GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 18:50   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,861
Card keys is damaged, Your account is suspended etc.

Dear Friends,

As we can see, last days some our dear users has problems with dongle upgrade and as result some users can not use latest Infinity-Box updates.
Also, as we can see, 95% of users never read messages that was given to them by DongleManager software, so they can not understand the problem well and they try to make dongle upgrade attempts again and again.
To avoid any misunderstanding and future problems I think it will be better to make step-by-step instruction for all, this helps to save yours and our time and helps to solve any possible problems faster.

Smart-card access keys is incorrect or damaged

It is not possible to upgrade this smart-card any more. You can use old
Infinity-Box software as before, but new software (that should be used
with new box firmware) can not be used.

What was the reason of YOUR (it was YOUR fault, not a fault of Infinity-Box team) fault ?
Read this:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=645090
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=872598
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=645081

What to do ?
Read this: http://www.infinity-box.com/doc.php#16

How to use latest updates ?
Read this: http://www.infinity-box.com/doc.php#17

Can you replace damaged smart-card by warranty ?
NO, you can not !
This kind of damage is not an Infinity-Box fault and we do not have any reason to replace damaged cards by warranty.

Your account is suspended

What was the reason of YOUR (it was YOUR fault, not a fault of Infinity-Box team) fault ?
The reason of suspended account is an serious error that took place during box upgrade (in most cases it's a result of incorrect or damaged smart-card keys, see previous error description, but in some cases it may be result of other problems) - server block account to avoid future smart-card upgrade attempts. You will see this error if you do not read first message that was given to you by DongleManager software and if you try to upgrade box again, again and again.

What to do ?
Open C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\DongleManager\DongleManager.log file in any text editor (f.e. in Notepad or WordPad) and read all error messages that you can find there. I am sure that you will see initial error message and you will be able to understand what is the problem.

If you still can not understand what to do:
Contact to [email protected] and explain the problem so details as possible, include in your mail DongleManager.log file.

Important information for "never happy" people

Last days we have received several mails from our dear users, where our dear users blame us that we want to damage their lovely dongle especially to get additional income (sell more boxes instead of damaged ones).
I want to tell you, that this "smart idea" is just a plain stupid idea, due to we have a lot of other ways to increase our sales f.e. we make more than 5 (five) year free updates and support already, we make daily non-stop software updates, we upload new flash files into support area daily, we make every day non-stop support and we care about our users, so only plain stupid people can blame us that we want to damage user's boxes to get additional income.

Very important information

- never post your dongle S/N (and support area username/passord) in forum !
- Do not forget to use http://translate.google.com
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-06-2010, 08:27   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 394869
Sonork: TAKE NO CHANCES
Thanks Meter: 500
But i thought that infinity soft is one part software,and there in charge of dongle upgrade,so why cant they repair those [damaged-keys],same story like jaaaaaaaf
Old 03-06-2010, 08:49   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Its infinity update which suspends accounts,and is responsible dongle update,then why not protect wrong update,to save our time and money,thanks 4 good update we appreciate,but solve our problems also
Old 03-06-2010, 11:16   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
How could you blame some one else when your responsible to damage your card AND they INFORMED you ...was long time explained this many times.
Do you understand when you read?Apparently nothing...
To help understand I will make comparison :
If you buy a new and beautiful phone and you'll put to ground and now you''ll take your car and roll on it.
Wold you take your new crashed phone back where you buyed and say them ''Hey my phone don't work''...???
The Following User Says Thank You to free1600 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 11:52   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

solve problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by free1600 View Post
how could you blame some one else when your responsible to damage your card and they informed you ...was long time explained this many times.
Do you understand when you read?apparently nothing...
To help understand i will make comparison :
If you buy a new and beautiful phone and you'll put to ground and now you''ll take your car and roll on it.
Wold you take your new crashed phone back where you buyed and say them ''hey my phone don't work''...???
thanks 4 comparision but not helpful to me ,only solution to problem may be better,thanks 4 your help ,nice posting,
Old 03-06-2010, 12:06   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 811013
Sonork: 03468717163
Thanks Meter: 744
big brter us new smrat card
Old 03-06-2010, 18:08   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
Ok perhaps some one else can try to explain because I've done my best lol....

br,
free1600
The Following User Says Thank You to free1600 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2010, 22:33   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyejusa charles View Post
Its infinity update which suspends accounts,and is responsible dongle update,then why not protect wrong update,to save our time and money,thanks 4 good update we appreciate,but solve our problems also
The reason of suspended account is an serious error that took place during box upgrade (in most cases it's a result of incorrect or damaged smart-card keys, see previous error description, but in some cases it may be result of other problems) - server block account to avoid future smart-card upgrade attempts. You will see this error if you do not read first message that was given to you by DongleManager software and if you try to upgrade box again, again and again.

If you wish we can re-activate your account easily, you can try to upgrade your damaged box again so many times as you wish, but every time you will see the same message: "card keys is damaged".
If you think that you know better than me how to repair damaged smart-card - you are welcome to post your solutions here, it will be really interesting to see your solution.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-07-2010, 06:39   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 583454
Thanks Meter: 80
i upgraded my box succesfully and i thimk reason for smart card damage is cracked software like mxkey crack kill jaf pkey and sometimes windows system32 ???????? we must use genuine software to encourage hardworking team and to avoid problems
Old 03-07-2010, 06:57   #10 (permalink)

Member: 740472
Thanks Meter: 9
yesterday i upgrade mu dongle manager, it result ok............
Old 03-07-2010, 14:16   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 668078
Sonork: 0707
Thanks Meter: 34
Question please clear it

what mistakes have been doing so could be like this please give an explanation that does not happen again for another
Old 03-07-2010, 15:50   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wong kito View Post
what mistakes have been doing so could be like this please give an explanation that does not happen again for another
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=645090
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=872598
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=645081
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 21:40   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 33714
Thanks Meter: 0
Dear infinity box Team, adding to what every one said in here, i would like to give you an advice ... use ( not smart ) instead of ( Stupid ) ,i thought you are more professional aren't you ???

thanks
Old 03-09-2010, 03:15   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 108193
Thanks Meter: 70
i could not update my infinity today it give me an error and now my acount is suspended but i dont see what coul i do to damage it. i have one computer only for infinity , setool and smartclip becouse a port conflict and in that cmputer there is no other software at all that could damege the smart card so what will i do now?.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:30   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 668078
Sonork: 0707
Thanks Meter: 34
it is not unreasonable reply was that it happened why did not happen with other devices using a smartcard