GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 22:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 250468
Sonork: 100.110362
Thanks Meter: 96
Do you forget us, or only updates is for Indian users....

Thanks for daily updates As ordinary, free update for Infinity-Box (indians) users.
I'm not against your indian customers but you really have to add usefull updates for most of your customers. You cant satisfy all of them but do something too for us. Only HERO OF INDIA...
I use my infinity only for moto C113 and C139 (for this I'm very happy). When I receive ZTE (F866), Huawei (U526) or any others non famous brands coming from european networks its not supported. When I dream about new moto (F3, W205, W208 etc.) you only support flash and user code reset.
I really cant remember when was the last usefull updates for me from infinity team since C11x new version release.
Please do a favor for us too.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:17   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 100677
Thanks Meter: 63
i agree whit you.... infinity team please dont forget your customers in south american countrys...
Old 07-16-2007, 10:38   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
@SNSOFTKILLER
@IVELCO

Dear Friends,

1. Please, check this thread carefully: http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=207203
Probably you will find something useful for you.
2. It's really strange situation, but true: many people from India contact me every day and ask me to make new updates, offer me to send new phones, offer me help with testing. It's the truth. And other truth is: people from other countries...
Probaly they very busy, I think it's the only reason why we have got so less number of phones for research from Europe.

@SNSOFTKILLER
ZTE (F866), Huawei (U526), F3, W205, W208: very good examples. Thank you very much for info. We will start work right now ! Thanks again for your very good advice and help ! We will keep you informed about results as soon as solution will be ready.
But don't you think that there are a lot of other work around ? Probably not so hot (as your examples) but not bad too ?
What do you think ? Please, give me your advice.

@IVELCO
Don't you think that it will be good to give me more detailed info ?

P.S.
As I can see our "every day non stop update" practice is very very bad. People don't remember 3-5-7 day's old updates but only see today's information.

Dear Friends, please, give me your advice: should we continue to make every-day-noin-stop-updates (for India, for China, for Brazil and for other countries) or we must make one big update per months so you will see aour monthly activity and see models for all World regions.

Please, advice, don't be silent. if you started and continued this thread let's discuss, dear friends.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:45   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 263993
Sonork: 100.1612432
Thanks Meter: 173
hi make evry day ur updates,
but don´t forget us
we need good sulution for european phones, the best not one bomb in the month , one bomb wenn is needed.

ebu mohamnmed-emin
Old 07-16-2007, 10:55   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Dear Friend,

I don't understand.
What models exactly ?
What we must do ?

btw, not bad link for everybody: http:///vbb/showpo...17&postcount=6
Old 07-16-2007, 13:19   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 250468
Sonork: 100.110362
Thanks Meter: 96
I'm very happy that you hear our advises. Thanks a lot, I want that you do some effort to on new odm moto like W205, W208, F3 and this Sagem My214x may be if you can do something !!! I can send samples if you need too.
Old 07-16-2007, 18:52   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 76018
Thanks Meter: 59
I agree with the critics... I see that esp. Moto (w208,W205, F3) are hard to make software for, BUT I´d accept waiting for an update few days or 2weeks, if it`s necessary...

The last real Update for me was LG C3300 as I`m western european... I`m waiting for W2xx and F3 a long time now (modells are as Low Budget very well used here).

Supporting other Coutries phones is needed and ok, but I think you should do something for all *******rs of your box (I guess you are interested to sell boxes to other Countries too).
Old 07-16-2007, 19:06   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
I agree with the critics... I see that esp. Moto (w208,W205, F3) are hard to make software for, BUT I´d accept waiting for an update few days or 2weeks, if it`s necessary...

The last real Update for me was LG C3300 as I`m western european... I`m waiting for W2xx and F3 a long time now (modells are as Low Budget very well used here).

Supporting other Coutries phones is needed and ok, but I think you should do something for all *******rs of your box (I guess you are interested to sell boxes to other Countries too).

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your information and patience (I am really glad to hear that you are ready to wait W2xx and F3 unlock solution even 2 weeks but not only several days).
We will start to work about these models right now and we will try to stop other work for Europe models before this update will be finished.
Old 07-16-2007, 19:08   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSOFTKILLER View Post
I'm very happy that you hear our advises. Thanks a lot, I want that you do some effort to on new odm moto like W205, W208, F3 and this Sagem My214x may be if you can do something !!! I can send samples if you need too.
Dear Friend,

I am very glad to hear that you become little bit more happy after you have got my reply. Our main aim: to make our customers more and more happy day by day.
We will start to work about these models right now and we will try to stop other work for Europe models before this update will be finished.
Old 07-16-2007, 19:21   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 275861
Sonork: 100.111
Thanks Meter: 166
its realy nice to hear that infity team has started the work on w208 w205 and f3 etc ,so we hope a big surprise from infinity team in these days suporting these models. thx infinity team u r the best

br..
Old 07-16-2007, 19:32   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 269044
Sonork: 100.1590584
Thanks Meter: 3,949
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
@SNSOFTKILLER
@IVELCO

Dear Friends,

2. It's really strange situation, but true: many people from India contact me every day and ask me to make new updates, offer me to send new phones, offer me help with testing. It's the truth. And other truth is: people from other countries...
Probaly they very busy, I think it's the only reason why we have got so less number of phones for research from Europe.

@SNSOFTKILLER
ZTE (F866), Huawei (U526), F3, W205, W208: very good examples. Thank you very much for info. We will start work right now ! Thanks again for your very good advice and help ! We will keep you informed about results as soon as solution will be ready.
But don't you think that there are a lot of other work around ? Probably not so hot (as your examples) but not bad too ?

@IVELCO

P.S.
As I can see our "every day non stop update" practice is very very bad. People don't remember 3-5-7 day's old updates but only see today's information.

Dear Friends, please, give me your advice: should we continue to make every-day-noin-stop-updates (for India, for China, for Brazil and for other countries) or we must make one big update per months so you will see aour monthly activity and see models for all World regions.

Please, advice, don't be silent. if you started and continued this thread let's discuss, dear friends.
TO INFINITY SUPPORT

U R VERY RIGHT MY FRIEND EVERY DAY UPDATE MAKES A MAN AND THE MARKET LAZY

NOW A DAY ALL THE PERSONS IN OUR BUSINESS WANTS ALL THE NEW THING IN THERE SUPPORT AS THEY R LAUNCHED
ITS A VERY BAD HABIT

BEFORE MUCH TIME BACK ALL THE PERSON ASK EVERY ONE HOW TO DO THAT AND HOW TO TO THAT.

BUT NOW EVERY ONE WANTS TO BECOME MORE HEAVIER THAN THERE AS THE HAVE THE SOLUTION WITH THEM.

INFINITY BROTHER U MUST TAKE REST AND PUT UPDATES EVERY TWO OR THREE DAYS AS THE HABIT OF ALL THE PERSONS IN THIS BUSINESS IS BECOMING VERY HARSH TO EACH OTHER.

GIVE UPDATE FOR ALL THE PHONE IN ALL THE CONTINENTS .

U R THE BEST,GOOD AND THE MOST HARD WORKING TEAM IN THIS GSM MARKET
Old 07-16-2007, 19:43   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 275631
Thanks Meter: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
@SNSOFTKILLER
@IVELCO

Dear Friends,

@SNSOFTKILLER

@IVELCO

P.S.

its true that people soon forget 3-5 days old updates..... in my opinion u should stop the daily updates ..... and if u start the monthly update that will b too long to wait.... so i think the better way will b the WEEKLY UPDATE.... 4 big updates per month...... ..........hope u ill like the advice.......
Old 07-16-2007, 20:05   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 269044
Sonork: 100.1590584
Thanks Meter: 3,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalifa_smart View Post
its true that people soon forget 3-5 days old updates..... in my opinion u should stop the daily updates ..... and if u start the monthly update that will b too long to wait.... so i think the better way will b the WEEKLY UPDATE.... 4 big updates per month...... ..........hope u ill like the advice.......
THANKS BRO FOR URE SUPPORT

INFINITY WAS,IS AND ALWAYS BE THE BEST SUPPORTING TEAM IN THIS GSM MARKET
Old 07-17-2007, 09:35   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 169616
Thanks Meter: 20
waiting for ZTE A35 unlocking
Old 07-17-2007, 10:20   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roalnd78 View Post
waiting for ZTE A35 unlocking
Dear Friend,

Please read detailed description about ZTE A35: http:///vbb/showpo...17&postcount=6