GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   dongle data damaged.... (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/dongle-data-damaged-655696/)

shami 12-26-2008 06:27

dongle data damaged....

hi
respectableinfinity team i need ue help.
yesterday suddenly i faceing that error during openning infinity software (dongle data is damaged error code 32).here is complete info of my inifinity
Dongle serial No (S/N): xxxxxxxxx
Firmware version: 0111.02
Dongle identification data is damaged, error code #32
"UK edition" status: Off
Last launched application: 0023 v.0134
Support area: http://www.infinity-box.com
- Username: xxxxxxx
- Password: xxxxxxxx
Dongle parameters checksum: 5E160C

Probably Dongle data is damaged, contact to support !
- If you can't login into support area: contact to [email protected]
- If you have problems during start software at first time: upgrade Dongle firmware.
i also try to upgrade its firmware butt faceing that error.
Locating server...
Server#1 address found.
Connecting to server#1...
Server connection successfully established.
S/N: xxxxxxx, Firmware: 0111.02
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Server reported error:[0006] Your account is suspended: read previous error messages carefully and contact to [email protected]
so plz inifinity team help me and solve my problem as soon as possible.

i also mail my complete info off my dongle at this address [email protected] with the subject off (dongle data is damaged) so plz solve my problem.
br
shami.

mrfixit 12-26-2008 06:32

it seems u did some usb sharing over the net software, true?

DIGITAL BABU 12-26-2008 06:45

How to repair "Error code #32":

. uninstall any kind of usb-sharing software
. reboot PC
. contact to [email protected] and explain the problem so detailed as possible, attach full dongle details in your mail
. after you have got a confirmation that your dongle is not blocked forever (hope you will be able to get this confirmation): upgrade your dongle firmware with DongleManager
. never use any kind of usb-sharing software with Infinity-Box to avoid FOREVER BLOCKED dongle !

p.s: it's a quote solution from InfinitySupport

br,
FlasherBoX :)

InfinitySupport 12-26-2008 10:35

@shami
What is the reason to make post here if you already have sent mail to support ?
Please, let's respect each other and let's save your and ours time.
As a result of double mails and post you lost a lot of time and you make big delay with our answer due to we must browse forum, make an answers, then go to mail, check the same information, try to understand what mails already answered etc. etc.

Please, make an explanation here what is the reason to send a mail and then post information here.
We will be waiting for your answer and explanation with big impatience !

shami 12-26-2008 13:01

dongle data damagd...

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 4000384)
@shami
What is the reason to make post here if you already have sent mail to support ?
Please, let's respect each other and let's save your and ours time.
As a result of double mails and post you lost a lot of time and you make big delay with our answer due to we must browse forum, make an answers, then go to mail, check the same information, try to understand what mails already answered etc. etc.

Please, make an explanation here what is the reason to send a mail and then post information here.
We will be waiting for your answer and explanation with big impatience !

sorry sir .
gr8 thx infinity team.
my problem is solved.

InfinitySupport 12-26-2008 13:46

Hello,

Thank you for your answer but please, give us more detailed explanation to question that was asked in my previous message.
It is not a joke, we really need to know more information from you. This may helps us to server users better and this may helps us to prepare more detailed instructions for users.

Please, give us your comments.
Thank you !