Let Me Give U A Clear Answer As I Know Team Will Never Add This..About So Called Other Tool They Just Update Model List N Give Update Which Is Useless To Users..In Infinity U Will Get World Class Update With CPU Wise N Some Unique Loaders Also Added Most Imp All Works Great Without Any Issue In Auto Detect Mode In Most Of Case In Some MTK Phones U Have To Select It Manually..N SPD Works Manually...Adding Model List Only Take Time N Confuse Users Which Model Support Which Not 1 Loader Works For Many Models So Its Better To Go Independent CPU Wise..If U Try N Found Anything Not Works Or Need Improvement Write To Team They Will Surely Add...
(Note:- Make Sure It Will Be Helpful For All Users Or The Issue May Effect Other User Too)
You are advance very advance user.. you must think about slow brain user also.. .. actually he / she is right... most advance user can do anything .. his point is not wrong.. do not reply me just think.. only think .. if you want to argue in this point and you have only infinity box for mtk then come in inbox..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malka4u For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2020, 18:11   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malka4u View Post
You are advance very advance user.. you must think about slow brain user also.. .. actually he / she is right... most advance user can do anything .. his point is not wrong.. do not reply me just think.. only think .. if you want to argue in this point and you have only infinity box for mtk then come in inbox..
Let Me Give U One Simple Idea Just Do Search In Forum You Will Find Same Model Success Story In Infinity Or Any Other Section Just Select Same Loader From List N Do Operation Its Simple N Works All Time Some Time I Also Follow The Same
Don't Make Things Complicated For Example If Team Add XYZ Loader To Database Then They Have To Update Models List Too Even For The Old Models Which Only Take Additional Time...

Some Team Give Weekly Fake Update Like Adding 20-50 Models They Just Update Model List Not Loaders As Loaders Are Already There If Any User Post Success Stories Using Generic Method Or By Selecting Other Model They Add Model In Next Update Is This Really Update...?For Me No Its Not THey Are Just Fooling Users...If U Add 2000 Loader U Can Do More Than 50000 Handset Or More If Team Give 30 Models Update Each Week Then Think How Much Time It Take Thats Y Other Team Doing It...Marketing Game

Last edited by hitech care; 06-12-2020 at 18:17.
Old 06-12-2020, 18:22   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malka4u View Post
About Advance User Point Yes I Agree But I Also Started As Noob In 2012 My Hard work Make Me Advance.. In 2020 U Must Be Advance To Service New Phones Which Came With Advance Security Level U Can't Use Old Ways To Service New Devices Even Sometime All Box Fail But Your Brain Works If U Give A Try...2020 For Advance Users Only As All Brand Closing Access N Loops To Service Phones..If U Are Not This Lockdown Is Best Time To Learn N Grow