GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Content Extractor: software to extract user data from different phones (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/content-extractor-software-extract-user-data-different-phones-710600/)

InfinitySupport 03-31-2009 20:03

Content Extractor: software to extract user data from different phones

Dear Friends,

Due to a lot of questions regarding Infinity-Box "Content Extractor" software addon we are open new thread regarding this software. Please, ask your questions and suggestions about this software in this thread.
Probably in future we will make separate forum section for this software but for now we will try to answer to your questions in this thread.

"Content Extractor" is a software to extract user data (phone book) from different mobile phones even if phones is in dead or semi-dead condition.

List of supported brands:
- Nokia
- Sony-Ericsson
- Samsung
- Motorola
- Siemens
- LG
- Alcatel
- Philips
- Bird
- TCL
- Verykool
- VK-Mobile
- Voxtel
- ZTE
- Fly
- Bleu
- Spice
- Konka
- Dirland
- Elenberg
- Elson
- Cosun
- GTran
- Haier
- Hyundai
- I-Mobile
- Kyocera
- Lenovo
- Micromax
- MyPhone
- Skyzen
- Simoco
- Aiko
- Airtel
- AK-Mobile
- Asus
- BBK
- BenQ
- Beetel
- "Chinese Miracle" MT62xx models
etc.

NOTE !
Not all models of these brands is supported, if you need to know about possibility to work with exact model please, ask here and our supporters will help you to get exact information.

Information about "Content Extractor" software can be found here:
English: http://www.infinity-box.com

As ordinary, all your comments and suggestions always welcome !

mohA™ 03-31-2009 20:23

it will be agreat help if its work with dead phone
thx 4 info

peter002 04-01-2009 06:52

i vl need that software for the dead fones...sm of the ppl really needs there phonebook from the dead fone....this is really very usefull software...

vmin81 04-01-2009 11:18

ur software is work with nokia symbain OS like N96 or is just work with nokia JAVA OS according to ur web site link ???

PANUA 04-01-2009 13:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmin81 (Post 4310116)
ur software is work with nokia symbain OS like N96 or is just work with nokia JAVA OS according to ur web site link ???

Software not work with Nokia Simbian OS. Phone book is not in PM for this phones.

mohsin10 04-01-2009 14:14

error become that
dongle not activated for current software module.
currunt dongle activation level:0001
required activation leve:0021
contact ur ressaler
what is this?

mobilegsm30 04-01-2009 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 4307964)
Dear Friends,

Due to a lot of questions regarding Infinity-Box "Content Extractor" software addon we are open new thread regarding this software. Please, ask your questions and suggestions about this software in this thread.
Probably in future we will make separate forum section for this software but for now we will try to answer to your questions in this thread.

"Content Extractor" is a software to extract user data (phone book) from different mobile phones even if phones is in dead or semi-dead condition.

List of supported brands:
- Nokia
- Sony-Ericsson
- Samsung
- Motorola
- Siemens
- LG
- Alcatel
- Philips
- Bird
- TCL
- Verykool
- VK-Mobile
- Voxtel
- ZTE
- Fly
- Bleu
- Spice
- Konka
- Dirland
- Elenberg
- Elson
- Cosun
- GTran
- Haier
- Hyundai
- I-Mobile
- Kyocera
- Lenovo
- Micromax
- MyPhone
- Skyzen
- Simoco
- Aiko
- Airtel
- AK-Mobile
- Asus
- BBK
- BenQ
- Beetel
- "Chinese Miracle" MT62xx models
etc.

NOTE !
Not all models of these brands is supported, if you need to know about possibility to work with exact model please, ask here and our supporters will help you to get exact information.

As ordinary, all your comments and suggestions always welcome !

Hello infinity team i want to know can i Content Extract deleted form mobile?

malkit singh 04-01-2009 19:35

contact ur ressaler
what is this? plz help

tavoonly 04-02-2009 04:32

That is great from you, Infinity team. I have a simple question: You have written that user info can be recovered wether phone is complete dead or no; so when you say complete dead you mean by software mal function or hardware, too. Do that include wather damaged phones?

unnis 04-02-2009 06:04

is it possible with Nokia symbian handsets like N series and E series?

very thankful to you abt this sw

PANsoft 04-02-2009 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohsin10 (Post 4310635)
error become that
contact ur ressaler
what is this?

ContentExtractor - payd addon, contact ur resseler for more information
Quote:

Originally Posted by tavoonly (Post 4312511)
That is great from you, Infinity team. I have a simple question: You have written that user info can be recovered wether phone is complete dead or no; so when you say complete dead you mean by software mal function or hardware, too. Do that include wather damaged phones?

Phones with damaged software

InfinitySupport 04-02-2009 11:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohsin10 (Post 4310635)
error become that
contact ur ressaler
what is this?

Hello,

You can see software description here: http://www.infinity-box.biz/index.ph...ontentex&lg=en

This software is not included in base Infinity-Box package, it's paid addon from third party programmers.
you can contact to your local reseller, it may be that he can activate your dongle too.

InfinitySupport 04-02-2009 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by tavoonly (Post 4312511)

Hello,

In some cases it is possible to extract data from hardware damaged phones (but flash chip should be not damaged).
In this situation you need to have hardware repair skills to read flash chip content from damaged phones (f.e. desolder flash chip and read it's content with external flash-programmer).

vmin81 04-03-2009 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmin81 (Post 4310116)

plz infinity-box supporter plz answer my question

PANsoft 04-03-2009 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmin81 (Post 4317627)
plz infinity-box supporter plz answer my question

Dont work with Nokia N96