GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2008, 03:19   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91411
Sonork: 100.1584444
Thanks Meter: 372
Bird S1186 Problem

i have this unit here Bird S1186 which only shows phone locked permanently when turned on.now my question is what cable to use for this phone.can anyone show me the cable and its name and also what to do with this unit.tia
Old 01-30-2008, 09:12   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Hello,

You need to buy special cable from your reseller, it's not possible to build this cable due to complicate schematic.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:47   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

a ok thanks a lot for the reply infinity support.and thanks for the info.il check with my reseller.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:34   #4 (permalink)
neb
Freak Poster

Member: 751
Thanks Meter: 19
Hi Iinfinity Team,

How complicated the special cable is? I have S1186 cable included on the infinity cable set, but it doesn't work. How could we double check our cable wiring configurations if you can't provide the schematics of this very special complicated cable. And why software don't have com port setting?

Best regards,

neb
Old 02-04-2008, 05:44   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hello,

I think it's little bit more complicated than you can imagine.
You can see this cable photo here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...5&postcount=25
Waiting for your confirmation is it "hard" or "easy" to build cable ?
I see that you are registered here in 1999 so you are very experienced person and I think that your words will be a good explanation for other people who want to build this cable by themself.

There is no methods to make this phone via ordinary rx/tx/gnd.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:07   #6 (permalink)
neb
Freak Poster

Member: 751
Thanks Meter: 19
Your circuit being showned is very messy. Is it the reason why you called it very complicated?
So now, it is clear that it can't be done simply via rx, tx and gnd lines which your universalbox
support. FYI, I'de asked several resellers here in my place about that special cable and they doesn't
have or doesn't know about it. Thanks for youyr reply. END.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:10   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

pareng neb i tried asking and i learned that sandman has it and his selling it for 1.5kphp.
Old 02-04-2008, 14:22   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 301387
Thanks Meter: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Hello,

I think it's little bit more complicated than you can imagine.
You can see this cable photo here: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...5&postcount=25
Waiting for your confirmation is it "hard" or "easy" to build cable ?
I see that you are registered here in 1999 so you are very experienced person and I think that your words will be a good explanation for other people who want to build this cable by themself.

There is no methods to make this phone via ordinary rx/tx/gnd.
thats a pictorial maybe much better to post schematic diagram where it can be easily read by professional electronics tech.. and perhaps not too complicated to make such cable....
Old 06-19-2008, 12:34   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 32127
Thanks Meter: 34
.....and i'm personally agree with what you've been suggesting mate Tubal Cain

@Infinity Support : since you've already shown us how messy the cabling it was, perhaps sharing us the schematics will not be so hard on your part and don't worry about us in making our own personalized cable since all who are knowledgeable in doing same matter will be liable in doing this

my sincere regards
Old 06-19-2008, 17:30   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 720034
Thanks Meter: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by darie cruz View Post
.....and i'm personally agree with what you've been suggesting mate Tubal Cain

@Infinity Support : since you've already shown us how messy the cabling it was, perhaps sharing us the schematics will not be so hard on your part and don't worry about us in making our own personalized cable since all who are knowledgeable in doing same matter will be liable in doing this

my sincere regards
Hello,

Did you checked cable picture here ?
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...5&postcount=25

If you still insist that you do not want to spend 10$ for this cable but you want to buld it by yourself, please, contact to Infinity-Box forum member, he is a person who manage cable production and if he will agree to share cable schematic we will ba glad to post here this schematic.
Old 06-19-2008, 21:27   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@ InfinityN

YES... i already saw the pics posted by the supporter that's why i'm very much interested and requesting for a copy of cable schemes in order to have one....

spending a couple of bucks for this is not a problem and you're WRONG that i'm insisting of not buying this (no offensement dear)... sad only that our local reseller here doesn't have this type of cable and we're ALWAYS asking if they can provide us, but no answer ....

hence, part of INFINITY'S GOOD SUPPORT is by providing their customers important data/s as what we've read in this forum that's why we are trying our luck if they could share to us this cable scheme....having one of this is quite enough since i almost completes my infinity cables....

btw, if you have a generous heart and wanted to share to us the schematics all i can say is ADVANCE THANK YOU

br
Old 06-19-2008, 22:27   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hello,

We have discussed with partners about this cable schematic and final results is: we have no reason to share special schematic now due to it we have spend a lot of time during developing this cable and it's not so smart move to share so important schematic due to so limited number of users will be interested to build this cable.
It will me thousands of misunderstanding and zero results, we will spend many hours in additional explanations and answering many questions but final user's results will be near zero, so let's situation with Bird cables will be the same as before.

Thank you very much for your kind understnding !
Old 06-20-2008, 12:15   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

THANKS SO MUCH for this statement and we (our team here) clearly understand issues pertaining this....chiao!!!

sincere regards
Old 06-20-2008, 16:39   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 301387
Thanks Meter: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Hello,

We have discussed with partners about this cable schematic and final results is: we have no reason to share special schematic now due to it we have spend a lot of time during developing this cable and it's not so smart move to share so important schematic due to so limited number of users will be interested to build this cable.
It will me thousands of misunderstanding and zero results, we will spend many hours in additional explanations and answering many questions but final user's results will be near zero, so let's situation with Bird cables will be the same as before.

Thank you very much for your kind understnding !
you have a very very good support for your product.. no question.. but users should not have limitation.. the fact is that this model is in circulation so support is needed.. and its not a smart answer that only limited number of users will be interested to build this cable. and maybe your guessing..
this phones are cheap ones but you have to do something about it..
because we in service/repair business and we have to attend to these ailing phones as medical practitioners does to a human being regardless if he is poor or rich....

no offence just an intelligent opinion...
Old 06-20-2008, 17:45   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 720034
Thanks Meter: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubal Cain View Post
you have a very very good support for your product.. no question.. but users should not have limitation.. the fact is that this model is in circulation so support is needed.. and its not a smart answer that only limited number of users will be interested to build this cable. and maybe your guessing..
this phones are cheap ones but you have to do something about it..
because we in service/repair business and we have to attend to these ailing phones as medical practitioners does to a human being regardless if he is poor or rich....

no offence just an intelligent opinion...
Good day !

if you really need this cable please contact to [email protected] or to [email protected] and discuss about this cable delivery. Probably our high-qualified sales person can find for you nearest reseller who has this type of special cable on stock.

Btw, why you did not asked other box producers to post their box schematics and HEX for public use but you ask us to share schematic of special cables that was developed by Infinity-Box engineers ?